My Lovely Friends

Sunday 3 November 2013

Across The Miles

Hello everyone how are you all? Hope you are all having a fabby weekend. Sorry I havnt been blogging I had my procedure done on Thursday & I ended up a bit ill from it.........tbh I'm not sure if I picked a bug up.
Anyway I'm here to post a card I made before I went in hospital. I inked up another one of my LOTV christmas stamps, I lurve this one.
The gorgeous papers are MME 'Vintage Christmas', soooooo love this pad!! I've inked the edges with walnut & machine stitched them.

The christmas tree is a Marianne die & I covered it with Snowtex.

All or most of the flowers are from WOC. The pearls, lace & ribbon are from my stash.


The gorgeous cute LOTV image is called 'Festive Post' & I coloured it with distress markers & added Stardust Stickles to the fur & the top of the letter box........its to look like snow ;0)
The sentiment 'Across The Miles' is also LOTV.
Inside is decorated to compliment the front. The 'Lampost' is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey die.

Well thats it from me I have my family coming for tea. Megan was going to invite us but Payton is poorly so I didnt want her to have to worry about cooking for us. So as it was last minute I'm doing pork & cider with dumplings, potatoes & veg...........I dont mind saying so myself its yummy & its my own recipe :0)

Will be round later for a good catch up my lovelies.
Thank you soooooo much for stopping by mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
The Ribbon Girl - Stripes (If the top paper or candy cane dont count ladies then just delete it)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Winter Wonderland

THIS CARD IS SOLD



32 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful card Vicky, just enough stuff to admire and not distracting from the sweet stamp!!

xx Irene

jennyplace2 said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love your beautiful Christmas card, very stunning indeed.

Juls said...

Sorry you've not been well, hope u feeling a bit better soon! Love your card, stunning & inspirational as always hugs Juls xxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! I love the papers and adorable image! Fantastic coloring and details! I hope you are feeling better by now! Enjoy your day with the family!

MagsB said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry you've been ill, it's bad enough trying to recover from any hospital procedure without being plagued by a bug! I hope you're recovering well!

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, what a cute image and such lovely colours!

Enjoy your meal, it certainly does sound yummy! :)

love Mags B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry you have been poorly, I always pick up a bug when I go into hospital and usually more poorly with that then the procedure I went in for. I hope you feel better soon sweetie. Your card is awesome. Fantastic colouring and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning as always Vicky, love the beautifully coloured image and the design and details are just perfect. Love it!

Donna x

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte, magnifique scène d'hiver, tout est magnifique en fait, biz

Carol S. said...

This card is beautiful. Love the design and your colouring is amazing. Hope you enjoy your meal with your lovely family. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

heidy said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Vicky!!
Love your sweet card!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are fully recovered sweetie, gorgeous card, love the dies and that sweet couple, beautifully embellished as always, take care

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Vicky.

gr karin

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card fab papers and design.xxx

Shazza said...

stunning card, I love those papers and such a cute image x

Shazza said...

stunning card, I love those papers and such a cute image x

Chrissy said...

Stunning Vicky...love the image and wonderful colouring, love the papers and the flowers with the candy cane, the layers and design...fab-u-lous..take care,and hope your surgery has dealt with your problems..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Hi Vicky, sorry to hear that you haven't been too good, I had been thinking about you on Thursday. I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
Your card is gorgeous, I adore the sweet LOTV image, beautiful papers and wonderful embellishments.
I hope you enjoyed your yummy dinner and time with you lovely family.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

beautiful card vicky as always and I love the cute little candy cane in your flower arrangement - and that recipe sounds lush, think you might have to share that one lol - hope you're all feeling better soon, hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Oh your card is stunning Vicky and l love your image you have coloured it so well and of course the embellishments finish it off perfectly xx

Debs said...

Stunning as always hun - adorable image so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx

Joey said...

Truly beautiful hunny, lovely card. Joey xx

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeous, Vicky! I adore the cute image, your superb coloring and all the fabulous details on this stunning creation!

Beth Brovold said...

Vicky...so sorry to hear that you were not well!! Your card is just GORGEOUS...I can't believe your dedication...I'm going to think of you as SUPERWOMAN!!! Take care of YOURSELF...lots of hugs and BEST WISHES for you and your family... coming across the pond right now!!!!

Cordine said...

gorgeous card!
hugs
Cordine

Ribbon Girl said...

Hwello Vicki - beautiful card - love the rich colours and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge to include sripes! Mary x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x

Teri said...

Such a cute card hun! Love your colours.
Hope you are feeling better after the hospital stay hun. I HATE those places!! I'm in our local one three times a week at the mo - only for a quick blast in the light tube, but it's still a hospital and smells like it.
Fingers crossed things start to improve for you!
Love and hugs,
Teri xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

I love this Vicky! Thanks for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas at Christmas Cards All Year Round and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Alina said...

I love it, Vicky, beautiful stamp!

Cindy Groh said...

I hope you are feeling better. I love your card. It's gorgeous. The tree and lamp post dies are perfect embellishments for the image. Those beautiful flowers on the side are a great touch. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards all year Round.