My Lovely Friends

Thursday 7 November 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone how are you all? I'm running a tad late as I've been baking scones, I've had a craving for them the last few days.
Anyhoo's its time for a new challenge over at Saturated Canary & this fortnight we have a super sketch that our lovely Maria made.
Now tbh I really am not pleased with my card & was going to make another one...........however I did not have the time, so its gonna have to do :0(
The papers are Websters Pages from my stash. They ahve been inked & stitched as always.

The flowers are from WOC, except the blue Magnolia one which is from LLC. The holly is a Marianne die which I've also inked with Tattered Rose distress ink.

The top left corner is a Joy Crafts Edge die which I cut in half, inked with Tattered Rose & then sprayed with Crafters Companion 'Spray & Shine' & added a pink scalloped pearl. 
The snowflake is another Joy Crafts die 'Ice Crystals 3' which I cut out twice, the top one I inked with tattered rose & added white fran-tage & the second I one I fran-taged with 'Shabby Blue' & added a pink pearl to the centre.

The gorgeous image is 'Candy Canes' rubber stamp which I coloured with Distress Markers. I wanted soft & pastel type card but tbh I'm not happy with the colouring on this :0(
I added 'Stardust Stickles' to her wings.

Inside is not decorated as when I makes cards I dont like I do do inside as normally the card gets ripped apart afterwards.
The Snowflake border is from Tim Holtz on the edge die & I added 'Snowtex' all over it then added a little 

Well thats it from me we hope you will join us over at Saturated Canary with the fab sketch.

This Saturated Canary stamp & others are at a reduced price over at My Crafty Heart.

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by I will catch up with you all tonight.
Squishy hugs mmwah
xxxxxx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Shazza said...

mmmm scones!!!
Fabulous card, love all the detail x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful stamp your card Vicky is so lovely x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, OMW, totally gorgeous!
What a fab girlie Christmas card she makes, your colouring as always is superb, love the stitching and all your extra bits :) Hope all is well, Huge Hugs, Teresa xxx

Carla S. said...

Your card is gorgeous, Vicky! I love the soft colors and great image! You've added such wonderful details! Enjoy your scones!

Christina C. said...

OMG, Vicky, this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!! Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous and I'm loving all those fabulous details! Outstanding job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the pretty die cuts and soft colours, such a sweet image, beautifully done my friend
Hugs Julie P

Fabiola said...

super jolie, une réussite comme toujours, biz

Sue said...

Your card is stunning as always Vicky, I really don't know why you don't like it! The image is so pretty and all your detailing is as gorgeous as ever.
Mmmmm home baked scones are yummy, I hope you enjoyed them!
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

OH Vicky!!!...your colouring is FABULOUS!!! This is such a BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING and AMAZING card!!! You are WAY TOO HARD on yourself!! PERFECTION as always!!

heidy said...

Gorgeous Vicky!
XXX Heidy

May said...

Gorgeous card Vicky...Well I love it.. the design & beautiful image is perfect...I can smell those lovely scones from here... Have a great weekend... Hugs May x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Liz's creative corner said...

Well hun I think it's gorgeous so you had better not have given it to the bin lol, I want it lol,
oh and I will have a scone too he he,
hope your all ok, hugs Liz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie, if you are not happy with this card goodness knows what you think of mine. Lol!!!

Have a good weekend. I am off to the NEC on Sunday I just there is something left for me. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x

Anne said...

Wow! I looove the soft coloring on the beautiful image, and the snowflake is so gorgeous. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Denise Gutierrez said...

dont throw it crazy!!!!! lol its gorgeous!

im your newest follower

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky!! Don't you rip that up hun, it's stunning!! You can send it to me babes!!! Love your card. We're always our own worst critic aren't we?? I think this card is so pretty. I love the soft colouring and your layout and embellies are gorgeous. Big hugs, Wends xxx