My Lovely Friends

Thursday 26 July 2012

I'm Back My Lovelies......

Hello all my lovelies out there how are you all? Gosh I have missed you all sooooooooooooo much & missed your wonderful creations. It seems forever since I was last on here & I'm so sorry for being AWOL for so long. I'm also sorry I've not kept up with emails I am working my way through them & I will reply as soon as I can.
The reason I've been AWOL for so long is that I've been so so ill & in so much pain more than I ever have in my life. So I'm currently going through quite a few tests & I'm at the hospital again tomorrow & then again in about a weeks time :0( My blood tests came back abnormal so they have had to be taken again blah blah blah. I'm not going to bore you with all the details............unless that is you want help with getting to sleep then believe me I could help lol.
I've actually coloured an image today my first 1 since I stopped crafting as I've been too ill to even colour never mind craft. I'm still having a lot of bad days but tbh its driving me crazy now & I need an escape on my some what better days. So I decided to start my crafting again so tonight I made a card but you will have to wait til tomorrow to see it lol!!

2 weeks ago it was my birthday & I turned the big 40, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to my crafty pals who remembered & sent me cards you have no idea how much it meant. So from the bottom of my heart thank you a bjillion times. Anyway I was still ill & spent the day in jammies.... altogether now 'Awwwwwww' lol. No I had a fabulous day I really did I dont drink anyway so not having a drink didnt bother me but I spent the day with my family which is the best thing to do on your birthday. Ben & Megan sneaked over on the sunday morning & whilst we were in bed they decorated the bungalow in banners & balloons & Craig got up before me decorated the conservatory in balloons & banners & brought me breakfast in bed. Yes I cried that they thought of this & altho it made me cry they were happy tears...........crying & laughing at the same time does not look good on someone, certainly not me lol.
Anyway I got clothes, socks (I have an addiction for socks, seriously lol) flowers, Boofle teddies who I love & I got a gorgeous pair of gold & diamond earrings off Natalie & Jake. Craig told me his pressie was coming on the thursday & when that day arrived OMG OMG OMG the best pressie ever, except for my family of course!! He brought me a 4x4 truck as he damaged my last one & it got wrote off which he has always felt guilty about so decided to buy me another one for my birthday. I will post a piccy tomorrow when I post my card. As most of you know I'm not a girly girl yes I love fashion & make-up & I dress feminine but I love football, cars, superbikes, trucks & I even love playing 'shoot em up' games on the xbox, Call Of Duty is my absolute fave lol, so this is why Craig picked a truck.  It really is the mother of all trucks & I am sooooooooooooooo incredibly lucky, I really feel honoured, blessed & so darn lucky to have the family I have they really are my everything!!!

Anyhoo I want to thank everyone who has left me comments & those that have sent emails it really means so much. I also want to thank the DT's I'm on & they have all been so incredibly patient & allowing me time off to get better I truly am on the best DT's & have the best bosses. Mmwah thank you thank you thank you for putting up with me you are truly the best!!!

Well I'm gonna go beddy byes now & relax with my Kobo, yes I've been doing a LOT of reading lately lol also I dont sleep well so my little e-reader comes in handy lol. Thank you for stopping by & for listening to me droan on, babbling as I always do lol.
Welcome to my new followers & I will pop by your blogs over the next few days & follow you 7 leave you a comment. Hope I manage to inspire you in some way altho my wee skills have dropped a lot lol.......I need to practice again I really do lol.

Toodles my lovelies take care & god bless you all.
Big squishy hugs Vicky xxxxxxx


48 comments:

Shelby said...

Welcome back! Glad you're on the mend and wow what a birthday!!!

Shelby

Denise said...

It is soooo good to have you back Vicky - I was getting really worried about you and missing your lovely creations so much.
I am so sorry to hear you have been so ill and hope that things will get sorted very soon.
Belated Happy Birthday - and wow, a truck!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of that - lucky girl.
Take care of yourself, don't worry about us - we will always be here for you. Your health is the most important thing.
Biggest of Hugs
Denise xx

Carla S. said...

So very happy to see you back, Vicky! I'm sorry to hear you have been so sick. I hope all your tests come back normal and positive next time and that you feel better soon. Very much looking forward to seeing your beautiful card tomorrow! Belated happy birthday, too! Those are some wonderful pressies you received! Take care!

misteejay said...

Sorry to hear you have been so poorly but it's lovely to have you back.

A belated Happy Birthday Vicky - weren't you the lucky one with all those super gifts.

Hope you are able to enjoy a bit of crafting but do take it easy.

Sending big hugs
Toni xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

It's great to have you back Vicky! I'm so sorry you have been so ill and I hope the docs find out soon what is causing you so much pain and that they can fix it easily. Sending giant get well hugs! Lesley

Berry said...

Oh Vicky so sorry to hear how ill you have been sweetie, I have to say I was a bit worried you had been AWOL for so long. I do hope they find out what is going on soon so you can get on that road to recovery.
Fab news on your birthday pressie too what a fab family and hubby you have you lucky girl.
Can't wait to see your latest creation have missed them lots! Hugs rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Welcome back Vicky, have missed you so much too, and thought of you so often..A very Happy Birthday too..look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations once again...

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh Vicky,I'm so sorry to hear about your health problemens,I wich I could do something for you!
And happy belated birthday sweetie!
Sending big hugs your way!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Heidy

Deb said...

so glad that you are getting better and are feeling up to a little crafting. Your birthday sounds fab, even if you were still poorly! Hope all goes well with the next tests hun, take care Debxx

Trina said...

So sorry to hear you've not been well! What an awesome family you have to go all out to make sure you felt special on your bday!

Lisa said...

Hi Vicky, It's lovely to hear from you but i'm so sorry to hear you have been poorly. I was wondering if you were okay and have been checking your blog from time to time to see if you had posted. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday :-) Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs

Lisa xx

Becky said...

Hi vicky,
I'd seen you disappear from blogland. I hope you're on the mend, and I'm sure your cards will be as spectacular as always.
Hugs, Becky x

angelwhispers said...

OMG how lovely to see you post Vicky and to know that even though you have been so poorly that you are still alright my little mind has been in overdrive worrying what was the matter!!! Glad you had a lovely birthday even if you spent the day in your Pj's (can't think of a better day) and I can't wait to see a picture of your "Truck" it did make me giggle to see what your pressie was!!!

Take care Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, great to see you back in blogland hun but sorry to hear you've been so poorly. We've missed you! Hope you make a speedy recovery and the hospital sort out the pain for you. It's good to hear that you've been colouring and I hope that it helps. Aww! what a wonderful family you have making your birthday so special, mind, you certainly deserve it Mrs. Take care of yourself hun and sending you loads of hugs.

Donna x

Mary J said...

So lovely to see you back Vicky but so awful to hear that you've been so poorly again. :(

big hugs and take care of yourself. Can't wait to see your make!

Anne said...

Fantastic to see you up and about again Vicky!! You sound MUCH chirpier! You're going to be just dandy, trust me! Missed you loads Sweetie! xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicky
Sorry to hear you have been so ill,hope you get well soon,take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Dear Vicky,

I am so sorry to hear you've been in so much pain, you poor darling, we were worrying so much about you and thought something was amiss, otherwise we would have heard from you without any doubt. Happy belated 40th birthday dearie, your family members are the best, they know how to cheer you up and take such loving care of you. Family is everything! Please do take your time and take one step at a time, sending big hugs, smiles and lots of love your way, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

So sorry you've been poorly. Look after yourself.

Lots of hugs

xxx

arjette said...

Oohhh it's good to hear from you again.... sorry to read you have been soo ill, hope you are getting a little bit better every day now, take care!!!

gr. arjette.

Jane said...

Aw Vicky good see you back....and belated birthday wishes!! Looking forward to seeing a pic of this truck too!!
Bug hugs
Jane
X

mandy said...

Welcome back Vicky gosh you really have had it bad :(:( happy belated 40th bday and congrats on the new truck and all your pressies your one lucky lady :) look forward to seeing you back up and running take care

Hugs Mandy xxxx

Irene said...

Welcome back Vicky, please take care and all the best wishes in the world!!!!

Hugs, Irene

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sweetie I am so very pleased and relieved to see you about. I didn't want to email and bother you if you were poorly and if it was a family problem you might not wanted to share with me.

I am glad you managed to feel better for your birthday. I wish I was 40 again. I am half you again 60!!! I am probably at least half if not double your size in weight as well. Lol!!! Hope you continue to get better but don't push your self too much.

It will be lovely to see your gorgeous creations again and laugh at your write ups.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ally said...

Sweetie, so good to hear you're alive!!! I was so worried... really hope you get better soon! Take care. I pray that it is nothing too bad what you have!!
Big hgus, A. & B.

Maria said...

Your in my prayers. I hope you get well soon

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Vicky I am sending you some huge hugs right now sweetie!! It is terrible to hear that you are doing poorly and I really hope everything picks up soon. I am glad you have such a supportive family to help you through this time...sounds like your birthday was amazing! :D I can't wait to see your beautiful card...I am sure it is amazing as always :D xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Vicky that was along time we did hear from you.
I'm so sorry you still have a lott of pain.
Hope they found out what you have an that you get better.
But i'm glad we see a card soon.

greetings karin

Faye said...

Nice to see you babe. You take care, ok. xx

Sue B said...

Aww Vicky… lovely to hear from you again.. I'm really sorry that you are going through so much pain and illness… it sounds awful hun..
but I'm glad that you have felt up to doing a bit of crafting to cheer yourself up…
and your Birthday sounds wonderful… how lovely that they decorated the rooms with banners and balloons… and breakfast in bed… and Wow! a 4 x 4!! sounds just perfect! what a wonderful family you have !!
Take care and get plenty of rest and relaxation!
Huge Huggies
Sue xxx

June Nelson said...

Yee haaaaaa me Vickys back oh im soooo pleased teamie lol and belated birthday greetings I wish I had known. Lucky you shug getting a 4x4 but you deserve everything good, your such a lovely lass, and it has made my night, month week year to see you back sweets, its brilliant love you loads and loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww, so glad you have posted hun as I have been so worried about you especially when I didn't ge any answer to my e-mail. Also asked Teresa at MCH and she didn't know either. So so sorry yiu have been so ill and hop they get to the bottom of it soon and you are soon back with yiur gorgeous cards. Have missed you. Huge hugs xxx

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, I knew you had to be really ill....so happy to read that you will be back crafting again, at least on your good days! I've missed your beautiful works of art.
I wish you well and hope you will soon enjoy a complete recovery.
Love & hugs, Christina

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Yay your back hun. I wondered where you'd got to!

Sorry you're so poorly, fingers crossed that they soon find out what's wrong and set you on the road to recovery.

Glad you enjoyed your birthday too, happy belated one from me.

Claire x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I was worried!
Thanks for the update!!!

Debs M said...

hope you feel much better very soon x

Wishcraft said...

Good to see you posting again hun xx Sorry to hear you've been so ill, really hope the docs get you feeling better soon. Glad you still had a nice birthday :o) Big hugs, Lisa x

Janette said...

Welcome back hun, so glad to see you and wowsers, what a lucky girl, glad you got spoiled on your Birthday, after all that suffering, hope you will be sorted soon and back to normal.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie, so glad to hear from you again; was quite worries about you! I do hope your physical problems will get solved though. It must be very bad if it's keeping you from crafting!! I just got back from a 2 week holiday so I just saw your last post and popped over straight away. I really hope things will get better for you hunni, hugs Frea

Mau xx said...

Aww!! Vicky you have been missed so much :( I kept calling by but no lovely lady was to be found anywhere :~
Its great to see you back, but so sorry you are so poorly, Hope you get sorted out very soon sweetie. Lots of Prayers being said for you.
Huge Hugs Mau xx
Glad you had a lovely Birthday, Full marks to your family for making it so special.
Happy Belated Birthday xx

xxxtglxxx said...

So glad to see you back hun! :) I was often checking back. Sounds like you had a great birthday, but so sorry to hear you have been proper poorly :(

take care and big hugs

xxalisonxx

Anna said...

Hi Vicky!! I´m soooo glad to see that you are back!! :)
But at the same time am sad that you have been so sick and still are'nt well. Hope all is better soon. :)
Big Hugs

Shelly said...

Oh Vicky I am so sorry to hear you're ill, I have also been AWOL so haven't done much blogging. I hope that you start to feel a little better soon, and that you won't be in so much pain. Many Congratulations on becoming 40 years young! Sounds like you had a lovely day with your family. Take care, sending get well hugs, Shelly x

Jude said...

Oh Vicky, I am so pleased that you are back but so sorry to hear that you have been so poorly, hope everything rights itself very very soon.
I have really missed your wonderful creations!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Big hugs
Judex

cardmaking bird said...

So glad to see you back!!! Looks like we've both been awol but for different reasons - I really hope you're OK, hun and if you need to talk (or in your words, bore ;-)) to anyone about it, please email me - you know I've had my own health problems, so you never know, I might understand. Sending lots of hugs, and Happy Belated Birthday, Marie xxx

Lotta said...

Oh hi sweetie!! I have been on vaccation (I still am, but haning here a little) and havn´t seen your post before today!! So good to see you are back and better!! I hope you will be painless and feeling sooo good soon! hugs Sandra

Lotta said...

Oh and good you had a wonderful birthday! Happy birthday a little late!! :)

karen said...

Oh I missed this post Vicky, so sorry to hear how poorly you are, glad you are feeling brighter now though. Hope you had a totally fab 40th Birthday,hugs, Karenxxx