My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder - Layers


Good morning everyone how are you all?
Well I'm here today with a midweek challenge reminder for MIDWEEK MAGNOLIA'S & the challenge is a fab one of...........
LAYERS
............how easy is that.
Now this is the one I originally made but didnt have time to add my foofiness......... Vicky needs her foofiness ;0)  My hubster normally ends up rolling on the floor laughing his butt off when I start talking about my foofiness..............yep no guessing what he's thinking about ;0)
I have made a scene with the fabbylicious new magnolia's, gosh I soooooo love this collection. I've also added snowtex & glitter here & there ;0)

The poinsettia I made with a Marianne die & I inked 
it with Pumice Stone distress ink, same as the leaves.

I added snowtex to the bells & a wee ickle bit on the Christmas Tree charm. I made a double bow with seam binding from my stash.

Its a hanging I made so of course I had to use one of the delicious Melissa Frances Hangers........this I got from My Crafty Heart but she only has a couple of varieties left so I would hurry on over peeps.

The scene consists of the Peaceful Christmas Tree which I stamped 3 times, Show The Way Sign, which is still blank as I'm not sure what put on it yet lol. Not forgetting of course Show The Way Tilda. I coloured it all with distress markers & added Stickles & added snow drops using my Pearl Pen.

The lace, ribbon & doily are from my stash & the papers I have used 2 different kinds. The bottom one is Maja Design 1899 from the Vintage Summer Basics collection, the soft browns went perfect with the christmas paper I've used ;0) The other papers are my favourite Magnolia christmas papers from last year, sorry I cant find links. OOps nearly forgot, the berries are Magnolia Gold Vintage Berries what I got last year.

Well thats it from me I'm going to get myself something to eat as from 1pm I cannot eat until tomorrow night. Ssshhh I think the NHS are planning to kill me by STARVING ME TO DEATH!! Its a conspiracy I tell ya!!

Anyhoo's my lovelies thank you soooooooo much for stopping by.
Big huggles to all mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxx



17 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,lovely papers and design.xxx

Juls said...

Fabulous card, & perfectly "foofy" hugs Juls x

Cathy Lee said...

Beautiful card, Vicky. The scene you created is fabulous. Love what you did to the Poinsettia. Gorgeous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Heidi said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning!
Beautiful design and pretty colours:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Vicky.

gr karin

Anne said...

Amazing card, Vicky! I love the die cuts, and the bow with the bells and snow, just so gorgeous! Very cute image too. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning Vicky, Such a cute image, gorgeous colours and beautiful detailing. You know how much I love your foofiness! - LOL at your dear hubby!
Poor you having to go without food for all that time. I hope it all goes okay.
Take care, sending you hugs
Sue xx

Shazza said...

love this card and all the foofiness is wonderful.....
hope tomorrow goes well x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the scene and the design.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Your card is so beautiful and the colouring and embellishments are amazing x

Beth Brovold said...

My dear Vicky...YOU NEVER FAIL to make me smile and jump up and down when I see your work or read your comments on my blog!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!

Fabiola said...

magnifique, superbes embellissements, j'adore, biz

May said...

Stunning card as always Vicky, Love all the layers & sparkle...Beautiful coloured image....Hugs May x x x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Vicky!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Love all the pretty layers, papers and adorable image, it's a super duper card Vicky, amazing! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW Vicky what a beautiful card! Judy x

Alina said...

gorgeous!!!!