My Lovely Friends

Saturday, 5 February 2011

CES DT Card..........Come See My Ben & Nora lol.....

Hello again peeps guess what......yep its me again!!! I've come back to post my CES DT card. I had such a rush getting this finished last night with the previous one for Sweet Stampin here....... I quite like working under pressure lol.
Anyway thankyou to everyone who entered Amy's 'Bold & Bright' last week I am still yet to catch up but I will be around over the weekend to see all your fab creations.
This week our lovely Julie over at CES has set the theme which is....
Red & Romance
Emma has had some fabulous new stock in this week over in her shop, I was drooling when I went over to do a little erm......you know therapy lol. She has more to come so better save my pennies lol.
She has started to stock WOJ stamps so I just had to buy a few of these little cuties....I used 2 of them on my card today...... This is made for my son's girlfriend who is totally fabulous, I love her to bits, she dotes on Natalie.

'Sweet Valentine Ben' & 'Nora Blowing Kisses' WOJ stamp....are they not the cutest & perfect for Valentines. I love these 2 stamps!!!

They were stamped onto Smooth White Card & I coloured them with Copics & Promarkers....

You can just see the postcard sticking out which is a stamp I've again had a while.....I distressed the edges & then inked it with Tea Dye & Antique Linen distress inks to make it look old. The love hearts are from my MS punch

The scalloped card, ribbon, doily & card candy are from Crafty Emma's.

The large red rose is from Wild Orchid & the leaves & all the flowers around the large one are from Emma's.
Hope you like my card peeps I actually really enjoyed making this & the images were a sheer joy to colour.
Please pop over to the blog & leave some love for my fabby teamies who have all made fabulous creations.
We look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations this week.....pop on over here to see what you can win....let me tell you its gorgeous!!!!
Thank you again for stopping by & thankyou for all your comments they really do make my day I love reading them.......you always manage to cheer me up & make me smile & for that I really do thank you whole heartedly.
Tiddly bye peeps I'm off to come look at all your fabby creations I've really missed seeing you all.
Huggles.
Well wonderful I was just about to post & my pipe on the radiator has popped in my passage there is water everywhere!!! I have wooden flooring all thru & the passage way is quite large, put it this way I have 4 pieces of furniture in it, a rocking chair & a grandfather clock.....the whole lot is flooded its gone everywhere including underneath the flooring which then links up to every room.....aaarrrrggggghhhhh......me not happy!!!
Do you know the worst part this property is only 4 years old so the heating system you could say is still quite new-ish......I'm sure they got damn cowboys to build the darn bungalow!!!!!
Challenges I'm Entering......
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Love Is
http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Love Is In The Air
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Love Is In The Air
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/ - Red
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Love
http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com/ - Photo Inspiration
http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.com/ - Red Is All Around Us
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/ - Love Is In The Air







36 comments:

Poppet said...

Fantastic card Vicky, it's beautiful. Sorry about your pipes, hope you get it sorted soon. :-) xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful card, Vicky! Love all those added embellishments and your colour work is perfect! Sorry about your leak though!!! Hugs, Lesley

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is adorable and very sweet vicky.
what great images and coloring.
great design too.

greetings karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sweetheart you could have done without another problem on your plate. I do hope the water doesn't damage too much. I know water has a habit of finding every nook and cranny.

This card is so gorgeous and I know your son's girlfriend will adore it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda said...

I love your card, the coloring, the stamps and the decorations are gorgeous. Good luck with the radiator leak. Hugs Linda

Lisa Jane said...

Sorry to ehar about your pipe - hope it is sorted soon and hasn't caused too much damage!
LOve the card - it is stuinning.. i love all the different elements
Thanks ofr joining su at MAWTT and BTC&G
YOu could also enter Sarah hurley's die cut challenge
Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh no hope you have managed to get the problem sorted out, Big Hug. Love the card its brilliant, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Tracey T said...

Totally fabulous card - your colouring is perfect and I love the layout. What a bugger about the leak - hope you get sorted soon and that there isn't any lasting damage. Have a great rest of the weekend - I think you've earned it! Big hugs xxx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah vicky!! boooo for burst pipe, topping up of hugs your week of blurgh and oooh gorjuss card hun, i love it hugs and squeezes Lou xxxx

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Sweet image and your colouring is fantastic Vicky:)
Great details and design. Love it!
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pami said...

I am sorry to hear about your flood, how awful. What a fabulous card, the image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks so much for taking part in my Red challenge at MAWTT this week! Pami x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Oh hun sorry to hear about your flooding, hope it is sorted out now :oS.
Gorgeous card as always Vicky, fab image and those flowers are just stunning :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

Hi Vicky,

What a gorgeous and fun card I love it. The image is so sweet and the layout is just fab.

Love Kerry xxx

Squirrel x said...

Right then missus, first things first - really sorry to hear about the pipe hun, I would be devasted if that happened (coz I've got too much stuff on the floor!), hope you get it sorted real soon. Builders aren't craftsmen any more sweetie, we discovered that with our house and miswired sockets (could have killed someone). OK, secondly, I LOVE YOUR CARD! Oh gosh, Ben and Nora are soooooo darned cute (feel a shopping trip to WOJ coming on), love the colours, love the detail, love it all, love it love it love. Hugs, Sxx

cebelica said...

Fab card hun! I bet your son's girlfriend will love it! These WOJ images sure are incredibly cute and look great when used together!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Vicky,I do love the image and you colour so perfectly.xxx

Val said...

Love card Vicky - so sweet and colourful.
Hugs
Valxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so beautiful i just love your colouring and these stamps are just so adorable i love this card alot,I hope you are feeling ok today huni just so you know i am thinking of you always xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Ay up missus, hope you've managed to get ya flood sorted!!!
This card is just gorgeous hun, love the images so sweet!
huge hugs Stokie Shell xx

ps thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week xx

Chrissy said...

This is sooo adorable and your colouring is brilliant, one of my most difficult colours to use.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card hun, I have been having issues with my internet!!

Hope you sorted out your indoor swimming pool??!!

Well done on your win over on Sweet Pea Stampers though hun, that must cheer you up ;-)

Take care

Sarah x

meeshka said...

Hiya Vicky,

Thanks so much for popping by my blog. I'm feeling really crap, but your post cheered me up :) You'll have to read this and imagine me saying it with the sound of a blocked nose. lol!

Your card is utterly fabulous! I can't believe how you go on about my colouring when yours is so wonderful! What's all that about, missus?! You always put so much work into your cards, I truly don't know where to start! Let's just say what I always say... LOVE it! I ran out of superlatives a while back when describing your cards/projects... they're simply all works of art :)

How awful that your radiator has a burst pipe! What a mess! I hope it all gets sorted soon with as little disruption as possible for you, lovey. As if life ain't hard enough, eh?!

I'm going to look at all your creations I've missed... don't worry if I don't comment on them, you KNOW I'll love them and the way I'm feeling my brain wouldn't let me give them the comments they deserve.

Give Natalie a li'l kiss from me, but don't let her catch this virus! LOL!

Big hugs to you, my fave blogging buddy!

Meesh. XXX

Frea said...

Hi Vicky, wow that is such a great valentine card!! Love love love it!! Why don´t you enter the Craft Us Crazy´s 1st challenge, that´s the one I´m on the DT of. They have anything goes now and there are some nice prizes up for grabs!! Good luck hun, XXX Frea

coldwaters2 said...

Oh gosh Vicky, how awful for you, they say these things are sent to try us, just wish they wouldn't send them, lol. Wow, what an amazing creation you have here, the design, colours and image are awesome, wow, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.am loving the fabby images and amazing colouring.the papers and colours are lush and superb details as always hun.
so sorry to hear about your radiator bursting, hope you`ve managed to sort it hun and it hasn`t caused too much damage.

xx coops xx

cardmaking bird said...

Oh no, hope you got the pipes sorted and nothing got ruined. Grrrr!!!
Well, your card. I just don't know what to say!! It's absolutely beautiful!! I swear your cards just seem to be getting better and better - do you want to throw some of your talent my way!!?? Amazing!! Lots of hugs, Marie xx

angelwhispers said...

Gosh Vicky!! Don't you just hate it when S*** happens!!! Hope you have managed to get the heating sorted and your beautiful furniture!!

loving the card the image is super and the papers and embellie just amazing!! Chanelle xxx

Rach said...

Vicky this is knockout hun, absolutly gorgeous hun.. amazing.. you have your own talent babe, you don't need anything from me.. i could learn a thing or two from you.. keep up the fab work.xx

Julie said...

Hi Vicky - this is absolutely, bloomin gorgeous!! Love your colouring, love your layout and love all those delish embellies!!! You did it again, sweet - another awesome card!! Hope your leak has ceased! At least the floor has been cleaned!! Juliexx

Dori said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout and the image is adorable.

Jane said...

This is stunning! fabulous colouring! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Manuela said...

Such a beautiful card! ♥
Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Dena said...

Stunning card! Love all the red details and cute image!
Thanks for joining the Love Is Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Dena

Chelsea said...

Hi Vicky, wow! This card is full of love! So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenge.
Love,
Chelsea

Caroline said...

Absolutly Stunning!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, really love it, the images are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender. Hugs, Bev