My Lovely Friends

Sunday 20 November 2011

An Angel Flying in to see you all.....................

Hello my lovelies how are you all? I want to welcome my new followers & say THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for being here ((((((waving madly))))))........ I have a little maggie for you today..........its not very often I dig my Tilda's out but this is a stamp I won about a year ago, thank you sweetie, & only finally now got round to inking her........yes I know I am bowing my head in absolute shame............
This is 'Angel Flying Tilda' & she has flew especially to see you all...........
Now this wee angel is actually mirroed off me..........you are wondering where my halo is arn't you??? Well you see that thing slipped a long LONG time ago.........but its ok I wear it as a belt now........lol!!

The gorgeous wooden star/crystal lol I heat embossed with white & silver embossing powder.

Mini blossoms & poinsettia are from Crafty Emma's Store & all the rest are from WOC. The poinsettia I removed the stamens & added an acrylic pearl.
The Pine Tree Branch underneath I brought ages ago but then only found it yesterday whilst having a root through the mess I call my hobbit........ Everything had a smothering of Stardust Stickles.

The pretty Tilda was of course coloured with Copics list of colours is below....
Skin - E11 E21 E00 E0000 R11
Dress - E43 E41 E40
Hair - E29 E35 E31
Wings - BOOOO & stardust sticles.
Behind her I heat embossed a Magnolia sentiment onto vellum in white & silver embossing powder then overstamped in places & used a clear embossing powder. Then attached using some jump rings from my jewellery stash.

The paper is Websters Pages & they have been inked with vintage photo DI & matted onto kraft card.
The cream bow is actually a christmas decoration I got in the sales in January, I got 12 for 25p & they are a beautiful velvet type fabric.......bargain eh lol. Inside I have left plain so its white throught the vellum, I have stamped Tilda again in the corner tho in brown memento.

Well thats all from me but before I go I would like to say a MAHOOSIVE THANKYOU to Krista for spotlighting me on the Saturated Canary Challenge blog........my face beamed when I saw it there........honestly the glow around me was like I had eaten ready brek.........you know the adverts with the orange glow around their bodies lol....... Anyhoo thank you so much Krista you truly made my day, my week ........ay even my year sweetie mmwah!!!!!!!
You can get her amazing images here or here if you're a rubber addict lol........they do take abit longer to come as you have to remember the time zone difference........let me tell you tho they are soooooooooo worth their wait!!!!

Right I'm away for a bloggy hop now to see you all. Thank you sooooooooo much for popping in big huge mahoosive huggles to you all........I loves ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering................

Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenges - Anything Christmas with Pearls
By The Cute & Girly - Christmas Girls
http://mariannedesigndivas.blogspot.com/ - Sparkle & Shine (thanks Amy sweetie)
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/ - Beautiful Bows






53 comments:

Renkata said...

ohhh wow amazing card,
I can't go away from your blog, such an inspiration you are.
Thanks.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card and so gorgeous coloring ♥

Sara H said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! Love the image, she is really sweet =) And your colouring is stunning!
Hugs,
sara

Unknown said...

stunning Vicky the colours and embvellies are beautiful.
Chris x

Leanne said...

I'm visiting here after quite a while. Your beautiful tilda card really caught my eye as I scanned through the latest posts on my blog dashboard. You've really done it beautifully. I love it. Hope all is well with you.

heidy said...

Wow sweetie what a beauty!
XXX Heidy

Kirsty said...

Hi you do make me laugh & smile loads on your wee posts !! She is so pretty hanging from that super now. Loving the stamped background never tried vellum ! Must have a go ! Well done for being in the spotlight ! How cool as her images are all the rage at the momment ! I am skiving only 1 hour to go at work and then off for 2 weeks !! Whooppee ! Thankyou for entering my candy too ! Kitty :D

Debs M said...

wow this gorgeous, fab embossing, beautiful card x

Doreen said...

This is just stunning as always Vicky,congratulations on your spotlight,it's not surprising.xxx

Anne said...

Oh my, you painted her so beautifully!
So fun with her hanging there, and the giant bow looks georgeus. :)

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Vicky, what fab detail and just love the beautiful shades of brown you have used. The big bow is a gorgeous finishing touch xxxxxxxx
Congratulations on your Stardom...well deserved and I will pop over to take a peek now. I don't have any of those images....hmmm poor hubby's pocket money gone again :))

Fiona said...

you're mad Vicki...I can just see you jumping about waving like mad...lol!!

what a stunning card as always and fab colours too!!

Fi
x

Mary J said...

Wow, so very pretty Vicky - love how you've framed her!

Jayne A said...

Stunning creation. The colouring an the papers are beautiful.

Jayne
x

Martina said...

Hi Vicky!
You really should ink your Magnolias more often! This card is gorgeous!!! Simply fantastic! But aren't all of yours a real Eye-Candy?!
Congrats for being in the Spotlight at Saturated Canary Challenge!
Martina

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous.....

Loopylou. said...

hiyah sweets!!
hope you have had a fabby day! omg I just saw the baby ticker 45 days?!! wow thats gone quick! i bet you are sooo excited, back to gorgeous card now!!
oooooh I love it!!! tilda looks stunning and i love her little circley background and flowers, its amazing.
Huge hugs Lou xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous vicky, and your coloring is so fantastic.
your bow is superrrr.

greetings karin

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Oh this is a darling card, how sweet is Tilda flying around like that bless her...lol....hope all is going well for you hun, take care.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
as ever a totally stunning card, awesome colouring, lovelt papers & embelies, i sound like a bloody parrot when i come to your blog! lol sue,xx

Tracy said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous creation, so sweet, love your choice of image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D I am so loving catching up on your blog I have missed you tons not being around and then I have been a very bad blogger and not hopping anywhere near as much as I would like to.
This is so cute and your colouring as always has my jaw on the floor!
Huge hugs

Amy xx

P.S. You could add this for the current Marianne's Design Divas challenge ;)

Fleur said...

Absolutly gorgeous Vicky, I wish my halo would fit as a belt ~ it's a bit tight lol
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Liefs Ineke said...

Beautiful

Gr. Ineke

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Amazing Card, and l love this image i didn't have any of these until recently when l won the Matilda with a rolling pin and l'm hoping to put it to good use shortly and l also got some Tilda images with another win so l' really loving them, you put such a lot of work into your cards this image is stunning and beautifully coloured love thd bow and the background papers and you make the most wonderful flowers love everything about it.......just stunning:) Sandra H

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

what a lovely card..so delicate and special .

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh Vicky hun, this is gorgeous! :) I just want to stroke all the fab flowers and that fantastic bow! :)

Wonderful card, really inspirational.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Chrissy said...

I have this stamp and used her once, so hang my head down too!!!

Gorgeous card Vicky, truely lovely, and that bow is fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

P.S. BIG, HUGE, CONGRATS on your spotlight...so well deserved sweet lady...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky! Love the Tilda image - works so well with the design. Papers, flowers and embellishments are just Stunning - Love it !!!
Hope you have a great Monday!
Hugs Sue xx

Mary said...

Thanks for sending such an beautiful angel!! So great how you have coloured her dress!!
Greetings Mary

June Nelson said...

Aw look at that aw man will you give me lessons I do so love everything you do, your just so ruddy talent and I drool every morning on my visits, fabulous me pal xxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning gorgeous lady, omg Sweetie this is gorgeous ♥♥♥ Love the colours my all time fave and gorgeous layout and design x x x x

Clairebears said...

Oh wow Vicky! This is stunning and just soooooooooo gorgeous! I love it all!!!!! And wish I could make cards half as beautiful as this :0)
Cxxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Lol at you hon, I always say my halo's round my ankles, so I've to be careful it doesn't trip me up!!

Gorgeous card sweetie, the colours are just lovely & what about that bow...bargain & beautiful! xx

Lorraine said...

this is fabtastic huni i just love this tilda stamp and i love how she looks in flight too is so clever xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky,
What a fabby card, I love teh chain that she's suspended from and your bargain bow! beautiful colouring as always, Hugs, Teresa x

Debs said...

Simply stunning - as always!
Such gorgeous details.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Faye said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love the big bow and the luuuuurverly colours. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh Vicky, your cards always make me go WOW! Such stunning colouring and gorgeous details, a beautiful card hun. Lisa x

Mina said...

I cant tell you off for not using this stunner before because i have stamps like that too lol...wow wow wow I love how you used her Vicky and you could did your Tildas out more because you colour them beautifully
Mina xxx

Mina said...

oopsie I forgot to say thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Lotta said...

Hi sweetie! This is absolutely gorgoeus! Your coloring is amazing! I love your card! And I always love to read your thoughts to the card!
Take care! Hugs all the way from Sweden :)

Lau W said...

Oh I love to see your creations, always beauties on your blog !
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning creation Vicky, Tilda looks truly wonderful flying in the centre of this beautifully designed card, that bow and the flower display are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This is definately a beautiful Bow! Stunning card Vicky! Love the DP and all the little details, Delightful! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs JJulie P

Geraldine said...

Your flying Tilda card is gorgeous. Feels as if she could fly off the page and round the room. Thank you for sharing her with us at BTC&G's Christmas Girls challenge.
Geraldine

Amanda R said...

Gorgeous card and great bow! How lucky to have gotten several of them! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Unknown said...

wow, stunning card vicky, love the colour combo you've used
x

mandy said...

love youre card the magnolia is beautiful.
Come and see my blog too.
love from holland mandy iamc

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Sweetie!
Hahaha you got my number this time, lol. I was so pleased to see you entering our challenge at Marianne`s Design Divas. I`m totally in love with this card. It is sooooo beautiful. Love all the details. Good luck in the drawing! Hugs...Mona