My Lovely Friends

Friday 18 April 2014

Bunny Zoes Challenges

Happy Good Friday my lovelies, yayyyyyy Easter Weekend the one super long weekend we get just once a year. Hope you all have a lovely relaxing one & spend it with your loved ones ;0)

Ok so we have a new challenge over at Bunny Zoes & this month the lovely Liz chose the theme which is super duper easy, you will love it!!!!!!
DISTRESSING
.........see told ya it was easy.
The papers are the super gorgeous MME 'Heirloom' which I have inked with walnut & duffed up a little bit before running them through my sewing machine, I sooooooooo love these papers!!

The card for the border & all the dies is Co-ordinations black magic which I've had forever & used the coloured side. The border I have sanded on the higher parts of the embossing, it looks fab IRL, subtle though as well.

I also added gesso here & there as well to help with the distressed look ;0) Seam Binding is from my stash.

The cute gorgeous image are the new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps, this one is called 'Close Knit Friends' it comes with a few sentiments as well so you can choose which one to use. I coloured the image with Distress Ink Markers.
The corrugated card I've had for a while & is my last sheet, need to remember where I got it from.....

I even managed to add a bit of bling to this distressed creation, well every girl deserves her bling now ;0)
Ok now for the list of super goodies I used on this card, all of which are from Bunny Zoes, except the cardstock & seam binding. Each item will take you directly to that product.


Well thats it from me but pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations, they are stunners.
Also why not pop on over to Bunny Zoes, there is a 15% off across the store, now isn't that just what you want for easter............yeah go shopping, the Easter Bunny would want you to treat yourselves ;0)
After all we are worth it ;0) lol

Thanks so much for stopping by it means so so much.
Have a great weekend mmwah
Tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxxx



18 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie.

Happy Easter
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love the cute image with such a fabulous sentiment to go with it. The papers and all your detailing looks wonderful.
I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is such a sweet card Vicky! Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

I love this card - coloring is amazing and all the details are so gorgeous

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh my so sweet
Wish you and your love ones
one happy Easter
hugs and kisses
Tamara

Fabiola said...

super chou, tout un choix de détails trop adorables, biz

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....and have a lovely Easter too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Vicky and so beautifully presented with lots of lovely detail added too! xx

Juls said...

ooooh wow love this, every element is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the image and the design.Happy Easter
Kevin xx

Carol S. said...

The image is so lovley and your colouring is brilliant. Love the detail to. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kristel said...

Woww this is absolutely gorgeous Vicky! love your work, became a follower!
Hugs Kristel

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love distressed and you have done it perfectly. Cute image too. Have a lovely Easter x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous and so beautifully coloured and designed. Love the textures and little picket fence.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous creation, have already gone shopping over there lol x

Kat W said...

This theme was right up your street wasn't it?! It's a gorgeous card hun and I love the wine red with Kraft :-)
I have certainly treated myself to a few goodies recently! No reason, just couldn't resist - lol!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, this image is absolutely adorable! I love the beautiful border, it looks so elegant. Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Rebecca.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww Vicky, I love this sweet card! Such a gorgeous stamp and sentiment and I love the bursts of colour. Beautiful border die too. Hugs, Wends x