My Lovely Friends

Thursday 17 April 2014

Crafty Little Fairies DT Card

Hello my lovelies how are you all? 

Anyhoo's onto the job in hand. Its time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies & this week its the Blue Fairies with the theme of..............
UP, UP & AWAY
.............yep just use an image that contains something that can go up into the air/sky. Remember you can use any image from any company but make sure its a stamped or digi image.
I have a card today using one of my older un-inked stamps...........I'm determined to get through them............eventually lol.
Yes its even a male card, it seems the more you do the easier they get lol. I've had this stamp since it was released & not inked it up, which is a shame as I lurve LOTV images especially their male images!!

The burlap is from my stash & the twill ribbon is cream but I coloured it with my BG09 Copic & stitched it to the burlap, ran 2 rows of stitches along it.

The fabulous image is 'Aeroplane' of course by LOTV. I have coloured it with copics, I will add the colours shortly as this is a scheduled post whilst sitting in bed lol.

The yummy papers are MME Lost & Found 'Portobello Road', I've inked the edges with walnut & machine stitched then layered onto teal card from my stash. Button, string & letter stickers are from my stash.

Well thats it from me this is a scheduled post, I have someone coming to fit a towbar to our van first thing this morning.
Please pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations.

Thank you soooooooooo much for stopping by, you all totally rock!!!!!!!!
Lotsa squishy hugs to all mmwah
Tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxx




22 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this image and just bought these papers. Fab bright blue, love this card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh how fabulous is that image? Love your colouring and the teal theme throughout is gorgeous.
Lorraine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh Vicky this is fabulous card for your loved son
amazing colouring
and great design
hugs Tamara

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky. LOTV definitely have the best boy's images. Your colouring is wonderful, I love the papers and fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design and fab papers.xxx

Beth Brovold said...

FABULOUS male card Vicky...I'm glad that you think they become easier the more you do...LOL!!! They just always seem to stump me...but with some inspiration from you maybe I will be able to pull it off at some point!! Wishing you and your wonderful family a very Happy Easter!! Take care, Beth

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. You even make male cards look awesome.

Have a great Easter.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Oooh this Vicky is simply gorgeous great image layout and beautiful papers too! x

Debra K. said...

Fabulous card! Love your colouring and layout. Brill paper choice, they go together so well.
Congrats on your win with your Tilda card, it was definitely a winner for me! Debra x

Chrissy said...

Brilliant male card Vicky..love this image and fabulous colouring...love the papers and stitching..awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

So cute Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Carol S. said...

Great card Vicky. Love the colour choice and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fabiola said...

superbe Vicky, magnifique coloriage et j'aime la bande de jean, très sympa, biz

Sally said...

Fantastic card, stunning colouring.
I know what you mean about using your unused stamps.....I wonder how many there are in people craft rooms!
Hugs Sally xxx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. A lovely card for a young boy. Love the image and papers.
Mags
x

Elly P said...

Super card Vicky and great image...love your layout.
hugs
x x

Unknown said...

Wow this is a lovely card Vicky, great colouring. I too have many un-inked LOTV stamps! x

Juls said...

adorable, love it!!! Hugs Juls

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A perfect boy's card! I love this sweet image and your papers (and the letters!) look so fab.
Rebecca.

Jennifer said...

Absolutely love this, Vicky (but then I love all your cards, don't I). Awesome colouring, fab papers, and great design.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Kat W said...

What an adorable boys card! I'm happy this stamp got to see some ink and wow, you coloured him so beautifully :-)
I love the gorgeous colours and the texture from the twill tape and burlap!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous boys card! Love the burlap and denim. Very cool boys 'stash'. Really like the stamp too, I love these LOTV boys stamps and I've a few unlinked too! Must dig them out to use this year. Hugs, Wends x