My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Crafts & Me DT Card - Elegant Fairies

Good morning my lovelies how are you? Hope you are all getting this lovely sunshine that us in the north are getting.
Well today its time for a new challenge over at Crafts & Me Challenges & this week its the Rockin' Rubbah's turn to entertain you & this week our uber talented Karina has set the theme which is.......
ELEGANT FAIRIES..........
An easy one dont you think, basically bring us those gorgeous winged fairies.....we all love 'em!!
Here is my Elegant Fairy which Teresa over at Crafts & Me has an abundant supply off in rubber & digi.
I have used the so so beautiful 'Night Blossom' this pretty little thing has only ever been inked for a show sample so I thought she deserved proper attention lol. The thing with Teresa's stamps is you can make them subtle & soft go to Karina's here to see or colour them boldly they really do suit so many styles. I sooooooooo love Teresa's stamps, always have!!!!!!!!
The flowers are from my stash, the middle rose is from WOC & the larger flower was from Crafty Emma's.
The little scrolls are actually tickets I rolled up so thats why you can see numbers on them.

Of course 'Night Blossom' is by the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina. She was of course coloured with Copics colours used are.......
E13 E21 E00 E000
C9 C7 C5 R46
R59 R46 R05
C3 C1 COO & white gel pens for her wings & to highlights the spots on the flowers.
Her hair I was originally doing black but then decided to add red for a bit of drama lol. It looks lush IRL.

The gorgeous paper is the new Prima paper 'En Francais' which is so gorgeous. I inked the edges & matted onto grey card. The fence is from a memory box die 'Wrought Iron Fence' & I've used Melissa Frances pearls in the top corner. All these you can get from My Crafty Heart.
Lace, ribbon & muslin are from my stash.

Well thats it from me hope you will join us this week with your fairies & why not pop along to Crafts & Me to see the whole range of things there are. Also why not sign up for the newsletter, there are new releases coming soon & newsletter readers get a 10% discount on all new rubber.........

Will be back later with my Magnolia card. Thank you sooooo much for stopping by mmwah
xoxoxoxo
Challenges I'm Entering............
Bearly-Mine Challenges - 321 - 3 pearls, 2 scrolls & 1 DP
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

28 comments:

Heidi said...

wowo vicky, love the papers, flowers, wee ticket scrolls the picket fence, what is there not to like, absolutely nothing. Its all gorgeous. hugs heidi x

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Vicky,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! No, a sharp intake of breath caused me to choke over your beautiful card....gorgeous Vicky, beautiful colouring and image, love all the flowers and details, just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ally said...

Oh this is absolutely fantastic, I love her and she is coloured so stunningly!
xxx, Alessandra

Lotta said...

Hi Vicky!! Gorgeous card! Love your coloring and those flowers are lovely! I love the fence too, so elegant! hugs Sandra

Grenouille Greetings said...

Stunning, Vicky! Your stamped flowers are particularly beautifully coloured and I love your cheese cloth and ribbon and lace are lovely. Great idea for the roled up tickets! Hugs, Lesley

Teri said...

So gorgeous hun! I love the effect you gave to her hair, totally yummy!!
Awesome work as ever!
Hope you have a great day hun!
Huggies,
Teri xx

CraftyC said...

Morning Vicky, glad you are enjoying the sun, nice isnt it. Another gorgeous card and I love the red tones on this, just perfect!!
Clairexx

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow sweetie..its amazing & just perfect in every way!!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Loopylou. said...

ooooh vicky this is just so gorgeous! I love it. that fence looks so delicate too and I love the rolled up tickets.
huge huge hugs Lou xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Vicky, the image is beautiful and I like all the detail.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic sweetie. Gorgeous colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Vicky! I love the image and you've colored it wonderfully! Love all the details on this stunner!

heidy said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful sweetie I love peony they are my favorite flowers!
XXX Heidy

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Vicky what a stunning creation, that image is definitely elegant and so very beautiful, I love the colours you have used and the design is awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a remarkably wonderful card this is Vicky, those reds make the image stand out even more! Love your angel/fairy! big hugs, Ira xox

Rachel Parys said...

Great colors! And I love the fabrics on there! Super job!

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! your card is amazing, love the details, love the colors, the design is just perfect !
xxx

Janette said...

OMG Vicky, wow, this is stunning, the colouring is fabulous, sooo love the red flowers, oh it's flippin brilliant hun.xx

Elise said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! What in the world?!!! Vicky .. wow wow wow, this is AMAZING! I love the colors and your colouring ... gosh Almighty!!!! I am at a loss for words!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Simply takes my breath away!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

Love this Vicky. Really like the way you've backed your flowers on flat ones. Good idea!!

Your image is beautifully coloured as always :) xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning my lovely...great image so beautifully coloured and fabulous layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anne said...

For Crying Out Loud Vicky.... this is (hate this word but am going to have to use it!) AWESOME!!!! Your colouring is just mind-blowing! Magnificent! Hugs xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!! what a stunner Vicky, I love the image and your amazing colouring. The papers and details are gorgeous.

Donna x

Unknown said...

just love everything about this card so very beautiful and coloured to perfection hugs sassyx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow absolutely gorgeous vicky.

greetings karin

Fabiola said...

oh wouah! biz

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky it's me again I have come for a second look at this beautiful creation and to thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x