My Lovely Friends

Saturday 15 January 2011

Kenny K & Bearly Mine.......Its Electrafying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening all you lovely peeps how are you? Are you looking forward to the weekend? I know I am!!
I've had youngest off school today he had to go dentist yesterday to get his braces tightened so he has been up all night with pain & bleeding gums.....bless he never got to wear his new footy boots hopefully we will cheer him up tomorrow when we get his new trainers.
Anyway onto tonights card. Last week I coloured up an image for Kenny K challenge & ended up missing it & not having time so this week I was determined to enter. Luckily the challenge this week I can still use the same image. Over at Bearly Mine's 1st challenge is a fab sketch this challenge I really wanted to join in as I luuurrrvvvee Donna's papers.....you MUST check them out if you havn't yet!!!
For KK hubby made me buy this image cus he says it reminds him of me with the long hair & I've nearly got exactly the same tattoo on the back.......I ain't got this outfit or boots mind, my long boots are plain black lol.
This is 'Carmen Electrafying' from KK & I tell ya I wish I did look like this pmsl, having 5 kids tend to play havoc with the body tho....strange that int it lol. Now to be honest I cant even remember what she is coloured with but I think its both Promarkers & Copics.....wow how bad is my memory lol!!!

Here she is close-up & personal. I will put all links at the bottom of the post.

Its very rare I get to use my black card so I've enjoyed breaking it out. All papers have been distressed.
Isn't that tag in the corner lush, its one of my new stamps that came yesterday from Sir-Stamp-A-Lot & I inked it in Fired Brick distress ink & then embossed it with thick embossing powder then zapped it with the heat gun.....pe-owwwwww....I need an holster for this thing lol.


All papers of course are from Bearly Mine Designs
Card was made using A4 card from Paper Mill Direct....all card is from here.
Doily & black dewdrops are from Crafty Emma's Store
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tag is from MSE Romance Sentiment set from Sir Stamp-A-Lot
Hat pin was made by me using Czech glass crystal beads.
Thats it peeps I'm off to bed as I'm soooo tired I seem to have been on my feet all day today flitting about here there & everywhere. Thank you soooo much for stopping by I loves ya all & I will be calling by to see you in the morn. Dont forget CES Challenges tomorrow so will be back with a card then.
Take care & keep smiling. mmwah

Challenges I'm Entering....
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Use A Tag (top corner is a tag)


Huggles


30 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Vicky...saucy!! This is fab...totally different and stunning colouring....I too wish I had a body like that...I have the tattoo!!

fi
x

Lorraine said...

oh i do love this card i am in love with the kk images in fact i have just printed one out to colour tomorrow as its a little late now but all will be revealled in a few days lol thats how long it will take me to decide what to do with it.I love the tag you made its so adorable and i know what you mean my heat gun has a mind of its own too.
the papers are lush too i might have to pop over there soon and make an order.
goodluck with the challenges i hope you win xx

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super hawt she is .. love how you the circle around her ..

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining at BMD and KKKG.......

Hugs
Judith

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Vicky this is absolutely sensational, what a stunning creation the colours, flowers, design and that image, wowwww, you have coloured her to perfection, awesome card. Sorry to hear about your little one it must be really painful and sore poor thing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky it's me again I have left something for you on my blog. hugs Lorraine x

Loopylou. said...

ooooh she's just fabulous vicky!! i love the papers too. you coloured her up so gorgeous hun. hope your little man is feeling a bit better today and not so sore in his mouth. huge hugs Lou xxx

Judi said...

BRILLIANT card Vicky! Love that sexy lady!

Judi xx

sandra said...

Oh,poor thing!Hope tooth is all OK by now!
Your card is HOT!
Love all colours and details!
Hugs!
Sandra!

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.she sure is one sexy mama.i love your striking colours and fab papers :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very sexy and a dream of a card hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

kaylou said...

Oooooh gorgeous Hunny and amazing colouring.... I knew you were a long boot girl just like me.... Rock on Hun.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Cards By MI said...

Really stunning card. Love your wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine.
Love n hugs,
Marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie this is simply stunning!!! She is very sexy Nige loves it!!!
Hope yr all ok sending ya hugs
stokie shell xx

angelwhispers said...

Just love it such a sexy image which is coloured so perfectly and the perfect card!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend Love Chanelle xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow another gorgeous card, I like this and I think my husband too when he saw this.
great coloring and perfect finished.

greetings karin

Meesh said...

Ooh La-la! Very hot card, Vicky! Does it burn your fingers when you pick it up?! LOL :)

Love it... as usual. Well thought out and put together. You're too CLEVER!

Oh, I was going to ask if I could post a link to your tut in my sidebar?

Hugs and snuggly things...

Meesh. XX

Jackie said...

Fabby card,, and great colouring. Thank you for joining in at KKKGC this week x

Lou Mac said...

Wow - I love the colours you have used, gorgeous card and gorgeous lady!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!

Lou Mac. xo

Susie said...

Fab card, such a great image, love the colour scheme and pretty papers too! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

gillyflower said...

what a great card i know my son would love that for a birthday card lol
thankd for taking part in our challenge at the crafty cardmaker blog
gill

Lindsey said...

Dear lord! I didn't know that photo of me had been turned into a digi! I;m blushing!
Great card you saucy little minx!
Linds x

Flutterby Trina said...

lovely card! thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

Hugs

Katrina

xx

GiuliaG. said...

Woo hoo Girl.....what a card! I just love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh so naughty! Oh so nice! Lovely make, Vicky! Hugs, Lesley

Vixykins said...

What a stunning colour choice and the details are amazing, gorgeous! Thank You for joining in at Bearly Mine Challenges x

Donna said...

Wow Vicky, Wow you've done a smashing job on your card. Great combo of papers, and the image of course is fabulous. Love the doily and flowers and border. thanks for joining us this week at Bearly Mine. Hope you'll join us again.
hugs
Donna xx

Crafteezee said...

Wow Teamie, I think this is just fabulous. Just love it to bits. Don't forget to enter my candy hun. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

Rach said...

Very Sexy Donna,, gorgoeus card hun, love the colours that you have used.xxx

Mina said...

fabulously saucy card Vicky, stunning colouring...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx