My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Midweek Magnolia's Midway Reminder

Hello all you lovely people around the world, its lovely & sunny here today...........soooooo much better than the miserable day we had yesterday, yep Mr Sunshine has his hat on, hip hip hooray :0)

Okie dokie lets get on with todays post ;0) I am here today with a midway reminder for Midweek Magnolia Challenges & the theme is............
LACEY LACE
..............ooohhh lace, I kinda do that Homer Simpson thing where my tongue hangs to the side & I maybe's drool a bit when I think of lace lol........ Are you picturing it? Yeah not a good sight is it lol.
Ok now for my card lol.............
Ooooh Lace & Tulle..........heaven!! Yeah ok I'm easily pleased lol. Though I have to say the lace on here is my last bit from my stash...........although I will tell you a secret........ I made a gift bag last year with a SC image on, now the image I loved, the bag however.....well that was kinda erm.........CRAP!! So I ripped it apart so I could have this lace back lol.

The banner of course is La La Land Crafts 'Heart Banner' & I added letters on it from some Pion paper.

The gorgeous paper is Prima 'Romantic' I think its called, I would pop & have a look but I have a dog lying on me asleep..........so dont want disturb him lol.........excuses, excuses eh ;0)

The gorgeous stamp is 'Love Is In The Air Tilda', I actually think this is the first time I've inked her up....shame on me. I coloured her with Distress Markers, oops I forgot colour her cheeks, better get that done later. I also stamped around the edge in places with my LOTV stamp

Of course inside is decorated as always. Most of the flowers are WOC & the lighter pink is from LLC. The beautiful Tulle around the image is also from LLC, I absolutely love this stuff but do shed a tear when I use it :0( There is also a doily under there somewhere lol.

Well thats it for me new stamps came through my door yesterday & are crying at me to colour them up.........now I dont want to disappoint them ;0) Well after I do some more HW first :0(

Thank you for stopping by I really do appreciate it, please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations & leave them some love.

Tatty bye take care big hugs to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The papers are called Prima 'Romance novel', knew the darn dog would move so I didnt have an excuse be lazy ;0)

Challenges I'm Entering............
Marvelous Magnolia - Doily (there is one under there somewhere lol)
Oldie But A Goodie - Bunting (stamp is unused & more than 6 months old)



21 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Vicky l like lace and yours is stunning on this wonderfully presented card xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card hon x

Angie said...

Beautiful card Vicky love the lace it's a shame when you get to the last bits of favourite items, but in my book that's a good excuse to go shopping for more, as if we need an excuse!
Hugs Angie x

Sue said...

You really made me smile with your blog post today Vicky - thank you!
Your card is gorgeous. Sweet Tilda is coloured so beautifully. I love the tulle and pretty lace and a fabulous way to add the heart banner.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and full of your loveliness sweetie.

Glad you have the sun, It has stopped now but it has been snowing slightly here today. Brr going out tonight I hope no more comes down.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Beth Brovold said...

Oh Vicky she's a BEAUTY!!! Everything about this card is GORGEOUS!!! Your post as always so very entertaining...I actually laughed out loud when you made your derogatory comment about the bag that you ripped apart!!! Thanks for continuing to inspire and uplift!!!! Have a wonderful evening!!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love all the frilly bits, so pretty. I was giving away 3-4 metres of lace with my candy that just finished.
Hugs, Carol S.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Stunning Vicky..just gorgeous..
I cant get tulle to sit properly and the image goes all bulky..think my tulle is too thick and stiff.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suzi Mac said...

Love this to bits Vicky, your layout, papers, colouring and yummy lace are all so perfect together. Hugs Suzi x

Céline said...

fantastic card, love the lace around the image and gorgeous details
hugs
céline

Kat W said...

Helloooo! Sorry I've been a bit MIA recently - life getting in the way again!
This card is a beauty and all the lace and tulle is so pretty :-) Ah, who am I kidding, the whole card is super pretty - suits the sweet Tilda perfectly.
I am green with envy again thinking of you having fun with your new stamps... I will have to have some but it sadly won't be all of them. I loved your male card with the sweet James bear as well - I agree that LOTV really are the best for male images :-)
Big hugs, Kat

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous hun, just SO pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow Vicky, what a beautiful card, love your colouring and all the details, just so stunning! XOX Lucy

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card Vicky and I bet you broke out in a sweat using this much tulle on one card, lol. Joking aside I love the colours and using the banner die around the circle is genius, I hadn't thought of that.
Lorraine

Céline said...

me again ;)
thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline

Fabiola said...

super mignon, adorable, biz

Karen said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Beautifully done.

Hugs,
Karen

Juls said...

stunning card! Hugs Juls

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the tulle lace and your gorgeous colouring. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Stunning design; looks so dreamy and romantic with the tulle trim around the image. Beautifully decorated an gosh you're great with DI's as well!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts