My Lovely Friends

Friday 28 March 2014

Birthday Wishes CAS Style

Hello everyone on this lovely morning...........yeah can you hear the sarcasm, yep its raining dogs & cats here :0(  
I was going to have a different card for you today but hubster ended up in the A&E department yesterday with a suspected broken hand..........not the left one, no it was the right one this time. He was changing the brake pads on his sons car, something needed an helping hand as it was stiff & he missed & hit his hand. There was a huge lump on it & to A&E we went. Thankfully though it doesnt look broken.............phew........he's having inflatable tools from now on ;0)

Anyhoo's I did make card last week & its a CAS card, yep another CAS card, I'm getting better at these lol. I found new images that are so adorable & coloured this little cutie up.
Isn't this so cute..........I thought she deserved the be the main focus, also I'm trying to build my CAS cards for emergency birthdays & cheaper postage birthdays ect lol.

The fabby tags are of course LOTV 'Sentiment Tags' & the brad is an MME one from my stash, had them forever!!

This cute digi image is from A Random Fan & is called 'Doctor Autry' & I coloured it with copics & I also added glossy accents to her glasses. Colours used listed below.........
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 - Skin
E49, E47, E44, E43, E41, E40 - Hair
R85, R83, R81, RV10, R00 - Dress & Bow
E35, E33, E31, E30 - Teddy
C5, C3, C1, C00 - Shoes & Dress
N3, N1, N00 - Ground
R00, R000 - Background

The yummy papers are MME 'Cupid's Arrow No 14' & they are still on sale over at Bunny Zoes as she has 30% off ALL papers ;0) The buttons are form my stash. The edging was done with a MS PATP punch. 

You will also be able to get A Random Fan in lushious rubber over at Bunny Zoes due in 31st March. There is also a sale on dies
We all love a sale dont we peeps ;0)

Ok thats it from me I'm off to sort my daughter out.........no I've not put her on Ebay yet.......I need sort piccies out lol. I think a few of you thought it was my grandaughter we had a bad night with.........no no no it was our daughter, she can scream for england lol. Think of an air raid siren & then you have Natalie's scream lol. Good job she is just gorgeous ;0)

Thanks for stopping by I will get round to see you all laters, we are hoping for a none eventful evening lol. 
Tatty bye, take care mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.....................
Charisma Cardz - CAS Cards
ABC Challenge - H is for Hair (my favourite thing to colour)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes



31 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all I'm so sorry for being MIA for a bit Vicky, but I do hope you're well, although your DH seems to have had a bit of an ordeal... hope his hand is better now though? Your card is absolutely adorable, supersweet image and so wonderfully coloured, too! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Vicky...you never have a dull moment in your household do you!!! Hope that your hubbie's hand gets better quickly! Your CAS card is just GORGEOUS...I've probably said this many time before but you are such a TALENT!!! It's raining here too...preferable to snow at least...LOL!!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your hubby's hand. Thank goodness it is not broken.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Teri said...

Cor, what is he like?? Hope the hand isn't too poorly, especially with all them spuds to peel...lol.
Love the card, well cute hun xxx

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Vicky! I love the layout a lot and her hair is just beautiful.

Deb said...

Beautiful card Vicky, your colouring on this is absolutely stunning!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Céline said...

fab card, your colorign is amazing
hugs
céline

Céline said...

fab card, your colorign is amazing
hugs
céline

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hunny! Almost CAS, just needs a bit more bravery I think (wink) but this is stunning. Your artwork is just awesome. I can just picture your hubby with a rubber hammer now .... ROFL!! Hugs xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Shazza said...

hope you had a better evening. This is so pretty, love how you coloured her x

Carol S. said...

Stunning! An amazing card Vicky. Love the way you have coloured her hair. Love it all. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, I like the sweet image, and the colours.
Kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning colouring and an adorable image. Fab card too, cas for you but not for some people but absolutely gorgeous. Hope you Hve a good night x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gob-smacking gorgeous sweetie. Your colouring is awesome, especially on her hair. It looks so silky and shiny.
Glad hubby's hand doesn't seem broken and also you haven't put an eBay sale on for Natalie. Lol!!!!
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Juls said...

adorable!!! Hugs Juls

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So sweet card, Vicky. Love cute image and details. hugs, Helena

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fantastic ! Incredible work on your characters. Everything is perfect ! I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Have a funny Weekend.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Linda Levoir said...

LOVE this card, that image is just so adorable and your colouring is stunning. I love those papers too, I have a pack sitting in my drawer. Hope your weekend is a little calmer :) xx

Laura Bradley said...

Hey Vicky! This is gorgeous, love the colours and the colouring is fab!! Hugs. Laura x

Fabiola said...

oh wow! super joli, biz

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow you do have an eventful life Vicky, I hope it calms down soon for you. Love the card, it's super sweet and your colouring is adorable, I especially love the hair. I find CAS a challenge, I don't know when to stop adding embellies, lol.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lorraine

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card hun, loving the style and no what you mean about postage costs, they do your head in, hope hubby's hand is feeling better soon and your ok too,
hugs Liz xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh it's fabby Vicky, got to love those flat cards for posting! Sounds like you need to bubble wrap hubby lol! Hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

Sandra H said...

"OUCH" Bet it was sore all the same Vicky glad to hear it's not broken and your card is just simply gorgeous as always truly stunning image and l do like your dies and embellis .....hope all is better in the household take care x

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous card Vicky love the colours ...right up my street xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really stunning I love the colours that you have chosen, I hope Craig's hand heals super fast bless him, and you, you must have been so worried men hey!! huggles Pops x x x

Nikki Stalker said...

Very cute. I love how you have coloured her hair. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Fab card, such a sweet image! Love your gorgeous papers too.
Rebecca.

mixamatoasties said...

What a gorgeous image.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

Susan

Deborah said...

Fabulous card Vicky. I love how you have coloured her hair - stunning.

Deborah A