My Lovely Friends

Thursday 22 December 2011

WOOO HOOOO my exciting news.... come closer & I will tell you!!!

Hello all of my lovely jubbly friends, how are you all? For those who are poorly I really wish you better for whe the jolly fella in the lovely red suit arrives.
Are you all ready for Santie???? I'm.....................NOT........NOT AT ALL!!!!! Altho my fantastic hubster did food shopping at asda yesterday & then went Iceland to do the freezer shop today............only thing is he can certainly spend.........he's worse than a woman lol...loves him so much tho!!!
Anyways I'm babbling arnt I when you have come to hear some exciting news.....
Well first I want to tell you about a new online Craft Store opening up on January 14th, Teresa the fabulous lady who is opening this store has been working hard these last few months to get all the yummy things us crafters like to have ready to open her own online craft store.
The store will be called 'My Crafty Heart' .... after all we all craft from the heart dont we!!!
Teresa will stock names like Prima.....mmmm sorry I drool over Prima lol, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, Authentique, Tim Holtz, gorgeous flowers & embellishments etc etc......... 
The blog for the store is Teresa's own blog here so pop along & follow & keep an eye out for exciting things & sneak peeks. She also draws her own digi stamps so watch this space!!!
Now Teresa wanted 6 ladies to be on her DT team & imagine my surprise when she e-mailed me to ask me if I would join her..........wow I was soooooo shocked & honoured & in a nano second said YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the 6 ladies joining this fabulous new team.
DONNA - (My happy Place)
IRA – ( Ira's Crea Corner)
MEL - (Exclusively by Mel)
SUE - (Sue's Craft Haven)
VICKY - (Sticky with Icky)-Me lol
VICKY-(Vixx Handmade Cards)

We hope you will all join us & help Teresa & wish her the best of luck in her exciting new venture. I'm sooooooooo excited, pop on over to take a look at each of the talented ladies & pop on over to Teresa's blog to keep up to date with any latest news on the store.

Thank you sooooooooo much Teresa sweetie for asking I really am truly honoured to join you in your new venture mmwah.......

Will be back shortly with a card I am finished my crimbo cards but I've still got a few left to show you........but I'm soooooo glad I've finished them lol.

See ya soonies my lovelies take care & thank you for popping in you are all fabulous!!!



20 comments:

Deb said...

congratulations hun, you deserve it! Looking forward to seeing your creations!
have a fabulous, festive day, Debxx

Mary said...

Congratualations Vicky!! This is great!! I cann imagine you're sooooo happy!! Wish you good luck and lots and lots of pleasure!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, hug Mary

Karina said...

What great news, hun. My congratulations for your new DT post. You deserve it as you always make fabulous creations. Thank you so much for all your inspiration all the year through. It is always a pleasure to visit you and seeing what is new here.
Big hugs, Karina

misteejay said...

How wonderful and exciting to be asked to join a new DT - congratulations.

Have a super Christmas

Toni xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, Thankyou so, so much sweetie, I love everything you create and I am so very lucky to have you on the team! Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Lotta said...

Congratulations Vicky to the DT! Sounds like an adventure! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year sweetie! Hugs Sandra

Debs M said...

Congratulations!!! hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

Vicky said...

Helloooooooo taemie...! great post hun...and I'm soooo excited too...lol...!

big hugs Vicky xx

heidy said...

Oh congrats sweetie,so deserved!
XXX Heidy

Mary J said...

Congrats honey!

Ally said...

congrats, Vicky, Teresa sure has 6 highly talented ladies aboard!! Love all your blogs and works...wow, aaaaand I certainly will shop at her store too, 'cause we don't have many wonderful shops here for what we need!
Squeezie hugs, Alesandra

June Nelson said...

Congratulations lovely lady you will be perfect for the new DT. You deserve it your such a gifted crafter, and I cant wait to see your creations, have a wonderful christmas darlin xxxxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Vicky
and a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coldwaters2 said...

This is fantastic news Vicky i have just popped over to follow the blog, congratulations on being chosen as a DT, so well deserved.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Teamie, it's so exciting is'nt it. I am so chuffed to bits that we're on the same DT. From one jammie lover to another. :o)

Donna x

Sue B said...

Hi Vicky, looking forward to working with you and the team. All the ladies are So talented and I can't wait to see the beautiful creations that we can all come up with!!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Ardilla said...

Congrats, VIcky!
I'm happy for your good news :)

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Vicky you'll serve them proud l'm so pleased for you ........enjoy it:) Sandra H

Heidi said...

How lovely to be asked out of hte blue like that. What a privelege and on that note what a privelege for her to have got a yes from you, cos you make the most awesome cards and projects, she is really lucky. Hugs heidi x

Donna said...

Congratulations Vicky, so pleased for you my lovely, looking forward to the opening of the shop :) Donna ♥ x