My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Crafts & Me Mega Christmas Bumper Challenge......

Hello peeps how are you all? I am running mega late today........that busy I swear my ass is on fire lol. Right I will just push on.
Well its time for Crafts & Me Challenges & today is a Mega Christmas Bumper Challenge which will see us through to next year.......wow how weird does that sound!!!
Cus its a big bubbling bonanza of a challenge there are of course mega prizes so pop over here to see them all............my post really would be toooooo long to put them all on here lol......
This weeks sees the Rubbah Girlies bring you their creations, do you want to know what the theme is.....
ANYTHING GOES..................how eeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzy peeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzy is that!!!
You can enter up to 3 times, anymore than that will be deleted to make things fair. The challenge will end on January 18th but do along as the fabby Digi girls will be back on January 4th with some more inspiration for you......................
Here is mine...................

This wee beauty is 'Catching Snowflakes' by the fabulous new artist Zindy Nielson, isnt she beautiful, she is of course exclusive only to Crafts & Me Store.

Made the card for my Step-Mum & altho I dont call her mum I do on cards & prezzies if you know what I mean lol. The delicious paper is websters & so is the lampost which I cut out. Flowers are from WOC.

Pink organza ribbon & pink velvet ribbon & gems are from my stash.
All card used is from Papermill Direct.

Image has of course been coloured with Copics & I've added bits of white gel pen to the trees to make it look like drops of snow have fallen. The idea on the image is that I thought I would have tufts of grass still showing in little areas..........well its not covered by all the snow yet....lol.
Added Stardust stickles to her fur & the light on the lamp post.

Well thats it peeps please pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations..........in one word.....STUNNING!!!

Thank you soooooo much for stopping by I really appreciate it I'm off now to catch up with you all. Hope you are all nearly ready for the big jolly fella in red......HO HO HO

Huge squishy hugs to all mmwah xoxoxoxox
Challenges I'm entering........(no idea yet lol)




33 comments:

Debs M said...

wow this is gorgeous, she will love it x

Lotta said...

Oh Vicky hun, this is absolutely stunning!!! Your step mum will love this!! The image is a darling too! Hugs from a snowy Sweden :)

Christina C. said...

This is incredibly gorgeous, Vicky! Love this beautiful image...WOW! You did an outstanding job showcasing this beauty!

Denise said...

Stunning Vicky - love the Mother sentiment.
Hugs
Denise xx

Wishing you and your family and wonderful Christmas xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Vicky,i,ve not inked this one up yet( will have to now it,s lovely).
Have a fab Christmas.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Vicky said...

She is a beauty hun...love the image and the pretty layout...and gorgeous dp's too...and I'm so pleased we are going to be on a team together...woohoooooo..!

Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Soooo beautiful Vicky. Love her coloured in pink...a gorgeous scene.Love the lamp and lovely sentiment.Gorgeous card.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

STUNNING is just the word I was thinking of Vicky about this wonderful creation. Love the image and verrrrry pretty details.

Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey Vicky. I'm so sorry it has been forever since I visited you!!! I do hope you and your family have a truly wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy and exciting new year, especially with the new baby on the way. I'm about to take a little journey through your blog and I know I won't be able to comment on everything but I don't want to miss out on your lovely creations - starting with this one! Beautiful scenery and lovely lighting! Hugs, Lesley

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh this is so beautiful! just love all your colouring its stunning and so beautifully done, the image is gorgeous and your background is beautiful too! love the sky details and the tuffs of grass coming up from the snow effect and your lovely lamp post and the sentiments you really have put your heart into this one Vicky and l'm sure your step mum will love it.....its truly amazing:) Sandra H

Loopylou. said...

oh hun this is just stunning, I think that lampost looks awesome and she will absolutely love it!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Janette said...

Vicky this is gorgeous and what a wonderful sentiment......
Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas and Wonderful New Year...I see there are only 14 days to the 'DUE' date.....he...he....how fab.xx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful Vicky,coloured to perfection and I love the lamp-post.xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Vicky, what a stunner of a card, it's jaw dropping! So many beautiful details, love your beautiful colouring (and love that pink) she has a lovely face....and love the way you used that lamp post, what a fab idea....oooooh! Bigs Hugs, Teresa xx

Julie said...

So stunning Vicky!! Juliex

Anne said...

Vicky, you have outdone yourself! I looove this! Amazing image and SO georgeus colors! Lovelovelove!<3

I hope your Christmas will be filled with peace and love.
Hugs, Anne.

Marion said...

Hi Vicky,
This is a gorgeous image and a beautiful card. Layout is fabulous and just love how you cut the lampost out.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year.
hugs
Marion

Mina said...

wow Vicky she is just coloured to sheer perfection, Im loving these new stamps arent you...I will probably pay you another visit before Christmas but wanted to wish you the best Christmas ever you deserve it...have fun
Mina xxx

Sue B said...

Wow!! Vicky this is stunning!! I love the image and your colouring is perfection. Love the snowscape background - so pretty! Gorgeous papers and embellishments! I really love this card!!!
Hugs Sue xx

Elise said...

Cripeys! Vicky this is just ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Wowwwww! All of your details is mind blowing! And your colouring .. oh my goodness .. soOoOOo STUNNING! I love this .. as I do all of your work!!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie she is beautiful... you always know just how to put it all together to make my jaw drop!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

Mary J said...

This is so beautiful Vicky! Gorgeous embellishing!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow a gorgeous card vicky, beautiful image.

greetings karin

Faye said...

Hello Sugar! What a super card. The clouds look fab and your colouring is, as ever, FANtastic! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. xxx

Majsan said...

Ã…h wow just amazing card, I love it!!

Hugs Majsan

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Really can you get any more beautiful than this????? It's simply a master piece and you've certainly out done yourself this time. I absolutely love everything top to bottom!!!!!!!!!
You better haul ass girl only 3 more sleeps until Christmas. I still have so many pressies to wrap with barely enough time to show and eat these days lol. Enjoy your day sweetie.
Hugs Bonnie

Tracey said...

Stunning card Vicky & I love your photos :)

Wishing you & your family a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, so sweet in pink, the sentiment is wonderful !
I wish you Merry Christmas my friend, for you and you family !
xxx

Karina said...

I'm really speechless, sweetie. This card is a true piece of art. Love it so much. And the image is so lovely, cannot wait to get mine..
Big hugs to you,
Karina

Juls said...

beautiful, love the pink and the gorgeous sparkle!!

and congrats on your fab news!

Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Vicky it is so beautiful I find the whole scene and design quite breathtaking, stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx