My Lovely Friends

Thursday 27 October 2016

Unhappiness

Hello everyone how are you all?
Well I meant to quickly pop this card on this morning but then hubster offered to take me the Range in Shiremoor.........I dont think I've ever put makeup on & got dressed so quickly lol. Oh my the christmas decorations are just gorgeous!! Ok everything in that shop is gorgeous.

Ok lets get on. Ok do you ever have those cards that you make & you have this picture in your head of what it will look like???
Well I had a picture in my head when I made this.............its NOTHING like the picture, in fact I dont know where this came from to be honest. I made it a few weeks ago & kept forgetting to blog it.....yep accidently on purpose kept forgetting lol.
However I might as well get it over with :-(
2 good things about this card......no 1 of them IS NOT the design!! 1 is the Maja Design papers & 2 is the Scrapiniec chipboard...... I actually initially did this for Maja Design mood board for October but never sent it........ Have you ever been THAT unhappy with something you have made?? Well this is my unhappiness.......no I wont cry I promise lol.

Ok so the gorgeous papers are Maja Design 'Enjoying Outdoors' & I distressed & bashed the edges & I also added bits of gesso & structure paste with stencils on the paper. The stencils I used are Dutch Doobadoo here & here.

The image & tags are from the paper pack. The flowers are a mixture of Prima from my stash & the 2 larger ones at the top I made myself. I also added a bit of tulle underneath as well. I added bits of lace sticking out here & there........this is an excellent way of using up those scraps. If you are like me & will not throw anything away that measures over an inch lol.
The Scrapiniec is the Lavender Mist Frame 02 from Noor Design UK.

Well thats it from me. Thank you so much for stopping by & your lovely comments.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




2 comments:

Plony said...

Don't be so hard for yourself....there are so many people wishing to make such a lovely card like this. Such gorgeous embellishments....beautiful details....Be proud on your work...there is nothing wrong with this beautiful card.
xxx Plony

Liz's creative corner said...

It's lovely hun, lots of fabby detail, love those flowers of yours, I too add hints of lace if I can,
Have a lovely weekend hunny,
Hugs Liz xx