My Lovely Friends

Friday 1 May 2015

Live & Love Crafts Challenge DT Card - Ice Cream

Hello everyone I'm here again with another DT card for another new challenge.
This time its for Live & Love Crafts & this month Sandy has created a gorgeous mouth watering collage as inspiration for this months theme of........
ICE CREAM
Isn't that just yummylicious.
Now I am a little late but that's because my original DT project I did yesterday did not fit the theme.............nope not even close. I thought it was something to do with flowers lol. Yep I'm a doofus....... I will show you another time what I've made though ;-)

So here's my new card that DOES fit this theme lol.
I was gonna do a Tilda with ice cream but thought it might be a common choice & I dug out quite a few stamps & digi images. However one of those days when things kept cropping up & all I had time for was this.......
I've added 2 lots of gorgeous lace & 2 different colours of the Shabby SEam BInding, all from LLC
Of course with any creation for LLC, I've added gorgeous flowers & I'm addicted to these beautiful  Pomegranate Apples, I've added a couple of pink ones & a white one. I've also added one of the gorgeous Beaded Berries Stamens in pink.............lurve these!!!!

The fabulous image I actually got from Etsy here & it was an instant download & is a set of 4 different images. I printed it off onto Matt Photo paper. So pretty.
On the bottom left I added a Prima Resin Oval Frame & added words 'So Sweet' with letters from an older Pion sheet.
The resin scroll in the top right corner is also a Prima one here.

The gorgeous paper is Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad & its been inked with pumice stone & machine stitched. I've also added Cheese Cloth, Doily & Feathers in amongst the flowers, all from Live & Love Crafts. There is also some corrugated card under the image but you cant really see it.

Hope you will join us this month in our gorgeous yummy challenge.

Thanks for stopping by lovelies.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


8 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

It is really sweet card
hugs Tamara

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby card! Jo x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning just fabulous love that image such a find and my favourites those resin frames its all so lovely another perfection love and hugs Carole x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Vicky!! What a gorgeous and yummy looking card!!! Fabulous embellies and that image is mouthwatering just like Sandy's collage...lol! Hope that you are well!
Take care,
Beth

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous art work and amazing design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fabiola said...

Quel charme! Biz

Unknown said...

You were right; Tilda with ice cream turned out to be a popular choice, fab ice cream vintage image you found though!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card