My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Live & Love Crafts Challenge DT Card

Hello again, 2 posts in one day........... If you want to see this morning's card click here or scroll down.
Ok so this time I'm here with another DT card & this time its for Live & Love Crafts. Yep it's that time of month again, these month's are going fast.... Anyway the challenge there this month is perfect for this time of year............
SIGNS OF SPRING
...........I have flowers popping up in all of my borders out in the front garden. I planted them last year when we planted all the conifers, so it's nice to see them popping up.
I decide use the gorgeous Pion papers from last year 'A Day In May'...........perfect for spring cards. I used 'White Blossom 12x12' & 'Birdsong 12x12'. I cut them out using XXL spellbinders die & machine stitched all around the edge.
Added doilies inside & out. The corner die is from Noor Design UK.

The sentiment is also from Noor Design Uk called 'There are no little dreams', isn't it a gorgeous sentiment. I stamped it in Cocoa Memento onto a Tag from Pion's 'A Day In May - Tags 12x12'. I've inked the edges with Pumice Stone & distressed them a little. The little sentiment tag is from LOTV. The paper clip is Tim Holtz.
The image I cut from 'Lady 12x12' of the same paper collection. I cut her out using a smaller spellbinder die & stitched around  the outisde. I thought she was too pretty to be hidden so kept this bit of paper to use as centrepiece for a card lol.

Most of the flowers are from Live & Love Crafts, the top lace is & the bark star. The bottom lace is form my stash. I also made a banner going through the centre with a scrap of the paper, that was also stitched all around.

For all of your vintage & shabby chic needs........well then you have to pop over to Live & Love Crafts...........that will definately fullfill your needs & more ;-)

Well that's it from me. Sorry this post was late my hubster has been hospital today for a procedure.
Thank you for stopping by & the lovely comments you leave.
Take care lovelies, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx



4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Vicky, a gorgeous image and pretty design.

Donna x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful image and I love the Spring design. Hope your husband is okay!
Rebecca.
x

Fabiola said...

Wow! J'adore, trop beau, biz

Unknown said...

Great take on the Spring theme; the perfect colours, papers and image for it.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts