My Lovely Friends

Sunday 29 March 2015

Noor Design UK DT Project

Hello everyone I'm here today with my Noor Design DT Project. So I thought I would share some Easter Baskets I made for my grandchildren.
For the purpose of the pics I've just added foam eggs but I will be putting choccy eggs & bunnies in them ;-)
TBH I was a wee bit nervous about making these.............I have no idea why tbh as they really are so easy to make....... Well if I can make them, then anyone can lol.
Ok so as I have 2 grandchildren I have made 2 baskets, 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl lol.
Ok so we have a Blue Basker for Arjay & a Pink Basket for Payton. I have used the fabulous Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Basket to make these baskets, it really is awesome!!

Ok so I've made little differences to each basket. On Arjay's basket I stamped Silhouette Flowers in brown memento on each end of the basket. On Payton's basket I used the Mask Art Flowers & Structure Paste to add random flowers over each end.

I added Structure paste all around the top rim of Arjay's basket & I've also added random flowers with the mask again to the front with Structure Paste on Payton's......although its hard to see :-(

This is the front of Arjay's basket, although I have done the same front & back so no matter how you look at it, its the same each way.
I've added Cutting & Embossing Border die 0149 to the centre in Kraft card & added a flower & Leaf die 0332, 1 in white & 1 in kraft card.
The little wooden letter 'A' is from my stash & of course is for 'Arjay' ;-)

Ok so here we have the front of Payton's basket, also decorated the same each side.
We have again the same Border die 0149 in the centre & also I've made a Flower with the Floral Flourishes Flower die No.3, I used 3 of the 4 layers & added a button to the centre.
The wooden leaf & wooden heart are from my stash which I also covered in Gesso.

The paper for the baskets I've used Maja Design from LLC but the handles I've used the Vintage Wood Paper bloc & used a Martha Stewart punch to cut the fancy edge ;-)

Well that's it form me lovelies, hope you like my Easter Project for my grandbabies today. Perhaps treat yourself to some easter goodies in the form of Noor Design & Dutch Doobadoo from the Noor Design UK shop right here...........go on fill that basket lol.

Scheduled post so hoping its worked...
Tatty bye & take care
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

Dobra said...

Bardzo piękna praca.
Wspaniale wykonana i cudnie się prezentuje.

Fabiola said...

Magnifique! Biz