My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card........Doll On A Tag

Hello all my lovely crafty people how are you? I will a HUGE MAHOOSIVE thank you to everyone who left comments about our Rollercoaster week lol it was certainly something I wont ever forget. He really is our little miracle & he's doing really well, he's even on milk now through a nasogastric tube in his nose.

Okie dokie I'm here with My Crafty Heart creation & I've used one of the Mixed Media Prima Dolls we have seen floating around. I have to say though that these are pretty addictive. 
I've used 'Prima Doll 3' & I've used a 'Prima Tag' & decorated it, these tags do come already printed on so you dont have to decorate them but I put the decorated part at the back.

I added a 'Prima Trinket' & made a rolled flower with the new Impression Die & gesso'ed it up....not sure if gesso'ed is a word but its in the 'Victionary'
I cut parts off other sheets of paper from the 'Prima Lyric' pad & layered them up, I sooooooooo love this pad its my favourite, I have 2 & I've just ordered another one ;0)

I coloured this Prima Doll with Copics........
Colours used are.......
E11, E21, E00, E000
E29, E27, E23, E21
C5, C3, C1, C00

I've made a butterfly using Memory Box 'Isabella' die & 'Pippi' die & added Stickles around the edge. I also added a sentiment 'Tag' from Little Darlings. Added lace & seam binding, both from my stash & made a bow & added a Melissa Frances 'Pearl' to the centre. 

These tags & dolls are really addictive, I did 2 with 2 different dolls, will show you the other one later in the week, its a busy week with DT work lol.

Pop on over to My Crafty Heart & see what yummy things Teresa has in her store. Also there are offers of the week on every week. At the moment you get  £1 off all Marianne Design Dies.

Ok will go now as I've got my grandaughter here while mummy & daddy are with Arjay. Will pop round later to see you all, I have loads of catching up to do.

Thanks for stopping by your visit is really appreciated mmwah.
Squishy hugs & funky love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky

24 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning, love it all. So glad Arjay is doing well, hugs xx

Christina C. said...

I love, love, love this amazing tag, Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vilini said...

Amazing tag. I love it

Alexandra♥ said...

Lovely tag! Beautiful layout and the image coloring too!

Kim. said...

Oh my goodness I just read Friday's post, what a traumatic time you have all had. So glad little Arjay is doing well, he certainly is a little fighter.
Love the tag, the image is stunning and it all ties together so well.
Kim xXx

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous tag and beautiful image and love all the details -just been reading about your grandsons birth an experience for you and gorgeous photos
carol x

JenniferD said...

Wow She is just Awesome! Loving all those Embellishments!

Juls said...

Arnt these dolls just gorgeous!!! Love how u have used yours. Hugs Juls

Sue said...

This is stunning Vicky. Such a pretty image, wonderful colouring and I love the details you have added and the papers you have used.
take care
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

What a stunning tag Vicky - amazing image - awesome colouring and gorgeous details.
So happy to hear Arjay is doing well - he is sure to continue to grow stringer every day - such a fighter.
Have a fab evening.
Thanks for popping by my blog hun - I really appreciate it :o)
Debs xx

heidy said...

Oh your tag is gorgeous Vicky!!
Glad Arjay is doing okay!!
XXX Heidy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMG Vicky! I LOVE your tag, it's fantabulous (I reckon that must be in the Victionary too ;)) I love the shading and tones in her outfit, she looks really chic and doesn't that paper look fab with her too? Just LOVE everything about your tag hun...so glad Arjay is continuing to do well too :) Have a lovely evenign hun, Biggest of hugs, Teresa xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning tag and design Vicky.

greetings karin

Riet said...

This is so beautiful tag Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic tag Vicky...love the image and colouring, she is fabulous.
So glad to hear Arjay is doing well..keeping you all in my prayers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Eileen said...

So glad to read that Arjay is doing well. I'm sure he will be home in no time.
Fabulous tag Vicky. Love the perfectly coloured image and all those gorgeous embellies
Eileen x

Unknown said...

So very very lovely! Your tag is totally feminine and the backing paper's a perfect match with the chandelier. Perfectly coloured image Vicky, as always a real stunner! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Pat K said...

Gorgeous tag Vicky. I've seen these dolls around and didn't have a clue how to use them...you are the master! Sooo beautifully coloured. hugs, Pat K x

Shelby said...

Gorgeous tag with all of the fabulous embellies and just love how you've colored her up

Shelby

Elise said...

Omgosh Vicky!!! Wowwww! I am blown to bits! This is one heck of an AMAZING tag .. I'm floored! Your colouring, your colors, the details .. my gosh! I could stare at this all day long! lol! Beyond GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

Much Love,
Elise

Dena said...

Wow! Wow! Wowie!!! LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE!!!! This is so pretty Vicky!
Hugs, Dena

Fabiola said...

elle est charmante, j'aime beaucoup, biz

May said...

Gorgeous tag your colouring is fab, Love all the embellishments... Hugs May x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colouring and beautiful decoration, Vicky. I bought me some tags and an image recently and you have inspired me to play! Hugs, Lesley