My Lovely Friends

Friday 5 July 2013

Crafts & Me Store DT Creation

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Are you ready for the weekend..........my favourite time of the week as I get to spend it with my family.....perfect!!

So I am back today with something I made at the beginning of the week, no its not a card either, yea check me out lol, its about time I stopped being lazy & got out of my rut.
So I made a gift bag........I chopped one of the plain brown gift bags in half (I can make another gift bag out of the other half) to make it a smaller gift bag, perfect for jewellery or anything 6inches or smaller.
I used the top half to make mine so I made a bottom for it & added handles.
Perfect for my favourite 6x6 papers, can you guess what they are??? Yep Prima 'Lyric' I seriously cant get enough of this pad. I even found the chipboards & letters & labels to match woo hoo.
As always all edges have been inked with Walnut distress ink.

I added Prima 'Lyric' flowers on top of  'Fresh Foliage' die, which I covered in 'Shabby Pink' Fran-Tage which you can now also get here. The butterfly is a Prima lyric chipboard. I also added Prima Lyric label underneath a Melissa Frances 'Edwardian Frame'.

I also decorated the back & attached a large tag...........there is certainly plenty of room to write a personal message ;0)

The image is called 'Hannah' & of course is by Hannah Lynn & she is available at Crafts & Me Store as a digi image. I coloured her with Copics.
Colours used are.......
E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
E29, E27, E23, E21
R85, R83, R81, RV10
C3, C1, C00
B00, B000, B0000
I lay her onto a frame which also got the Fran-Tage treatment ;0)

I insert eyelets to insert my handles to make it stronger. I painted them with gesso. I also indserted an eyelet on the tag which I than added a key charm, painted up with gesso & a Melissa Frances
 'Vintage Glass Button' which really are soooooooo beautiful IRL.

The lace is Melissa Frances & the pink spotty ribbon is East Of India ribbon, I have quite a bit of East Of India ribbon  which I sadly neglect.........they even have their own storage in my craft room, all other ribbons go somewhere else lol.

Thats it from me, I didnt get to do any blog hopping last night as I had a bad head, think a visit to the optician might be needed urgh......I have a thing about anyone going near my eyes so I kinda get freaked out lol.

I will be round later though after my family have been ;0)
Thank you sooooooo much for all your lovely comments, they make my day :0)
Squishy hugs & funky love to all mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous giftbag! The giftbag itself is a gift!! Lovely papers and beautiful details! have a wonderful weekend!

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely lovely job! Hope the new addition if doing good.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another totally awesome creation made by your fair hand.

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is stunning again Vicky I love your work they all are so beautiful made and coloured.
your very talented.

greetings karin

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! This is SO beautiful Vicky!! what a gorgeous image and your colouring is awesome!! I love the scrummy papers and embellishments… so many lovely details… the frantage looks very pretty! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Vicky. Such a wonderful design. The image is so pretty and coloured perfectly. I love all your detailing too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Shelby said...

Beautiful and lush gift bag! Love all of the details you put into this piece of work...and beautiful coloring of course.

Shelby

Donna Mosley said...

AMAZING creation Vicky, love love love your stunning colouring and details.

Donna x

heidy said...

OMG this is so pretty Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, this is absolutely gorgeous, who'd have thought it started out as a brown paper bag? Your colouring is as always fabulous (I think I might have to get her;)) Love all your embellies and lacy bits - and that pad is gorgeous, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Kim. said...

Ooh I love your gift bag, the Hannah Lynn image looks amazing and the whole bag is so beautifully embellished.
Kim xXx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Your card is stunning x

Unknown said...

hiya sweetie vicky....wow wow and thrice wow....just adore this its totally awesome ..missed popping in but having a wierd time at the moment ..but hey im back for a while and just the job to catch up with a few cyber buddies hugs sassy ps loving the new blog and piccs have a great weekend xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

wowzers hun...this is amazing!!

Ps changed my blog.. come along and see my new blog!! http://carriescardscakesandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

Mau xx said...

Wow! brilliant Vicky, love all the layering and pretty detail.
Hope your headache has eased.
Enjoy your weekend sweetie.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous, Hun! Love your layouts and layering! Susie x

Eileen said...

Wow lady that is certainly a bag with style. Love the image, amazing colouring as always and fabulous design and embellishments.
GORGEOUS !!!
Eileen x

JenniferD said...

This is stunning with all those gorgeous layers! loooove the way you do your hair too!

Loopylou. said...

swoon, thats awesome Vicky, I love all the embellies
huge hugs Lou xxx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely stunning x

Fabiola said...

oh la la! tes créations sont toujours aussi superbes!!! biz

misteejay said...

What a super creation - the bag would be a gift in its own right as it is so lovely (how could anyone throw that away?).

Hope the head is feeling much better.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

Gosh that is just so beautiful Vicky! Stunning alteration with all these exquisite details and frantage!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Teresa said...

This is a great tutorial vicky, a lovely idea to put your gift in for someone, they will then be getting two gifts, they could even frame it too!!
doesn't it make your mind do overtime.
Teresa xxx

Dobra said...

Very beautiful and elegant work
Beautifully painted stamp
and beautifully matched ornaments

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this too! Brilliant idea! And I love Prima papers! But then you know that! Haha. Judy x