My Lovely Friends

Friday 23 March 2012

Another New Release Preview

Hello my lovelies its me again. I'm here to show you another preview of some new rubber due out at the beginning of April....I think lol.
Crafts & Me are releasing some new Hannah Lynn stamps & Teresa also has a brand new artist to the store with another range of stamps..........oooohhhh exciting things!!.
I thought I would show you one of the new Hannah Lynn stamps, I have made a card for the next show so its 5 1/4 inches square & has to be quite flat............I hate flat I really do grrrrrrrrrrrr.......lol
This is 'City Girl' isn't she pretty. Her clothes are actually lilac but for some reason all I'm seeing on my screen is blue.........even the candy is purple & pink but it looks blue lol.

Here is a flower I crocheted ages ago I have them lying around everywhere.....I even have some in my knicker drawer from when I've been in bed crocheting little flowers & then just put them in my drawer to keep them safe........lol.

The gorgeous paper is from Michele R Designs & I've used 'Pink Butterfly Garden' from here.
Its full of pinks & lilacs & is sooooooo pretty!!

The image of course is coloured with Copics. I coloured her hair in pinks & added touches of lilacs. I also added white gel pen dots on her tail & armband. I soooooooo enjoyed colouring this image but then I always enjoy colouring Hannah Lynn images.

Well thats it from me with my ickle sneak peek, there will be more to see from the other Rubbah Girlz over the next week or 2 so keep an eye out for further releases here. Also if you sign up for the newsletter for the first week of release you can get 10% off new release stamps.......means more for ya money yayyyy.

Thanks for stopping by will see you all soon mmwah xoxoxoxox

36 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Vicky! Absolutely gorgeous - aren't Hannah Lynn designs fabby, you've made me want one or two new ones now! You've coloured her so very beautifully, love her pink hair, looks fab - and those papers are delish - love your flowers and what a good place to keep them! :) Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Vicky...and have a super weekend too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sara H said...

This is so beautiful!!! Gorgeous colouring and I love the details =)

Loopylou. said...

vicky she's beautiful!
I love the colours of her hair and top, and her top is so funky.
I have set my mum on making some crocheted flowers while she is getting over her op!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

heidy said...

Wow sweetie what a stunner!
XXX Heidy

arjette said...

Oohhhh it's beautiful!!!!

gr. arjette.

Anna said...

Wow.... Absolutely gorgeous. Love how you have coloured her hair it's stunning!!
Have a nice weekend
Hugs <3

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Vicky,just stunning.xxx

Christina C. said...

What a gorgeous image, colored magnificently!!! You always manage to knock my socks off. Love those luscious papers and fabulous details!

Maria Therese said...

Pretty pretty ♥

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh my goodness!! Absolutely stunning image so beautifully coloured as always your colouring is perfect just love this:)X

Fabiola said...

fabuleuse j'adore! biz

Unknown said...

Vicky .... Beautiful.... I am speechless how gorgeous is this !! well done Hugs Elaine

karen said...

Absolutely stunning Vicky, real lush card and a beautiful image, I need it! I love that flower too, clever girly!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs, Karenx

Rachel Parys said...

That image just jumps off the page! So gorgeous! Great job coloring her!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Vicky, this is stunning, the image is beautiful and coloured perfectly, I like the frame and the scroll.
Kevin xx

Paula said...

Beautiful!! Your coloring is fantastic (and it does look lilac to me!). Gorgeous card!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun and she looks pinl/purple from here! Enjoy your weekend.

Claire xxx

Fleur said...

Beautiful card, the image is really pretty and her eyes are amazing
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Vicky, beautiful colouring a always. I know these flat cards are a pain and I'm not the best to sticking to these rules, but sadly I've seen flowers squashed, lol, darn books!
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Tracy x

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is stunning huni i love her hair xx

Unknown said...

cor ..shes a smasher my grandaughter would be begging me to get this for her as she adores pink hair..and wants pink hair lol!!.well shes only 12 so not yet me thinks...she needs to be kept away from the hair colourants till shes older....haha hugs sassyxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, how are you doing hun?? Hope you are well! I've been a little absent this week, started work again so little time for blogging :-( Love your card, that hair is just stunning! Great crocheting, you're so multi talented Sweetie!! Big XXX and have a great weekend, hugs Frea

Trina said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you used for the hair (at least what colors it looks like on the screen!)!!

June Nelson said...

SWhe is absolutely perfect me darlin putple or no purple your colouring is always so beautiful as is your cards, have alovely day my freind loves ya lots xxxxxxxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow vicky this is gorgeous.
love the colors and the embellishments.


greetings karin

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow I am loving these new release pics! Can't wait to snap some of them up :D Beautiful job colouring her up :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Delectable sweetie. Love her hair.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Shazza said...

so pretty, love the image x

Heidi said...

pink blue or purple it's a beautiful card. hugs heiid x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Vicky

Hugs
Jayne
x

Unknown said...

A real stunner Vicky! Your pretty girl looks like leaded glass, love her hair, it's smashing!! Big hugs, Ira xox

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think I might have to pink my hair! But I still won't look as lovely as this! Hugs, Lesley

Shelby said...

All kinds of gorgeous with this image! Love the color of her hair...so striking.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

You're about to get a ton of comments. I've missed out on all your cards this weekend!

I have to focus on one little detail and thats the pearl bow on the scroll. a - they are so cute! and b - what a great idea for added detail.

Her hair looks brilliant, fantastic colouring xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wowsers Vicky! :) Gorgeous card. Stunning image and colouring, and though its flat, it really doesnt need anything else!

Beautiful!

hugs

xxalisonxx