My Lovely Friends

Saturday 14 April 2018

Live Laugh Love from Swedish House Crafts


Hi everyone I'm here today using one of the new Magnolia stamps from the Sunbeam Collection along with an older Magnolia background stamp from my stash.

I've used a Magnolia Tag die & added words on it from Gummiapan, Live, Laugh.......I've stamped them with Versafine black ink & stamped onto Maja Design Monochrome 'Muted Fuchsia', cut them out & then attached to the tags.

For the 'Love' part of the Gummiapan text stamp I stamped it onto Maja Design Celebration 'The Table Is Set' & cut it out using Gummiapan Stitched Banners Thinner dies. I cut out the 2 lowest sizes & used the same paper just the larger one is the reverse side.

To create the scene I have used 2 Magnolia stamps, Sunbeam Tilda from the latest Sunbeam Collection & Barbed Wire from the Summer Memories collection I think. Suha has the mini version of this background stamp in her store.
I used my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform which makes masking images together a breeze. I then coloured them with distress ink refills.

I also added 2 chipboard wood fences either side of the image. These I painted white with some white paint from my stash. I also added a few small flowers from my stash.
The leaves were all cut with Magnolia Dies.

The main paper used on the card is Maja Design Celebration, I've used 12x12 sheets 'The Table Is Set' & 'To The Party' reverse side. I've also machine stitched all the edges as always & decorated inside to match the front.
I cut out the image using Gummiapan Stitched Rectangles Dies & then attached that to Maja Design Monochrome Muted Fuchsia cut out using Gummiapan Rectangle Postage dies.

Flowers, lace & doily are from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by & hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Products used.........

Magnolia Recipe Rose & Heart Tag (3 dies) used the Rose die to act as a leaf.

No comments: