My Lovely Friends

Friday 24 March 2017

Have A Great Birthday

Helllooooo there everyone how are you all? Well someone must have heard me complainging about the weather yesterday as today is such a beautiful day here by the sea.

Well I can finally show you a card with a new stamp brand, new for me. Now if I'm ever inspired by anyone to try a certainstamp or style I will give credit to that person.
This time I'm not sure wether to give credit or blame that person for helping me spend lots of money as I have another 8 of these stamps on their way & I know I will want more lol.....not that I need help spending my money lol.
I had seen these stamps & thought they were sooo pretty, they had such an innocence about them & then I saw the lovely talented Gina use some on her cards.......yep that was the stamp in the basket lol.

This is a card I made early last week & is a commisioned card that was requested with this stamp.
Look at that image isn't it fabulous, I think I'm gonna want them all!!
The card shape was made with a Go-Kreate die & the papers are all Maja Design Vintage Romance, sheets used are 'Romance Engagement' both sides & 'Romance Wedding Day'.
All layers were machine sewn around the edge.

I've added Doilies from my stash underneath.
A Bark Heart with added gesso & a little blossom, all form Noor Design UK.

So the stamp is by Dreamerland Crafts & this one is called 'Stretching Out' & I stamped the image onto Fabriano watercolour paper & coloured it with distress ink refills. 
I added pearl dots around the image using a pearl pen & added stickles to the bunny's ears & the lacey bits on her dress.
I also added some cut out grass using a magnolia die from Volume 8 club kit......I really need to start digging out more unused dies.

As always (unless for a show) I decorate dinside to compliment the front.
The double bow is made from seam binding I dyed myself a while ago & added some bling to the centre.
The sentiment is an old wooden one in my stash. The heart its stamped on is a Magnolia die, I think its a Tea Label Shapes die & then I added another heart from a Little Darlings die.

Added WOC flowers & the leaves & swirl underneath are Magnolia dies. In the pocket I added a tag with a sentiment form an old rubber stamp from LOTV which is the Birthday Recipe.

You can of course pre-order LOTS of these stamps from Noor Design UK they are on their way to the store s I type lol. There are new & older ones that Tracey has ordered as well. Pop along see these beauties for yourself........if I were you I would be quick before I go order lots more lol.

Well another busy day for me so I'm gonna move my butt now & will catch up with you later.

Thanks for stopping by, big hugs to all
Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Ribbon Girl - March Use Any Image


6 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

So love to see your posts in my Blogger Feed. This one is sooooo adorable and colorful! Love love love!


Juls said...

Gorgeousness xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW Vicky, this card is stunning!! Hmmm talented, I am not sure, but I am so glad I am helping you spend your pennies lol! The design of this card is so beautiful and you have done the image real justice!
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs
Gina xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Vicky! Judy x

Eulanda said...

Did I tell you how much I love this?!! Like...A LOT!! Sooo cute!!