My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Noor Design UK DT Post

Hello all I'm here with a christmas card today using things from Noor Design UK, I made this card a couple of weeks ago but forgot to add the flowers until last night.
The idea of the card came form a Hanglar card I saw on Pinterest a LONG LONG time ago.......many of you may have seen it. It was an oblong card but with 2 hanglar images........I took the 2 images & extended on it.
I made a tag card instead of an oblong card........all links will be at the bottom of the post.

I've used Magnolia stamps from the latest collection, this is 'Sitting Cozy Edwin' & he was coloured with distress inks & markers.
I also added a die-cut Find It Trading behind with him.........I also did the same behind Tilda below.........

......this is 'Sitting Cozy Tilda' also coloured with distress inks & markers. The banners that they are sitting on are going to have names added but I dont want the people who are having this card to see ;-)

This is the inside, of course I will add a place to write or I might add a pocket to put tags in to write on......I havnt decided.
The papers are all Maja Design 'I Wish' colection, 12x12 sheets.

The squares were cut out using Little Darlings dies & mounted onto foam tape, Edwin & Tilda were also mounted onto foam tape.........all to give dimension.

I added seam binding to the eyelet at the top & hung a charm from it with wax cord.
The flowers are WOC & the leaves are Rosy Owl which I cut from Pion paper. I also added bark stars & a loose pearl from my stash.
The Merry Christmas banner is also from the same paper collection.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Magnolialicious - Need A Little Christmas
Simply Magnolia - Vintage
Ribbon Girl - November Use Any Image Challenge



7 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hunny this is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, fabulous design, gorgeous colouring and love the papers you used too,
Hugs Liz xx

inge said...

Just love your card Vicky! Beautiful bright colours and a loveley shaped card. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Plony said...

Wowwwww....this is soooo gorgeous....I don't like red but I think that has changed now I have seen this beautiful creation. This is lovely red....
You have made a beautiful creation again.....I love coming to your blog because this is the place where we can see best what you did to come to this beautiful result.
xxx Plony

Nicola said...

Incredibly beautiful card Vicky, stunning design and perfectly coloured Tilda and Edwin!
Thanks for joining Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation Vicky filled with festive cheer and crafting loveliness.
Each image is coloured to perfection and the detail looks stunning.
Thank you for joining in with The ribbon Girl Anything Goes - Any Image challenge.
Big hugs, Donna xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! This is a beautiful Christmas creation, love your design, colouring and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x

janeslovelycards said...

Wow! This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious challenge and merry Christmas! Hugs, Jane x