My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Deep Ocean Challenges DT Card - Bingo

Hello again....I'm here again with my 2nd DT Card. This time its for Deep Ocean Challenges & this fortnight we have a fab Bingo board....

you can choose a line or choose the colours.....or you could be brave & go for the full house........ dont forget to mention which line you are doing in your blog-post. 
Also one extra winner will be chosen who plays the full house.

I went for nearly the full house............unless butteflies are animals lol.
So I have, Button, Lace, Chipboard, Flowers, Die-Cuts, Pearl, Sentiment & Charm.
I have used some extremely pretty papers & ones that I've shamefully neglected......terrible thing is they are in my favourite colours argh what is wrong with me!! I have used the gorgeous Pion Design 'Scent Of Lavender', I've used 'Preserving The Scent' & the bottom layer 'Fields Of Purple'....all have been inked with pumice stone, slightly distressed & machine sewn.
The shape is from a Go-Kreate die.

Here you can see the lace & the charm there on one of the tags. The tags slide into a vellum pocket which I made myself. The oval the Magnolia stamp is on is a Memory Box stitched oval die. The magnolia stamp is Tilda with Heart Rice & she was coloured with distress markers & refills.

In the top right corner is the chipboard, this is Scrapiniec Inidian Summer Dream Catcher but over the circle I cut out a circle from the Pion Scent Of Lavender Tags sheet & attached a cabochon thingy from my stash lol.
I've added a Tag from the Pion sheet & the other tag is from a Magnolia doo-hickey with a sentiment from the Stempelglede Just A Note stamp set.
Flowers are form Noor Design UK.

This is what this part of the card looks like without the tags in.
I also cut butterflies from the Pion Scent Of Lavender Borders & covered them in Crackle Accents.
You can also see some CheeseCloth under there I think as well lol.
The seam binding is from my stash as is the lace. The gorgeous Brass & Pearl button is from Noor Design UK.......love these things!!
The leaf die cuts are a mixture of La La Land Crafts & Craft & You.


As always the inside is decorated to match the front of the card.


Hope you will play along with our Bingo Board this fortnight I had such fun with this. Pop along here to see my fabulous teamies creations......I really do work with super talented girlies.

Enjoy your night peeps & thank you for stopping by.
Take care & big hugs to all.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Midweek Magnolia's - Anything Goes with a Magnolia image
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Use A Die-Cut

4 comments:

Juls said...

This is just stunning xx

Cathy Lee said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Vicky. I love how you colored Tilda. Beautiful design and texture. Lots to look at. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

Nikki said...

What a beautiful card you have created. Love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

Nikki

Beth Brovold said...

Hello Vicky!! Just getting myself back into crafting mode...thank you for your super lovely comment on my blog! I've missed so much...just had to pay a visit...SIMPLY GORGEOUS card Vicky...you know that I LOVE the way that you colour...the multi layers in this beauty...perfection!!! And yes we should all have a day off to give thanks...actually it's been a year where I'm thankful for every day!
Take care my friend,
Beth