My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone I'm running a wee bit late with this one oops, my bad, sorry peeps :-(

Its time for a brand new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge & this fortnight its soooooo easy so no excuse not to join in.......
ANYTHING GOES
..........told ya it was easy ;-)
This is your prize from Marianne Design

Ok I've had quite a bit going on this last week or 2 & totally forgot about my DT make.......however I do have a couple of cards that I have never blogged. This one was a commission I made back in May for a Ruby Anniversary in June.
Ok I will try my best remember what I used. I know the papers are all Maja Design, the red ones are from the Gift For You christmas collection, this is one of my favourite collections & my utter favourite christmas collection.......lots of it can be used all year round....love that kinda paper ;-)

The Scrapiniec is from Noor Design UK as are some of the flowers, all the flowers are WOC.

The centre is made up of 2 hearts together.......its love at its best, the big heart (aka the man) embracing the smaller heart (aka the woman). For the hearts I used my spellbinder dies.
I added a sentiment across the centre from LOTV, I used a Banner Die & then cut out & layered up some small hearts.

Inisde of course is decorated. The lace was from Live & Love Crafts, the leaf dies are from Noor Design UK & the flowery round die is a Memory Box die.

Please pop on over to look at my teamies creations also the GD creations....believe me they will knock your socks off.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Take care & enjoy your day.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Vicky! Lots of lovely layers and embellishments and I love the rich red against the softer, ivory tones...so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So stunning Vicky..

luv CHRISSYxx