My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 16 August 2016

NOOR DESIGN UK DT CARD

Hello everyone how are you all, hope you have had a weekend of lovely weather like we have up here by the sea......its been glorious, long may it last ;-) We had a lovely weekend away.

I'm here today with my DT for Noor Design UK & I have some pink, some shabby chic & some Scrapiniec........what a perfect combination :-)
All links to items used will be at the bottom of the post.
I have used the beautiful LemonCraft 'Just Love Me' papers which have had their edges inked with pumice stone, distressed & then machine stitched.........this really is such a beautiful pad. Available in 12x12 & 6x6.........I have used the 6x6.

I have added some more Scrapiniec chipboard at the side amongst the gorgeous flowers.
I've also sneaked a doily under there ;-)

I've added lots of Tracy's beautiful flowers, berries & Pomegranate Apples.......I also added a LemonCraft Button from the Just Love Me collection....it was perfect as it had a bird on it ;-)


Isn't this Lace Gwendoline just divine.......omgoodness it really is to die for, sooooo pretty.
I just had to take a close up for you.......
I used the Little Darlings Gilded Oval die to place my Scrapiniec Bird & Cage on, the chipboard was sprayed with white paint......any spray paint will do it. I also use white florist spray sometimes but its more subtle & softer, I usually use that for flowers to soften the colour sometimes.

Thats it from me, hope you like my shabby chic birdy card lol.
Take care & enjoy your day.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Absolutely stunning, shabby chic, birdie, gorgeousness Vicky..Beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is just amazing the embellishments and papers are all so pretty a wonderful design Love and hugs Carole x

Juls said...

So very gorgeous & stylish xx