My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card - Bingo

Helloooo everyone, how are you all? I'm running a wee bit late with my post tonight. Its been one of those days where I've not sat down all day barely.......this is the first time my laptop has even been switched on today.

Ok enough babbling from let me tell you about the new challenge over at Deep Ocean this fortnight & its a fab one.........
Let's play some BINGOOOOOO...
........you can use any row or embellishements or any row of colours.........up to you. Important rule though is have fun ;-)
I went with the whole board of embellishments.........well it is me lol.
I have a couple of birthdays next month & the first one is my gorgeous daughter Natalie's on the 6th, I cant believe she will be 23. So this is off me & her dad, the 'Daughter' sentiment is from LOTV.

The doilies either side are from a La La Land Crafts 'Heart Doily Border' die, I've also used the 'Heart Banner' die, I layered it up & added letters from a Pion Sheet spelling out 'Love'.

Here is a piccy of the tag. I used a Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'So Wrapped Lovely' die. Added a Metal Coathanger charm, a scrap of lace, some Prima Vax Cord & some 'Shabby Seam Binding' both from LLC. The pearl centre is from my stash.

The image is a digi image called 'Ladybug Marci' from La La Land Crafts & I coloured her with distress ink markers & refills. The spots on her boots & shell & her antenna & hair ribbons I covered with Stardust Stickles.
Colours used are...
Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo - Skin
Worn Lipstick - Cheeks
Antique Linen, Walnut Stain - Hair
Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet - Clothes, boots, ribbon & shell.
I added pearl dots for buttons using a pearl pen. I fussy cut her out & placed her on foam pads & onto a Marianne Design die.

The idea for a pink ladybug I got from the lovely talented Tamara. Thanks for the inspiration sweetie ;-)
I have a few La La Land images coloured up, they just need cards lol, although one is already on a card what I made a while ago.

The bottom PInk Lace is from my stash & the top lace is 'Lace Adelaide' from LLC. The paper I've used is Fitsy Editions 'The Promise' 8x8, I inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine stitched all around them. The shape of the card I made using an XXL Spellbinder die.
 Most of the flowers are form LLC & the other dies I've used are from Noor Design UK, 0370 - Ladybird Edge Die, 0163 - Swirl Leaf die & 0390 - Butterflies die.

Please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations, they are stunning!!

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies. Take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



4 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

What sweet. Nice colouring and details.

Hugs, Astrid.

Carole Pollard said...

So fabulous I just love all of this the image is delightful and your embellishments are stunning so perfect. Your daughter will just love this card on her birthday. She shares her birthday with my son he will be 37 on the 6th Love and hugs Carole x

Fabiola said...

super super mignon Vicky, biz

Unknown said...

What an adorable image! I've been drooling over the Lalaland heart banner die for ages, and treated myself to one about 2 weeks ago, but haven't had the time to use it yet....

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts