My Lovely Friends

Thursday 9 April 2015

New Maja Design over at Live & Love Crafts

Hi everyone. I'm popping on extremely quickly to tell you about the new papers just come in at Live & Love Crafts.
OMG they look gorgeous..........so gorgeous I've ordered all of them including the 6x6 pad....
The papers are the new Vintage Baby Collection..........if you havn't tried Maja Design, then you need to as the quality is the best........they are my favourite papers EVER!!!!!!!!!
Vintage Baby Paper Stack 6x6
Ephemera cards

For a much better look & drool pop yourself over to Live & Love Crafts.........grab a basket when you go in peeps.

DISCLAIMER......I cannot be held responsible for many gorgeous, beautiful items falling into your basket. I cannot also be held responsible for your partner's saying 'Havn't you got enough paper'. My offer of help to you though is this 'HIDE IT!!!'

Ok I'm done now lovelies, enjoy your day & take care. I will pop on later & show you some pics of the building work & how its going ;-)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxx



3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

I definitely need to take a look have a great excuse to buy first Grand chid due in July !! Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

LOL you're too funny. Hope you get your parcel today - thanks sweetie.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Debra K. said...

This I need!! I will definitely have to find a hiding place that's not full yet :D. Debra x