My Lovely Friends

Monday 9 June 2014

Bunny Zoes Challenge GDT Card

Hi everyone hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Sorry I've not been on, me & hubster had from Saturday afternoon to ourselves for some quality time & we kept off all latops/computers, Ipads, phones.......off the internet in general & had a lovely weekend together.

Anyway its time for a new challenge over at Bunny Zoes & this month its super easy..........
LAYERS
............see now thats easy, right.
I've used one of the fabby new Magnolia Special stamps Nikki has recently got into her store.
I have used the yummy Dripp Dropp Tilda, I love this stamp.

All links to items used are at the bottom of the post.

The butterflies are Magnolia stamps & I stamped them with blue memento then heat embossed them with 1 layer of UTEE then layered them onto Tim Holtz On The Edge Butterflight.

The wide cream lace is from my stash.

I coloured Dripp Dropp Tilda with Distress Markers & stamped the corner with the text stamp from the Magnolia Butterfly stamp.

I've used Magnolia papers, distressed them a little, inked them up with Pumice Stone then machine stitched them.

Items Used..............


Nikki has a HUGE stamp sale on right now, pop on over here to check it out..........40% off. Now thats a sale ;0)

Thank you soooooooooo much for stopping by, I will be back shortly with my 2nd DT post for Live & Love Crafts.

Tattybye my lovelies, take care mmwah.
xxxxxxxxxxx



11 comments:

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the Magnolia butterflies on top of the TH-border!!

xx Irene

Squirrel x said...

Simply awesome hunny! xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Beautiful card, your designs are stunning, you coloured her to perfection, love, Mel. xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Super cute card Vicky
hugs Tamara

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful sweetie. Such gorgeous blue layout. Glad you and hubby had a super time just the two of you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and the butterflies and flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky..such a cute Tilda.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

superbe! biz

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Vicky is your card so beautifully presented too! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, the image is so lovely and your butterflies are stunning!
Rebecca.