My Lovely Friends

Sunday 4 May 2014

Pretty Petals For A Great Friend

Hi everyone this is a scheduled post to show you a fabulous stamp from Bunny Zoes. The stamp is a Whimsy Time For Tea Design & they are fab to colour.
This stamp is called 'Pretty Petals' & I coloured her with 'Copics' & fussy cut her out & mounted her onto foam pads.
Colours used are........
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 - Skin
BG05, BG01, BG00 - Eyes
E49, E47, E44, E43, E41, E40 - Hair
C3, C1, C00 - Socks
R39, R37, R35 - Flower
I've also paper pieced her dress & shoes ;0) I added a bit of shading with a prisma pencil to her dress to help define the creases.
The papers I've used are the lush MME 'Cupid's Arrow' I sooooooo love this pad, the colours are absolutely gorgeous in it. The sentiment 'For A Great Friend' is an older Whimsy Sentiment which Nikki still stocks, I stamped it with Cocoa Memento.

I also added a button from my stash & placed a 'Sparkly' inside for a bit of bling....well every girl deserves some bling ;0)

Items used are....................
Whimsy Time For Tea - Pretty Petals stamp
MME 'Cupid's Arrow' papers
Copics
Foam Pads
Kaisercraft Sparklets - Crystal
Spellbinders Lacey Circles die
Whimsy 'Friendship Tickets' sentiment stamp
Memento Rich Cocoa ink

All of these items you will get it at Bunny Zoes & also this Bank Holiday weekend there is 10% off across the store..........now how can you refuse that with sooooooo many new goodies just arrived.
BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL
10% OFF across the store!!!
Well that's it form me but for thank you so much for stopping by I really appreciate it.
Hope those in the UK are all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend & hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Take care, thanks so much for stopping by
Squishy hugs Vicky xxxxxxx


16 comments:

Fabiola said...

très joli et sympa Vicky, original cette robe, biz

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun love the image and the nit of bling hugs cheryl xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card. Love the image and her hair colouring is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Great looking card! Fabulous combo of papers and layout, but the star is most definitely your coloring!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love that pretty image, your colouring is just amazing and the papers are fabulous too.
Hugs Sue xx

Mary said...

georgeousssss!!!!

Great colouring and I love the papers!!!
Have a nice day!!
Liefs Mary

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card with a fabulously coloured image. Love the papers and design. Debra x

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuuu
I love her dress
stunning card
hugs Tamara

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab creation sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Vicky such a beautiful image coloured so beautifully and I love the background too.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Vicky such a beautiful image coloured so beautifully and I love the background too.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another great card! The image looks great with those papers and of course the bling is a fab finishing touch.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this one so much! Great papers and sweet image. :)
Have a nice one...