My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Midweek Magnolia's DT Creation

Hello everyone how are you all? Do you have any snow? If so where are you we are all coming play in it................we had a small sprinkling twice yesterday & that was it. We get the coldness but dont get much of the white stuff :0(

Anyhoo's I'm here today with my creation for Midweek Magnolia's & this fortnight the challenge is......
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
......yep get those creative juices flowing peeps,it could be a candle, a gift bag, a gift tag.........anything, just not a card. With christmas around the corner make someone a gift or a centre piece for your home.

I had sooooooo many idea's but had a kidney infection so my brain would say one thing & my body told it where to go...........politely of course ;0) 
So I made this, I brought the template thingy over a year ago & finally made it now lol.
This cute little sleigh is called 'Sleigh Ride' & its from My Time Made Easy. I lurve her templates & have a few..........yep but I've then neglected them :0( This was sooooooo easy to make that I will def get the rest of my templates made....

The paper I've used is Maja Design '1903' from the Vintage Summer Collection. I bashed the edges a bit ;0) & inked them with walnut distress ink.

The back I just added a sticker with gingerbread peeps on it lol. I got it as a free gift from a craft store 2 years ago. 

On the inside I added little red velvet bags which I'm gonna fill with sweets & chocs.........at the mo they are just filled with paper lol. I attached 2 gold bells to each sack.......it christmas & its santa's sleigh we need bells to hear him coming..... The santa in the middle was also in the sticker set so I just plopped him there lol.

This adorable Tilda is 'Christmas Eve Tilda' & I thought she was perfect for this sleigh :0)
I won a few weeks ago over at Totally Tilda (thanks again girls) anyhoos' the prize was £10 to spend at fabby Bunny Zoes............ So I brought this little girl as I didnt get her when I pre-ordered all of mine, I wasn't sure if I wanted her..........but then after I fell in love with her......typical isn't it.
Soooooo happy now though thank Nikki.

I made a poinsettia for the front with my Marianne Die. I've also added Snowtex to the ski thingies.....well cus Santa has been through lots of snow on his travels ;0)
Everything else used for this are just things from my stash.

Well I've not been in blogland for a few days so I'm gonna have a quick catch up now & will be round again later.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Big hugs to all that pop in mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Magnolia Down Under - Jingle Bells
Stamp & Create With Magnolia - Winter -Not A Card




22 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely project.
Gr Elly

Christina C. said...

OMG...this is so cool, Vicky! Such a beautiful gift idea and can be used as a lovely centerpiece as well!
Outstanding job!!!!

Beth Brovold said...

Once again my friend Vicky...a MASTERPIECE!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Pat K said...

OH, this is fabulous Vicky. So many wonderful details and I love the red velvet bags. Hope you're feeling better. hugs, Pat K xx

Jo said...

What a gorgeous project Vicky, and although rather chilly, Santie Claus looks rather cosy in that sleigh lol, love everything you've done - your imagination yet again at its very best, hugs Jo x

Lau W said...

This is fabulous Vicky, wow !!
xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sweetie this is so awesome. Your grand kiddies will love it, so will Natalie bless her. It is so pretty and well thought out.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alexandra♥ said...

Looks fantastic, Vicky! Great inspiration!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, such a fabulous design, cute image and beautiful detailing too.
Take care,
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

WOW!!..Wonderful Vicky..I love your little Sleigh with it's pom pom trim...so adorable..and love Tilda,so cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anna said...

OMG! This is so sweet. Love it!
And as always your coloring is perfect!!
Hugs

Carol S. said...

Hi Vicky, This is gorgeous. Love all the detail. Like you I also have a sleigh template that I have not used. Bought it a couple of years ago. It's on my desk now but will I get around to doing it?!!! At least you have inspired me, so thank you. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've just dropped by for a flying visit, Vicky, and this is GORGEOUS with a capital GOR! Hugs, Lesley

heidy said...

Wow Vicky this is such an amazing creation,love it hun!!
XXX Heidy

Wishcraft said...

Wow! Beautiful hun, such a lovely creation. It's started snowing this evening, but it's that slushy snow so I'm hoping it won't settle! Hope you're feeling better now xx Hugs, Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Wow what a stunning creation Vicky! This is so cute and would make such a lovely present!
hugs Lynsey x

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous creation hun, loving it, if you get some snow send a little my way lol hugs Liz xx

Yulis Kartika said...

hello dear..
Wow wow.. your sleigh is beyond the world! stunning in every details!
Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC this week
Big hugs, Yulis

Fabiola said...

superbe, c'est trop joli et charmant, biz

Lacey Stephens said...

Wonderful Creation! I love all of the details and your beautiful coloring. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia "Anything but a card" challenge. We have another challenge for you today: Winter Gifts. We hope you will play along again soon.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

Denise Gutierrez said...

HOLY MOLY! this is so adorable! i would totally put that on my table as a center piece! amazing project <3

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an incredible, intricate creation. So much work you must have put into it! Stunning, love all the details and Tilda is so sweet on it. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends x