My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Crafts & Me Challenges - Pretty In Pink

Hello everyone how are you all? Are we sick of this awful weather yet.............we are supposed to be seeing pretty daffodils & the fluffy easter bunny...........not frosty the snowman!! Although us by the sea have not really had the snow a lot of my friends inland & down south have had lots!!!! :0(

Ok onto the new challenge over at Crafts & Me & this week I stepped in to do the challenge, ok me & my hubster stepped in to do the challenge lol...........yes my hubby picked the theme, which is.....
PRETTY IN PINK
...........one a lot of you girlies will lurve ;0)
Ok I'm up to my eyes in mess here so I've resorted to my box of coloured images I did a while ago for this one..............
I have used a Sweet Pea stamp, these have been soooooooooo neglected lately :0( May have gone OTT with pink...............maybe's a tad lol.
I have used MF papers & some gorgeous MF 'Organza Pouf' ribbon, sooooooooooo pretty this stuff is ;0)

Cut 2 butterflies with MB die & inked the edges & added pearls to the centre.

The paper across the middle I used Spellbinder Edgeabilities along the top to create a fancy edge.

So this is 'Come Softly' by Ching Chou Kuik & as always she has been coloured with copics, I even wrote down the colours & clipped it to the image........yay me lol.
E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20
E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
R85, R83, R81, RV1O
I also used gel pens to add some pink & white to her hair & the butterfly.
Added small doily under the image & a Whimsy Postage stamp sentiment. The pink gingham ribbon is from my stash.

Ingredients used.............
'Come Softly' Sweet Pea stamp - Crafts & Me
Flowers - WOC
'Postage' Whimsy stamp - Bunny Zoes
'C'est La Vie' Melissa Frances papers - My Crafty Heart
'Organza Pouf' ribbon - My Crafty Heart
'Isabella' MB die - My Crafty Heart
'Classic Petal' Spellbinder Edgeabilities die - My Crafty Heart
Doily - Ebay

Hope you will join along this week & show us your 'Pretty In Pink' creations ;0)

I will get round to you all, I have DT commenting to do first though, its like an Iraqi war zone here at the mo lol, will explain in another post lol............will be glad when things are back to normal lol.

Thank you sooooooooooo much for stopping by & leaving the lovely comments that you leave, also welcome to my new followers & a big thank you mmwah.

Tatty bye lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm entering.............
Bearly Mine Challenges - Girly Pink 


44 comments:

Dena said...

Can I call dibbs on this one? This is amazing Vicky!!!! Gorgeous!!! Over the top!!!
Hugs, Dena

Christina C. said...

Love this beautiful image, Vicky!
Superb coloring and luxurious details.....love it all!!!!

Clairebears said...

You can never go ott with the pink!!!! Its simply beautiful Vicky :0) I love the stamp - I think I need to go and find it :0)
Love Clairebears x

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Vicky! Sweet image, coloured brilliantly and pretty embellishments - plus, you can never have too much pink! Lisa x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...love the image and fab colours.xxx

Teri said...

Too much pink? You? Naaaaaa!!! It's so lovely and girly, just what you do bestest hun!
Hope you get out of the war zone soon, lol xxxx

Loopylou. said...

oooh its gorgeous hunny, hope the war zone clears soon!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Magnificent colouring, Vicky! You have really captured the glow of youth!And beautiful embellishment! A stunning creation! Hugs, Lesley

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! Fantastic coloring and gorgeous details! So "pretty in pink"!

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning card and beautiful decoration Vicky.

greetings karin

Jude said...

I love it! Loads of pink, Fab! What a gorgeous image, and as always so beautifully coloured hun.

Hugs
Judex

Sue said...

Hi Vicky
This is stunning. I love the pretty image, wonderful colouring and all the detailing is just soooooo gorgeous.
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the image the papers and all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Lau W said...

Aw ! so lovely card Vicky, pink, love pink very much !!!!
Fab colouring !
xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Vicky,I love her hair and butterfly,gorgeous colouring,all the details are just gorgeous.. the flowers and netting look so lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Well Vicky this is more than pretty in pink, this is perfection in pink! Love that postage stamp, too, so pretty! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning, just enough pink I think. Fabulous image and love all the frou frou. Hugs xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love love love this vicky! Judy x

Pat K said...

WOW, she is so gorgeous! The whole card is such a treat to look at...LOVE IT ALL. TFS, hugs, Pat K x

Sandra H said...

Ooooooh Wow Vicky, This is stunning absolutely beautiful image and great colouring as always with lots of embellishments xx

Jenny said...

Stunning! Love it to bits hun. Jen xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous pink card! I love all the pretty details. The frilly tule looks lovely and the sweet pea image is fantastic! Fab colouring! hugs, Marlies

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Vicky this is awesome, that image is beautiful especially with the way you have coloured her, the card design and embellishments are stunning,
hugs
lorraine x

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous design and fantastic coloring!!!! Wow!

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty! I love the pink - you can NEVER have too much pink :)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and such a wonderful image.
luv
Debby

Mau xx said...

Its Gorgeous Vicky, I love the image and your colouring is Ace as always.
Hope you are all ok and hubby's hand is on the mend.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Dianne said...

OMYGOODNESS this card is amazing, the layout, the flowers the netting all fantastic, your coloring is perfection, I love it,thanks so much for sharing this wonderful work of art, hope you have a fun loving weekend...

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful sweetie. You can never have to much pink.

Hope your war settles. Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Vicky! what a sweet image and your colouring is awesome!! I love the pretty papers and the embellies are absolutely stunning hun! :-)
Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend !
Big hugs
Sue xx

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous card, LOVE IT!!
x

Unknown said...

so beautiful honey xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!

As usual your card is absolutely breathtaking. Such a beautiful image and you have coloured it perfectly. Hugs...Mona

Ps. I have sent you a email.

Fabiola said...

très jolie, superbe, j'adore, biz

Kelly said...

Perfect amount of pink! I love the pink you added to her hair and wings, very beautiful. Your card is very stylish and beautiful.
Hugs Kelly

Elise said...

WHAM~ There goes my jaw on the floor! Oh my GOSH good gracious Vicky! You are so AMAZING! Your creation are simply ONE OF A KIND .. like no other! I am so taken with your colouring, the lush ways you create .. sigh .. i so LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!!

ps .. hope you are all very well!! Wishing you and your family a BEAUTIFUL Easter!!! :) Payton must be so excited! hehe! :)

Big Hugs to You my Dear!
Elise

Mandy said...

Ooh Vicky this is so beautiful hun, really feminine and pretty and your colouring is amazing as always
hugs Mandy xx

Mary said...

It is always a big pleasure to visit your blog!! Your cards are awesome! This one is again a beauty!!
Liefs Mary

Eileen said...

Another amazing card. A beautiful image, perfectly coloured and I adore you layout and design. So girly and pretty. Fabulous card
Eileen x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous Image .... Gorgeous design ... Lovely embellies...,
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhhhhh your card is ADORABLE in every single detail..., I'm a big fan of your cards honey !!!
Have a great day and a wonderful new week,Janine

Doreen said...

simply stunning as always sweetie
Hope you have had a great Easter weekend
lotsa hugs
Doreen xx