My Lovely Friends

Thursday 11 October 2012

Saturated Canary DT Card - New Image Release

Hello my lovelies, how are you all?
Well its time for a new challenge over at Saturated Canary & this challenge was set by the lovely Jane & she has given you a photo inspiration with colours, here it is......

photo
Gorgeous colours!!!
Isn't this image just sooooooooo gorgeous!!! You get sentiments with her as well & the thing I love about this image is you really could use her for nearly any occasion ;0)


The gorgeous ribbon & lace kinda trimming stuff is from Ebay. The little tags I cut from the
 paper pad I've used & inked the edges.

From top left corner, Prima Cabaletta fabric flower, Leafy Branch, tags from papers & added a Pearl, Marianne Corner inked with walnut DI & added pearls using my Pearl Pen.

These fabric flowers are sooooooooo pretty, I also added 2 Anja Leaves.

Image is called 'Starla' & she is available in digi now in Krista's shop. I coloured her with copics & added Stardust Stickles to all her stars. I also added a fence at the bottom. The heart is punched with my MS punch.
As always the inside is decorated to compliment the front & I also added another heart inside. Added pearl dots in the corners with the Viva pen.

Ingredients used...............
'Starla' digi image - Saturated Canary
Prima 'En Francais' - MCH
Prima Cabaletta flower - MCH
Stardust Stickles - MCH
Viva Pearl Pen cream & Pearls - MCH
Marianne Anja Leaves die - MCH
MB Iron Fence - MCH
MB Leafy Branch - MCH

Pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations. We look forward to seeing what you do with this scrummy pic.
Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by it means the world
Tatty bye my lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxx




26 comments:

May said...

WOW!!! what a fabulous card.. Vicky your colouring is amazing... this new image is Beautiful... love the whole design & detail... Brilliant!! Hugs May x x x

Liz's creative corner said...

OMG hun your card is stunning, love the image and your gorgeous colouring, fab detail too,

ps thanks for the e-mail, much appreciated, hugs Liz xx

Louise said...

OMG Vicky!!
I adore this beautiful card of yours! Amazing, amazing coloring and then some as well :) Gorge beyond words :) And hey, that image is so sweet! :) Love it all!

Biggest of hugs

Caroline said...

WOW Vicky this is stunning your colouring is truly amazing and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! Your coloring of Krista's new image is truly amazing! Love the papers and details, too!

Sandra H said...

Gosh Vicky, This is totally stunning x

Loopylou. said...

oooh vicky this is just lush lush lushy lush hun :) its absolutely awesome! love the tree!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Denise said...

Loving your gorgoues card Vicky and loving this gorgeous image. Off to buy her NOW!!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Shelby said...

She is a beaute! Love all of the fantastic embellies you've used and your coloring dynamite.

Shelby

Mau xx said...

Wow! This is Gorgeous Vicky, I so love the colours and the image is just adorable. I agree she could be used lots of ways.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Unknown said...

Oh yes, Vicky, this is a stunner..love the elements added and the colours are so beautiful...your colouring in is so perfect, I have a long way to catch up lol...just a beginner..a fab creation...xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Vicky this is spectacular, wow, that image is absolutely stunning, the design is awesome, this creation is full of truly wonderful things to see, stupendous work
hugs
lorraine x

Berry said...

this is stunning Vicky I know she is gonna be one of my new fave stamps love her hair! hugs Rebekah xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Morning Vicky, OMW I love this so much!I bought her yesterday and a couple of others too :) I love how you coloured her and that gorgeous hair...and wow! love your layout, she looks amazing. The papers are just devine and I love how you placed the fence too, just all so delish! Have a lovely day, Bug Hugs, Teresa xxx

June Nelson said...

Hiya me darlin y ou are the best1!!!!! this is wonderful, I coloured her last night and Ithink I will dump it after seeing yours cos its fabby!!! I went to top gun for me tat darl had two done on me wrists from just ink and they have gone awful so changed and its lush but red and sore, so hope it doesnt infect like the last time, stopped putting the bepanthem on cos its too greasy, eeh sorry foir this long comment lol, anyway your card is amazing me lovely, have a great weekend loves ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alina said...

this is stunning, Vicky, your colouring is out of this world!!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your design and coloring are perfect, Vicky!! I just love your highlights and color details in her hair!! The tree, hearts, flower, tag, and corner just adds to the beauty!!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

This gorgeous girl sure has 'star quality' Vicky! What a fabulous take on the inspirational photo, a real stunner this one! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anja said...

Just perfect, Vicky! Your coloring on this cute image is heavenly and I like all the details, especially the fabric flower and the leafy branch.
hugs, Anja

Grenouille Greetings said...

WOW but this is GORGEOUS too, Vicky! Your colour work is astounding!!!! And once again, you layout and embellishments are spot on! Love, love, love this card! Hugs, Lesley

Janette said...

Stunning or what, I think so....wow...xxx

Fabiola said...

trop trop belle, j'adore cette jolie fleur, biz

karen said...

Oooh Vicky what a stunner this is, saw it over at SC, awesome!!! hugs, Karenxx

Ally said...

ooooooh my gosh, this is incredible!!! Ant your colouring is totally out of this world, my dear!!!!
Hugs, Alessandra

misteejay said...

Super card Vicky - love the colours you have used.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

PERFECT. Great colours, fabby image - I need it too ;)
fab papers. Love it
Have a great day
Lotsa hugs
Doreen xx