My Lovely Friends

Thursday 19 August 2010

Whiff Of Joy Door Hanger

Hello peeps this is gonna be a quick post because its rather late tonight....or should I say morning!!! I have made my creation tonight for the Whiff Of Joy challenge, I've never entered the challenge before altho I've kept meaning too but then I forget......keeping a diary would be a BIG help wouldn't it lol. Anyway I've never made a door hanger so I thought I would give it a go.....its good to try different things. Anyway before I ramble on here it the close-up of the image I've used...
She is called Dancing Willow......I have had her quite a while actually but only got round to inking her up now....slap my hands!!! I love this image it reminds me of me dancing away in Whitley Bay. I luuurrrvvveee dancing, I can be in a shop & if I hear a beat thats it my body has a mind of its own, I dont even realise I'm doing it until my boys walk away in embarassment lol, actually its just my eldest, my youngest who is 14 thinks its cool & says he glad his mum ain't boring.......YAY get me, I'm cool!!! WOO HOOOO.
Here is my door hanger. For my 1st try it didn't turn out too bad. The tag & sentiments are all made via my lappy & printer & then had the edges inked with Vintage Photo. Flowers are from stash, as too are the pearls. The swirly-thingy-ma-jiggy's are from my cuttlebuggy thing....sorry everything is out in the craft-room & I'm back inside & can't remember what anything is called....lol, I need sleeeeeeepppp

This is the bottom. I made a pocket on it so people can put messages in it, its for a teenager when they are wanting to go & have a good time!!!

                                           
This pic is to try & show you the pocket. The papers are from Papermania, I've had them for ages & the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons & the WOJ stamp is from Crafts & Me 
Well thats it from me.....how did I do? Was it shorter?
Nitey nite peeps, thankyou with all my heart for stopping by, I love reading what you think of my creations. See ya soonies......Toodles

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



9 comments:

Susie said...

Absolutely fantastic creation and I LOVE the sentiment! I often find myself dancing in shops too, although Lou is even worse than me at the mo - especially if there's a mirror too!!! Susie x

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning...fab colouring on Willow ~ Good luck in the challenge xx Lizzy xx :)

CraftyC said...

Wow Vicky, just love your doorhanger. The papers are lush and a beautiful design. Fantastic!!!
Clairexx

Crafteezee said...

Vicky, this is gorgeous. Love all those autumn colours, would look fab on my door, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x

Angie said...

Hi vicky love the door hanger it's so fab
love the layout and the papers. Talking of papers i went to hobbycraft today and got one of those fab k&co paper stacks you talked about
it's like a brick i could hardly carry it but you where right all the papers are fab can't wait to use them
Take care hun
Angie x

Poppet said...

Beautiful hanger Vicky, it's stunning. I love this image too but don't have it yet but I think it's my favourite. The papers you have used are gorgeous and I know what you mean about forgetting the name of things I'm always doing it. I can describe them, tell you what they do but can't name the item. My family laugh at me and think it's hilarious. Have a lovely weekend. :-) xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love those papers and the swirls too!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Whiff of Joy Challenges.

Hugs,
Wendy

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls and pearls challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Vixykins said...

Haha! I know the feeling! I bought a stampavie stamp last october so I could play their challenges, it fnally got out of the bag around xmas, Ive stamped it out a few times but err thats all lol!

You've done a fab job with this and I love the idea of hanging on the door when you've gone out on the razzle!

Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me challenges x