My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Seeing Thru - My Sweet Pea stamp creation

Hello there peepies hope you are all fit, well & dandy, I am altho with a pinch of loopiness in there as well......nowt new really lol!!! 1st of all I would like to welcome my 2 new followers.... gosh I really do get so excited when I get new people following me I always tell my hubby, I'm so proud you know....well to me I think its an honour.....anyway welcome Heidi & Moshie, thankyou for becoming followers of my blog huge hugs to you both<>. Pop on over to their blogs you wont regret believe me...they are both FAB!!! I was working away last night in my ickle hobbit making a card for the Crafts & Me challenge......but its took me til now to get it posted. I actually did finish it last night...altho at 1 point I did throw it up a corner & huff & puff for a bit, my mojo had what-do-ya-call-it --ssed off....mind my french!!!! I sat on my stool & just sat there looking around my hobbit.......it was then that I spied something that made me pick up my card & carry on to get it finished. FEATHERS........ha ha I've got 4 big tubs of them but always forget about them so this is the 1st time I've actually used them........The papers I've had for SOOO long I cant remember what they are called but they are lush & I'm glad I found them as again these were something I forgot I had too lol. The challenge over at Crafts & Me is Black,Pink & Grey with a touch of white. These papers fit in perfect. I have used 1 of my sweet pea stamps....I've had this 1 for some time but only now finally coloured her & put her on a card....I love Sweet Pea stamp, I've just ordered the new Butterfly Keeper & Adrianna & FINALLY..... I've been after Poppy Love for ages but it has always been out of stock but they finally have it in yippppeeeeeeeee.....I cant wait til they arrive.....pleeeeeease mr postie, dont be late!!!!!!! Anyway here is my stamp she is called Seeing Through & she is sooo pretty,I love colouring these in mainly cus they are soo different to other stamps. I could not decide what colour to do her hair......black & grey or 2 tone pink.....pink won..... Gems were added all around the paper she is on to had that bit of bling.....pink bling of course lol. The punched paper at the bottom is none other than my MS punch which I had for my birthday & the butterflies is from my Itonics punch (I think thats what its called anyway) I got it from Hobbycraft the other week & I finally came to use it the other day & it wouldn't work ggrrrrrr..... Hobbycraft is quite a journey from us so it would of cost as much to take it back so I was just gonna buy a new 1 off the net.....that is until my clever hubby got his hands on it...he took it apart & not it works like a dream what a clever handsome thing he is.......they are usefull for some things lol. I coloured the butterflies with my baby pink Promarker & then covered it in fine glitter & then added 3 gems to the middle for there body & curled there wings a bit to make them more prominent. Naturally Seeing Through has been coloured with my Promarkers, I couldn't use any other medium on Sweet Pea stamps. Did you notice then.......ITS NOT AN EASEL CARD lol, altho it nearly was but I thought I might be getting a bit posessed by easel cards.......goign......he he hee that was meant to say going but it tickled me the way I'd typed it.....he he hee simple minds n all that!!!!!lol Eeeee well thats it for me for now folks but you never know I may be back later with another creation.....so watch this space......but only if you have thetime lol. Thankyou for visiting me & thankyou for all the comments I read each & every 1 of them...... to be honest I read them more than once just cus they cheer me up. Bye bye for now all you lovely crafters. Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx P.S. Thank you to some of my followers who have also gone on to follow my new blog dedicated to Magnolia only mmwah to you all, you are all my twinkling ickle stars .......... http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Black,pink & grey

10 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Vicky

Wow hun, so glad you didn't abandon making this card as it is stunning!! LOVE IT!!!

As you know already I love the Sweet Pea stamps too and did rather have a thing about easel cards too LOL.

I am so jealous of you, I want a hobbit too, the dining table is too close to the shouts of "MUUUUM can I have...?" every 2 minutes haha

Take care and have a FAB week.
I am off to have a look at your other blog.
Sarah x

Angie said...

Hi vicky wow what a gr8 card love the colours,
pinks are my fav. I love your sweet pea image,i don't have this one i can't wait for crafts and me to restock. Take care
Hugs Angie x

Teresa said...

Vicky what a beautiful card love it all the colours feathers embellies.
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Good Luck.
Teresa x

coops said...

aw wowsers, this is a corker of a card vicky.the image is so dreamlike and beautiful and i love the colours you have used to colour her.beautiful papers and i love all the special details like the butterflies,gems,feathers.its absolutely stunning hun.
luv coops.xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card, love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Poppet said...

She's fab Vicky, I'm glad you went for the pink hair. This card looks so lush with the feathers and glittery butterfly. :-) xx

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky! I love the colours and all the detail:)
Hugs Heidi

Julie said...

Hey Vicky! Gorgeous card, I love the colours and all the texture!! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog- I so appreciate it!! Right back at you anyway, I always love visiting your blog, you always sound so happy and positive - you're a real tonic!! Hugs, Juliexx

Crafty Urchins said...

love this one Vicky, wow that Ms punch looks stunning, great colour sceme too.
Sue xx

Emma said...

WOW such a stunning card, the image and colours are so gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x