My Lovely Friends

Friday 2 July 2010

CES DT Card - Woodland Creatures.........

Good morning all my lovelies how are you all? I'm so sorry I've not been around this week I have been trying to recuperate to some degree lol........I have my scan on the 6th July so I'm kinda hoping the op will be soon after. Also Jake & Natalie's new furniture FINALLY came on wednesday after a 2 month wait!! So yesterday I decided to start decorating Jake's bedroom.....yes I know not something I should be really doing but erm........actually I have no excuse lol..........

Anyway its Saturday & I've finally after nearly 2 weeks done some crafting, made a card, wow I was having serious withdrawal from it!!!
This week over at CES Challenges our lovely Shell has chose the theme which is....
Woodland Creatures
Now I did struggle with this as its not really something I normally do but then I found this cutie of an image & well.....Bob's ya Auntie...........

Isnt this ickle thing a cutie & dont you just love those lashes. This is 'Owl & Branch' from Tiffany Doodles. You get 3 Owls & 2 branches in this digi set......talk about value for ya money.......

The sentiment is a Tim Holtz tag which I've inked with Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges. The ribbon is from my stash & I've a staple in either side for looks.

This ickle cutie has been coloured with Copics & I've used Glossy Accents for her eyes, beak & feet & also the leaves on the branches. I printed out both branches & I attached the second one with foam squares to give it dimension & fussy cut the owl & popped her onto foam squares as well.
The backing behind the image is from Raspberry Road.........yep I cheated lol.

I've used 6x6 Scalloped Card blank, Card Candy & Fancy Pants 'Its the little things', its took me ages to finally use this pad lol..........its lush as well!!
All paper has been inked with Vintage Photo & I've done faux stitching.

Emma has new stock on its way in to the store so pop along to get in your pre-orders there is 20% off all pre-orders..........now you dont want to miss that my lovelies.....
Well thats about it from me I will catch up with you all later I've got more decorating on Jake's room to do.
Pop over to see my teamies fabulous creations & leave them a bit of love if you have the time.

I have no idea if this fits any challenges as I've not really being around blogland lol.....will take a peekskie later.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments & thank you for stopping by. Will be round to see you later.
Lotsa of hugs xoxoxoxox mmwah



No comments: