My Lovely Friends

Sunday 12 March 2017

To You From Me

Well hello there everyone, hope you are all having a fabberooney weekend. Here is a lovely sunny day which compared to yesterday is great lol.
I'm popping on quickly to catch up with some cards I've had made a while & still not posted. Then I'm at my eldest sons for the day & my lovely DIL is cooking tea for us all. Weekend is family time for those that know me.

Anyhoo I made this card a couple of weeks ago & its for a show that Tracy over at Noor Design UK wll be next at.....I've made a few Magnolia ones for her. I will show you the Edwin one another time ;-)

Here is another stamp from the Emji collection.
Do you remember I said on my last maggie card I had 2 favourite stamps & the other one I hadnt shown you.......well this is the other one lol. I sooooo enjoyed colouring this little lady in.

Papers are Lemoncraft 'Heart Painted' & I machine stitched all around the edges as always.
Some dies used are Magnolia, Swirl & Leaf are & the dies the sentiment are from Magnolia Doohickey Club Kit Volume 10. The sentiment is also Magnolia.

So this pretty little lady is called 'Dressed For Festivity' & she was stamped onto Fabriano (of course lol) & coloured with distress ink refills & then added Micro Glaze over the top. I also added gel pen to her cheeks & eyes & her eyes got the eyelash treatment too......she deserves the extra treatment though ;-) I also added frantage around the image & in her hair & her encklace I added pearls using a pearl pen.

As its a card for the show I have not decorated inside & I've kept it all a bit more on the simpler side, a bit more I said ;-) Both laces are from Noor Design UK. The heart next to the image is actually a Joy Crafts Strawberry die.......I just didnt add the leaves ;-)
The die the image is on is a Find It Trading Winter die here. I also added some pearls & a few flowers here & there.

Well thats it from me. I'm now gonna finally get out of my PJ's & get myself & Natalie ready before hubby comes back from his father & son time, they are out with their RC's.

So thanks for stopping by & hope you all have a lovely Sunday whatever you are doing. Will be back tomorrow with something I made back in January lol.....yeah I have a few things I've made & not show yet.....this is not a card though ;-)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx





4 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable Vicky.
Hugs
Wendy x

Shree's Blog said...

Wow this is stunning I just love everything about it x

Juls said...

Just so so pretty xx

Carole Pollard said...

What a stunning stamp I love her and your design is amazing as always so talented Love and hugs Carole x