My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone I'm back again with another DT card this time for Deep Ocean challenges. Yep another fortnight has rolled on by & its time for a new challenge & this fortnight the challenge is......
Dots and/or Stripes
.......you can use either or both of these on your creations.

My papers are the gorgeous new updated version of Lemoncraft 'Heart OfRoses' now the first pad was gorgeous but oh oy this updated version really is sooooo pretty & you get the bonus sheet of the inside cover....when you put them side by side &look at them you really see the difference......so so pretty!!

I added 2 different laces from my stash, a charm & a double bow with seam binding from Noor Design UK & of course some bling ;-)

Here is a better view of the papers, so pretty & soft, perfecft for shabby chic cards.
I've done the inside to compliment the front as always but only added 1 lace.
The stars are dies, the larger one from Magnolia Doohicket set volume 12 & the smaller is from another die but cant remember the brand.
The centre shape was cut from CC Designs Shapers 1.

The stamp is from the latest Magnolia Emoji collection & this one is called 'You Are A Star Tilda' & I think I enjoyed colouring this one the most.....I absolutely love this one, ok this one & another one but I havnt blogged that card yet ;-)
I stamped her onto Fabriano watercolour paper & coloured her with distress ink refills.
I added stardust stickles to all the stars.....stars have gotta sparkle havnt they ;-)
I also added pearl dots around the image & then cut her out using the same CC Design die & layering up a frame, the spotty paper is actually from the first Heart Of Roses pad.

I recently got a new die & the only place I could seem to find it in stock was on Amazon & luckily I have Prime so got it on Sunday. Its a Penny Black die......I lurve this die, its fabulous & may get used a lot for all sorts of cards.......
The sentement is an old Whiff Of Joy stamp set & I cut it out using a Little Darlings die.
The star die you see going across is from a Magnolia Doohickey sey volume 9, I also added another one under the bark star.

Now I made the base of this card then went see what new challenge was over at Midweek lol so this is going off their Bingo Board.....well nearly I forgot all about chipboard & didnt do shaped as I had already made the base..........but otherwise its the full board lol.
Flowers are all WOC from Noor Design UK. I also added a pin....I neglect those, I always seem to forget about them.
The large pearls were ivory but I coloured them with a copic.

Please pop on over to see my teamies creations, they are so fabulous.
Hope you will join us in our Stripes and/or Spots challenge, cant wait to see what you make & you could win a £10 voucher to spend at Noor Design UK.

Thanks for stopping by, big hugs to you all
Vicky xxx


Challenges I'm Entering.........
Midweek Magnolia's - Bingo (nearly full board lol)
Fussy & Fancy - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes Card Challenge
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes with Ribbon

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Vicky, this is stunning! I LOVE the design, your stunning colouring and fabulous papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Liz's creative corner said...

Totally gorgeous again hun, lovely image and awesome colouring and design again too, so love looking at your creations,
hugs Liz xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous detail this is a fabulous design loving it Love and hugs Carole x

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

Kirsty said...

Hi wow just adore her and your design and your gorgeous embellishments love it all thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Suzi Mac said...

Another stunning card Vicky, beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you so much for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious challenge.
Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Vicky! I have my Dt hat on here! Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Céline said...

sorry i'm late, fab card
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline