My Lovely Friends

Sunday 24 April 2011

Candy Winner & a bit of hanglar

Good evening my lovelies hope you are all having a fabulous easter sunday.  I have a wee quickie card for you but first I'm going to announce the winner my my wee candy. Thank you to everyone that entered.
The candy looks to be travelling to South Africa as the randomy-thingy-ma-bib pulled out..........
Thank you sweetie if you could e-mail me with your postal address & I will post it on Tuesday.
Well I think I've just about got everything ready for my anniversary candy I've even got a few bits ready for my next candy on my birthday in July.......how organised am I?? lol

Anyway onto my card. Have you heard that the fabulous delicious babies that they call hAnglar & stAnglar are available on their website?....ooooh I was so excited then when I got over there the only sets they had left instock I had already. So I waited a few days & then my sailor babies came back in stock so I stamped them up last night & I had to use this one as I think this could be my fave hanglar of all of them.

Isnt she adorable? The gorgeous paper actually comes in this shape I just cut around it & layered it up on some Turquoise card, added some lace & then glued that to the scalloped 6x6 card base....see it really is a simple card.

This paper truly is beautiful I'm going have to get another pad just for stroking purposes cus I shed quite a few tears cutting into this. I won £10 from Bunny Zoes so I got a couple of paper packs & of course some more lace....this one is from my stash. The paper is 'madeline' by Prima mine is the A4 pad but I cant seem to find it in the store so its the link for the 6x6 instead.

A beautiful crochet flower with a blue paper rose in the centre, a feather behind it & a hat pin with a glass bead. 
Here she close up, she is coloured with Copics.
E00 E21 E11 R20
E33 E50 51
E13 E31 E37
B0000 B000 B60 B45 B32

All gems & feather from my stash. Hat pin made with my jewellery stash. The crochet flower I made myself I was up really early this morn so decided to practice with some wool & a hook.....yayyyyy I did it I even made 2 tone colour ones I feel so proud......so you could be seeing a few of these lol.
The blue rose & scalloped card is from Crafty Emma's Store.
Well thats it from me peeps thank you for popping by I soooo appreciate it.
I would also like to welcome my new followers thank you sooooo much I hope you like what you see in my little crafting world......if so grab a cuppa & a piece of cake & have a looks around lol.

Enjoy the rest of this easter weekend loves ya all mmwah
Toodles xoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering......
http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com/ - Favourite Stamp (my newest & now my fave)




40 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word Vicky this is just so special I love the image the colours are fab and the papers wow no wonder you need some more they are just so wonderful!!! Love it Chanellexxx

Heidi said...

Wow Vicky this is amazing, this card truly looks like you had a thoroughly wonderful time creating. She is beautifully coloured I can see why she is your fave and you have used some of my fave colour combos. Gorgeous!! Hugs Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card, I just love these papers, have to get more myself, congrats to Theresa on winning the candy.
Chris x

maddy hill said...

oh how pretty Vicky ! what a beautiful card !

hugs
maddy xxxx

Tracey T said...

Darlin' this is so beautiful. Fabby paper, too - Prima and hAnglar, what a brilliant combination! Your colouring is just perfect - the shading and blending on the image is stunning. Have a wonderful Bank Holiday ... mwah! xx

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Vicky, your colouring is amazing and I love all the detail on your cards, especially the marabou feather on this one...I always linger longer on your blog as your cards are amazing :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Hiya hun...and sorry I haven't been around too sweetie...it's been manic in the house of baileys..and never enough time to comment grrr...

anyway...another fabulous creation Vicky and so beautifully coloured..I soooo love this colour combo too...so very pretty ahhhhh......!

have a lovely evening and well done Theresa!

hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Judi said...

GORGEOUS work Vicky! Love the image and the finishing touches are just beautiful.

Hugs

Judi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hello lovely,
Your card is just so adorable!!
Love the papers.
I have been dying to ink this image up. But this darn weather is keeping me outside lol!
Yes the fencing is finished thanks, and looks fab.
Hope you had a lovely day.
Mel. xxx

Suzanne said...

Oh Vicky what a gorgeous card, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. I too had a go at crocheting a flower, but it didnt turn out so well, yours is fab well done!
Big hugs Sue x

Janette said...

Oh Vicky, this is so precious, she looks like she is sat on a balcony...how perfect, love it to bits.....

Congrats to the winner, well done.xx

Anne said...

Oh my, this is sooo amazing!
Georgeus coloring-job, this hänglar is so cute!
All the details are so pretty, love the shapes and delish colors!

Hugs, Anne.

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card as awlays, fab colouring, beautiful papers & embelis, hope you had fab day,congratulations Thersa, enjoy ya goodies, sue,x

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS what a stunning creation hun, beautifully coloured image & lush details ...luv it!

Hope you'r having a luvly Easter hun :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Lorraine said...

this is stunning huni i love this style and your colouring rocks as always happy easter to you and your family xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Happy Easter. Stunning card hun and I lurve those papers. xx

Lotta said...

Oh, this was indead a sweet stamp from hänglar & stänglar :)
I love your coloring, especially the shirt! I hope you have a great day tomorrow too! Hugs from Sweden

Sophie said...

Wow this card is so detailed! I could never make anything near as good as this! The crochet flower and the blue rose go together so well!
Happy Happy Easter!
Lots of Love
From
Sophie Doodles XxXx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vicky, hope you've had a nice day. This card is gorgeous. So it was you who got the last one of this set and didn't leave one for me LOL. I know what you mean about her being your fav. She's adorable and so cute that she can sit on things as well. Take care, Kym xxx

cardmaking bird said...

Lucky Teresa winning your candy!!
Gorgeous card Vicky - fab papers and embellies! And super gorgeous image!! Am v jealous - have been umm-ing and ahh-ing for days about whether to splash out and buy these then when I finally decide I'm gonna - they're sold out - boo!!! Hope you've had a great weekend. Hugs, Marie xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love how she's sitting on the lace.

Jen

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
your card is just amazingly gorgeous hunni
happy easterdays
and a huge thank you for the chance for the candy
and congrats to thr lucky winner
hugs angelique

Elise said...

Happy Easter Vicky! Oh my gosh! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow! Your colouring is amazing and all of your fine details on this are BRILLIANT! I love the lace, the feathers, the butterflies .. everything is soOoOo stunning!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Vicky
Lovely, lovely card! Gorgeous paper and stunning colour work! BEAUtiful! Love your pretty embellishments - fab feather and pretty pin! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, love this gorgeous card, it looks very complicated, the effect is stunning! Hugs, Frea

Mina said...

wow Vicky your so right about that amazing paper, but Im the opposite I cant wait to cut into gorgeous papers, no stroking here lol...your card is just wow wow wow girl...Happy Easter to you and those you love
Mina xxx

Chrissy said...

Hi! Vicky...this is gorgeous..I love the way the lace looks like a fence for her to sit on..I tried this the other day when just playing and mine looked like a tilda sitting on a bit of lace...mmm...must keep trying...lol...
Luv CHRISSYxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi vicky :)

This is another adorable sweetie! She is gorgeous, loving the pale blue colours and how you hae coloured her dress.

Love the lace and the pearls and you DP is fab.

hugs

xxalisonxx

THERESA said...

Ohhhhh, Thank You soooooo much, you are so sweet !!!
Love this card, wow, just perfect, everything! You go girl with crochet flowers, stunning!
lotsa luv
ps: my e-mail tgerber at telkomsa dot net

KarinsArtScrap said...

first congratulations to theresa, and thank you vicky for the candy.

your card is very beautiful, love the paper, lace and coloring.

greetings karin

Hlora said...

Happy Easter.
very nice card!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous/gorgeous what other words can I use to describe this card, I know adorable. I am on catch up on your cards as life has been hectic these past few weeks. Pond finished now and we are half way through doing the garden. I say we but I don't do much but fling my arms around directing what I want done. Lol!!! Hope you are feeling better hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cebelica said...

Great card! I love the crochet flower (I keep saying that I have to learn how to make those, but I never get around to actually do it *ooops). I like how you put the feather behind the flower - looks great. Oh, and those butterflies in the back are really pretty. Nicely done! Hugs!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow! What beautiful creations! And your colouring is awesome! Hugs Janine

kaylou said...

This is so gorgeous hun and perfect colouring....wow love those folds... gorgeous embellies too and I'm loving your little crochet flowers... you clever girlie.
Hugs Kaylou xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Vicky this is absolutely beautiful, here am I trying to catch up on my visiting and I have been here for ages just drinking in the beauty of this one, ahhhhh, I love it so much, maybe I will look for just a bit longer, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicolchen said...

Hi Vicky

Your Card is amazing...your coloration and the design are wonderful...the little girl is absolutely cute :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Debby said...

This is another stunning card...absolutely beautiful!. Hugs.

Tracey T said...

Hi sweetie - just been over to Lovely hAnglar and you're in the Top 3! Well done - you really deserve this! xx