My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone how are you all. Do you know what once christmas was over I thought the days would now seem longer, you know not go so fast!!! Nope I'm certain they go faster.....or is that a sign you are getting older. Lol no dont be daft I'm only 21 how is that old...........sssshhhhh dont tell them about the added VAT on that ;-)

Ok so I'm late again with a DT card, I'm sure since I've gone very light blonde its bleached what few brain cells I had.........seriously ;-)
Ok so it is of course time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean & its one I lurve, its something I rarely miss off cards.......except those silly men cards & I dont know why they cant love lace, flowers & foofy.........come on guys get with the program!!!
Ok going off topic again........the challenge is.....
LACE
.....yep just add lace, if you have none pull it off your knickers girls.....or guys pull it off your ladies knickers.........just dont say I told you do it ;-)
This is a card I was commisioned to do & I all I knew is it was for a girl, thats it. The rest was up tom me. Now on commisioned I wont do Magnolia unless they ask for it as I know not everyone is a fan of that. I did however choose Sylvia Zet because who could possibly not love her images.

The image is a topper from Hobby House....strange thing is I have this in stamp form as well lol, but they are fab when you dont have time to colour.

The shape was made using a Go-Kreate die & the inside was done the same as the front &all edges were inked & machine sewn.

The gorgeous papers are from Noor Design UK & are called 'Craft & You - Lavender Garden', I used the 12x12 pad.
The fence is an older Whimsy die which I cut in half. All the flowers are from Noor Design UK.

Dies used are La La Land Crafts which is the Lattice Doily Border, & I've used Magnolia 'Lovely Umbrella' die which I've been after for soooooo long then finally found a shop selling it in the UK beginning of January...........its not took me long to use it has it lol.
The leaves under the flowers are also Magnolia. Lace is from my stash & also the little clay butterfly on the fence.
The sentiment is CC Designs & came with the stamp 'Swiss Pixie Birthday Princess', I have actually coloured this little lady up & she's on a card.......I've just not had time blog her lol. The card has been made about a fortnight I think lol.

Well thats it from me this but please pop along to see my teamies fabulous creations & we hope you will join us in our 'LACE' Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tatty buy & big hugs
Vicky xxx




7 comments:

Juls said...

Just stunning, each detail is perfect xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Vicky! That's choc full of gorgeousness hunny!! I utterly love this sweet image and your beautiful purple shades are utterly delish for this creation. Each gorgeous detail from the paper, to the lace, to the blooms is bang on perfect! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

MagsB said...

Oh so gorgeous! I especially adore the umbrella die-cut! What a fabulous card!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Oh so gorgeous!!!

love Mags B x

Liz's creative corner said...

Beautiful hun, love it and I'm sure they will too, hugs Liz xx

Donna said...

OMG!!! My sweet darling Vicky.
As soon as I saw your creation on the Deep Ocean challenge blog I had to pop over for a better look. What a stunner. I'm typing and looking at the same time Lol!!! I really am.
Absolutely gorgeous SZ image and coloured to perfection.
The detail is beautiful and layers look magnificent.
Thanks for wowing me again! Need to take my eyes out now for a rest........Ha Ha!
Have a great weekend.
Big hugs, Donna xx

P.S. I feel like I'm 70! xx

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THIS!! I may just case!!! hee hee Great coloring too!! Takes me about as long to color something as it does to create. Ridiculous but pretty. ha ha ha!! Hugs!