My Lovely Friends

Sunday 30 January 2011

YAYYYYY....finally a card.......

Good evening all my lovely friends & welcome to my recent new followers...a huge thank you for following me I really appreciate & I hope you like what you see.
1st of all I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for your lovely comments & e-mails regarding Natalie she is a lot better tonight her fits are really bad as she doesn't get oxygen when she is fitting & for a long time afterwards her sats stay low her lips will remain blue & her finger nails will remain blue which is 1 of the signs of low oxygen level. Luckily we know now how to deal with it all now so we dont call anambulance unless we know we she is in need of oxygen urgently or we cant get her out of a fit. These things are sent to try us as they say lol. Anyway tonight I've finally had time to make a card it seems ages since I've made 1 lol, I know it isn't but this last 3 days have been long days. We have just settled her down so hopefully she will go sleep within the next hour.....I'm crossing fingers & toes here lol.
Anyway onto my quickie card cus I also got stuck into got to dance, I dont watch much tv so when there are programs I like I do try to watch them & I'm a sucker for dancing lol. Anyway tonights card is to fit a few challenges, 1 of them being a colour challenge & this colour I've never done before, eeks lol. I've also used a new stamp which hubby got me a few weeks ago.

Yes I've used 1 of my beloved Sweet Pea stamps this is 'Scorpio' by Caron Vinson & Craig got it from here plate 77.....I've started to get the plates as you save money & I'm all for saving pennies....well it can buy more stamps!!!

This is not actually the image I managed to colour last night, I'm still deciding whether I like what I've done with the other 1 lol. This little beauty got done whilst simpsons was on lol. She has been coloured with Copics & Prisma pencils....her skin & hair with copics & her clothes & wings with pencil. I coloured the scorpio with gold gel pan same as her bits of jewellery. I also added little highlights to her hair with a white gel pen. Her wings had Yellow stickles added & the scorpio had diamond dust stickles added....she deserves that bit of bling.

The gardenia Ivory flower is from Wild Orchid, I love these flowers this one is a large one but the smaller ones are just as gorgeous. I spritzed it with Gold Glimmer Mist from Crafts & Me & sprinkled a bit of diamond dust over the top.

The papers are Websters Pages. The sentiment 'Fantasy the new Reality' is computer generated, I love this sentiment & I think its perfect for a lot of my stamps especially sweet pea ones & Crafts & Me stamps. The gem corner scrolly thingy I got for crimbo. The ribbon is from my stash, forgot I had this so its nice to finally use it lol. The gems are also from my stash. The metal corner I got off Ebay last year.

Well I think thats about it.....oh no wait I have a bit of news to tell you so come here.... Its Lynettes birthday this week over at Sweet Pea Stamps so she has been having a candy give away all week.....well guess who won 10 stamps......yes me isn't that just fan-blinking-kiss-me-on-the-cheek-tastic woo hooo!!!
Huge thanks to Lynette once again mmwah.
Well I've babbled on for long enough noo I will let you peeps go. Hope you have all had a fabberooney weekend & I hope you all have an even better week. Take care everyone & keep on smiling.
Thankyou all soooo much for stopping by I have caught up with half but I promise to have caught up with the rest by tomorrow. I did most of my commenting before I even thought of making a card.
Anyway hope you can pop back tomorrow as I have a Crafts & Me new release stamp to show you which I'm sure you will love.
Tatty bye peeps loves ya 'al mmwah
Challenges I'm Entering.....

huggles

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

You sound like a very high energy person lol.
Gorgeous card you made. Beautiful colours and all the bling.
Glad your little one is ok..........Gosh they are a worry, and the bad news is it never goes away as long as they are your kids, but we wouldnt have it any other way we are Mums.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Vicky!
I love your card! Gorgeous colour. So nice with all the bling and that metal-corner is gorgeous. As usual your colouring is fantabulous!!!! love it! So sorry to hear about your daughter. I wasn`t aware of her fits. Hope she is doing better. I can`t imagine how scary it must have been. Is this something that can be dealt with or will she suffer from it for the rest of her life?
Also congrats with your winnings. It is allways nice with some new stuff. Big hug to you...Mona

Vivi Casale said...

WOW, that is a gorgeous card! pretty color!and your coloring on the image is awesome!
xxx

cardmaking bird said...

Vary gorgeous. Love the image and the colouring and that huge flower and the diamante bit - quite a lot of it actually LOL!! I've been watching Got to Dance too - have you seen the little girl dance before or techno or whatever his name is? If not, watch out for them, they're both AMAZING!! Hugs, Marie xx

Angela said...

Oh Vicky, this is gorgeous. I love the color green and you made it look even more beautiful. You love Sweet Pea's like I do! And my second favorite stamps are Crafts and Me's line. So we have alot in common. I was going to comment the other night but didn't have time so I made sur to follow you blog so I could find it and come and leave you some love as I really love your work.
Hugs:)
Angela

angelwhispers said...

Glad to hear Natalie is feeling better and I hope you all managed to get some sleep!!!!

This card is amazing Vicky and such fab colours!! would never have used these on the scorpio image but I must say is fabulous!!! Love Chanelle xxxxx

cebelica said...

Hun, this card is absolutely stunning. I love the colours and of course I LOOOOOVE the scorpio image. Those "bling, bling" things make the card look elegant. It's perfect! Sentiment fits perfectly (awesome font by the way) and the flower is just gorgeous. I really like the corner you used. Really, excellent work!!!

I'm glad to hear Natalie is doing better. That's really wonderful news! :)

Hugs!

Heidi said...

Glad to hear that Natalie is feeling better.
And your card is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and design:) The image is great and your colouring is fantastic as always.
Have a lovely day Vicky and take care.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Rach said...

Hello sweetheart.
glad to hear that Natalie is doing a little better..xx

your card is awesome gorgeous image and love the bling and corner detail you have added,
xxxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Oh man I hope things get back to normal soon Vick!!! hugs to you all oxoxox
this card is a real beauty!
and thanks so much for showin us your beautiful work at SPS!!!

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear Natalies feeling better hun.
Your card is blooming gorgeous! Can't believe that was a quickie! Something like that would take me three years!
Linds x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card vicky, love the image and the color you have used.

greetings karin

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope things calm down for you.

This is an absolutely stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us this time over at Sweet Pea Stampers. Good luck. Claire x

Julie said...

Another Vicky stunner!! Gorgeous image and I love all the gold and glimmer that you've added - it looks so rich!!! Great use of our colour scheme over on Colour Create this fortnight - thanks for joining us sweetie! Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky I am glad that things have settled a little with Natalie, you are one awesome person and a very special one. I love your card that image is stunning, so is the design and colours this one appeals to me big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab hunni bunni. I love your work it is gorgeous. You do make me smile when I read your comments on different things. You are always full of fun and life hunni. I do not know how you keep smiling with all your hard work you have looking after your Princess. I am glad she seems to have settled a bit this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KymKreates said...

This is simply amazing!! I adore everything about it!

Thanks for joining us this week at In A Sweet Pea Dream and hope to see you again soon!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

PS I have Sweet Pea candy on my blog!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the bling, and the image is colored so beautifully!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! Sensational card. Love the sweet pea image and the bling is tremendous. Great use of the challenge colours.
Glad to hear Natalie is a little better.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

stampqueen said...

Awsome card!!! Love all the embellishments, the flower and the corner blings!!!