My Lovely Friends

Saturday 5 February 2011

Sweet Stampin DT Card..........Love Me, Love Me Not!!!!!

Good morning all my lovely blogging friends. I am back in Blogland I missed you all wayyyy too much. Before I get on with my post I want to thankyou all for all your kind messages & e-mails you really have helped me.....so from the bottom of my heart I thank each & everyone of you, you are all amazing & awesome!!! We are going to remain positive at the moment, basically no drugs are working for my brother & 2 more growths have appeared so the plan is to give him a break cus sometimes chemo can actually aggrevate cancer.....so they think that if they give him a break which he does need he will then have another scan next month & go from there. So its fingers crossed until then.....hopefully they will have shrunk or stayed the same which is ok we just dont want them to grow again.
Anyway onto this post I will try to keep it short for you especially as my next DT card will be along shortly. This is actually scheduled.
Over at Sweet Stampin this week we have a theme & the theme is....
Spring Flowers
Now for those who have maybe not followed me for long I love Magnolia. However Sweet Pea stamps & Crafts & Me stamps have taken over my heart so Magnolis are now 3rd.....ssshhh tho dont tell them.
Anyway I thought I would pull out an oldie which in all honesty I cant even remember if she has been inked before............I have wayyyyyyyy too many stamps!!!

Yes Tilda has come out to play.....you should of heard the sobs :0(. I have tried something new as I do like to expand my mind lol....I stamped her on Kraft card & coloured her with Prisma's.its the 1st time I've done it so do need more practice but really enjoyed it.

This is a tag made from Kraft card & I made the actual card from Kraft. The clip on the tag is of course Tim Holtz which I've had for a while. The sentiment is from a set of Penny Black stamps I have in my collection. The heart is from my stash.


All papers are Websters Pages.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts they have been sprayed with Gold glimmer mist from here & then a sprinkling of glitter just for bit extra sparkle. The doily is from my stash.

For the card I followed a sketch altho it supposed to be a sentiment in the bottom corner but as I've wrote one at the side of the image & stamped a sentiment on the tag I put a heart there instead.
Hope that you can join us with your lovely Spring Flowered themed cards we look forward to seeing them all. Please pop over to the blog to check out my fab teamies creations.....they have done spring a lot better than me honestly..... I actually had to rush 2 DT cards last night my fab bosses I know wouldn't of minded if I missed but crafting helps to occupy the mind....it stops it from roaming!!!
Anyway peeps thankyou sooooo much for stopping by hope you can pop back later for my CES card
 Until then tatty byt, take care & hope you all have fabulous weekend.
Challenges I'm Entering.....
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Valentine without red or pink (if you squint REAL hard the 2 little pinky flowers should dissapear.....sorrrrryyyy)

Huggles 


19 comments:

denny said...

loverly card ducky gorjuss flowers love the colour schemme and shes sitting there looking asll pretty gbreat creation hugs denny xxxxxx

Lindsey said...

Sooooo gorgeous!
Love the colouring on the kraft and the tag with the clip is a brilliant idea.
Hope you have a good weekend hun,I'll be thinking of you!
Linds x

Unknown said...

Hello lovely... hope your brothers break does him the world of good... as for your card..I have just learnt how to colour on craft (see Fridays post from me lol) and this is just adorable sweetie xx

cardmaking bird said...

I really am sorry to hear about your brother but stay positive and hopefully there'll be good news for you. Your card is beautiful - really different from your usual style but I love the way you've pulled it all together. Gorgeous, hun!!! Hugs, Marie xx

Doreen said...

Wow this is just amazing Vicky, I love the design of this and your gorgeous Tilda. Fingers are crossed for your brother.xxx

angelwhispers said...

Will keep everything crossed for your Bro!! Vicky and I hope that you are all staying so positive!!!

I adore your card and would love to colour like this!! May have to sneak some of these pencils into the house!! lol

Love Chanelle xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Hunni, I feel for you and your family. I hope it stays the same size or even better shrinks.

I adore this card of yours, it is so different. I have often wondered about stamping on different colour cards or different finish cards but have always opt out of!!!

Keep positive sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faye said...

Hello Sticky toffee! Luuuurve this card, way perwetty. xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card vicky.
great design and details.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, wow I love that colouring in Kraft card, I wish I could find some over here!! Are you ok sweetie?? I've started work again so I'm too busy! Why don't you enter this one in the Craft Us Crazy challenge, we have 'anything goes' right now and some nice prizes up for grabs!! Hugs,Frea

Fiona said...

this is amazing...can't believe how effective this is!!

Fi
x

Val said...

This is absolutely stunning.

Vicky - I am osrry sorry to read about your brother - you seem to be having a hell of a time at the moment. Take care lovely lady - your family need you as well.

Much love
Valxx

Meesh said...

Hey Vicky! IT'S ME... AGAIN! YIKES!!!

I really hope the rest does your brother good. What a worry for you all :(

Love your card... see post above (lolz)
Just got to mention how perfectly you've coloured that little flower ;)

That's it! I'm going before my brain gasps its last... totally frazzled :S

Huggly buggly's

Meesh. XX

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky.i love how you have stamped onto the kraft and beautiful colours and details.
sending you and your family hugs.

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, great take on the Sketch!

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenges.

Hugs Tanja

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Mona Evy said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog!

Linda said...

Vicky I love your card it's always nice to do something a bit different love Linda