My Lovely Friends

Monday 31 January 2011

New Release - Jasmine Becket

Good afternoon everyone hope you all had a good weekend, I'm looking forward to Friday already & we've only just started a new week, lol, I love the weekends cus then my kiddies are home altho I dont think my 20 year old will be happy calling him a kiddie lol.
Anyway I am running MEGA late today....yes I know again lol.
So with little chit-chat from me I will show what you have come here to see.
Yes today I have a new release to show. Teresa has the most fantastic artists working for her.....my fave artist was Hannah Lynn but now Teresa has that many fab artists I just cant choose......all the images are just fab. Anyway, I babbling again the new release I am showing is another from the oh so talented artist
Jasmine Becket-Griffith, her art is just gorgeous click on her name to check her out!!
The stamp I am showing you today I'm sure should have my name to be honest cus its my fave so it should be rightly called Vicky....yayyy lol. Its not tho ;0( lol she is called
'Making A Wish' fairy if you click on her name it will take you straight to the portrait of her.
Now I have chosen to go with the same colours for mine as Jasmine but I did a lighter skin tone, altho it looks no where near as good as hers but I soooo enjoyed colouring her, I really did!!!
Isn't she just soooo beautiful....I will be using this stamp A LOT I tell ya lol. I look at this as tho its showing that she has a little guardian angel on her shoulder.....its just fabulous!!!

The stamp was stamped onto this card (which is fabulous) with memento ink & then the image was coloured with Promarkers & Copics. The white is done with a white gel pen. She has also had a light spritz of Gold glimmer mist which you can also get from Crafts & Me.

The flower is from Wild Orchid & I also sprayed it with the Gold glimmer mist if you click on the photo hopefully you will just be able to see the sparkle. Altho its gold its not over-powering its very subtle. Even the love heart doily has it on & I than dried it with my heat gun & over-heated it in places to get an aged look to it. The love-heart doily is from my stash I've had them forever & really cant remember where I got them from. The small white doily however is from Crafty Emma's.

I hope you like this card & I certainly hope you like the stamp cus she really is fabulous & could be used for soooo many purposes.
These stamps will be released at the Stamperama show in Stevenage on the 6th February Teresa will announce when they will be getting released in store on the 7th February.....so if you would like to get your mitts on them before anyone else does then pop along to the show & see Teresa.
Pop back to here every day as the team are showcasing new releases every day until the show & you really dont want to miss out on any of these newbies cus they are all amazing.
Dont forget there is still time to enter our Mono Challenge here.
Also dont forget if you register to Crafts & Me newsletter you get 10% discount on all new releases....now that means more crafty goodies you could buy with your dosh.....who can say no to that!!!!
Well thats it from me I hope you are loving these new releases as much as us girls are. Dont forget all of these new stamps you can get at the show before they are even released at the store.
Thank you soooo much for stopping by I really appreciate it.
Take care everyone & keep smiling
Challenges I'm Entering....

Huggles


30 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Vicky this is a stunning card and the image is so beautiful, your colouring is fantastic. I hope your daughter is a little better today hun. luv gina xx

Rach said...

wow, stunning Vicky, a beautiful image, love the soft colours that you have used to colour her in.
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is beautiful too vicky.
like the softniss of this card.

greetings karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Vicky,I love the image.xxx

Chrissy said...

Love the image, she's beautiful, and all the pastels, so soft and serene looking.Beautiful card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so beautiful i love the image its so adorable and the colouring is awesome as alaways xx

Teresa said...

HCor! just beautiful, send my Husband a note tell him I want your card for Valentines Day ha! ha! she is so pretty isn't she?
I hope your little Princess is feeling a little better now.
Teresa x

cardmaking bird said...

Oh wow!!!!!!!! Too beautiful. I LOVE this image and your card is perfect! Can't wait til the release - will def be buying this one!!!! Hugs, Marie xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, she is gorrrrrrrgeous, what a sassy little lassy indeed! Beautiful colours, she is simply perfect. Hugs, Sxx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Vicky hope you have had a good day with Natalie and she is feeling much better!!!!

Loving the card the image is just amazing and just gorgeous colours! Chanelle xx

Judi said...

Ooooh! Love your card, and was looking forward to the show before, but now I just can't wait!!

Hugs

Judi xx

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning! The image is gorgeous!
You've colored her beautifully as always!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow Vicky....Love the card & she is gorgeous, also i love the colours too :o)
hugs and xxx

Unknown said...

WOw Vicky, what a gorgeous card, I just love that image!! Hugs, Frea

Vicky said...

She is gorgeous Vicky, and I think we should re-name her lol! Fabulous layout and gorgeous colouring too :o)

Hope Natalie is feeling a little better hun,

Hugs Vicky xx

Loopylou. said...

wow vicky she is just beautiful, love her little pixie on her shoulder!! hugs Lou xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

wow, this is fantastic vicky.the image is so beautiful and i love your delicate colours.
gorgeous details and embellies as always hun :D
sorry i`ve been mia the last few days :S

xx coops xx

Lizzy said...

WOW hun! stunning image...stunning card ...stunning colouring :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

denny said...

hi vick thanks for ya message sweety on me blog im back slowly lol canrt really get in to the swing of card making at the mo u no u have those days anyway yep me bedrooms all finshed and looking lush on to ya card great card hun love the image and layout looks lush xxxxxx

Julie said...

Hi Vicky - stunner of a card!! Gorgeous colour palette and your layout and embellies are super!! Juliexxx

Angela said...

WOW, WOW and you get another WOW. She is simply beautiful!!! I love this card and the softness is so elegant. LOVE IT!! I also love the metal decorative corner piece. Oh how I can't wait for these images. I am praying that I get to work with you Ladies on the DT. Fingers crossed. I am jealous that you all get to work with these images before anyone else, but I am sooooo ready for them to get in the store so I can order them.
I have been looking around at your blog and I so love your work. I see alot of inspiration here. I hope you have a wonderful week and I can't wait to see what you create next!!
Hugs:)
Angela

cebelica said...

Wow! Fab card! I love how you combined all the elements. Perfect! Love the coloring and cute image as well!

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues beautiful detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxx

Meesh said...

HEY VICKY! What a stunning card! You always make stunning cards, so no surprise there! LOL.
That stamp IS gorgeous and you've coloured it to perfection... Clever lass! :)

Thanks for popping by my blog and the lovely comment you left. I'm just so excited what with everything... can you tell?! I updated it, because I forgot to add I'm now a designer for Letraset. Don't know if you caught that bit, but I know you'll be happy for me :D I'm a little Miss Giddyknickers today... me. Hahaha!

Take care, sweetie! Hope you have a lovely day/week/life! :)

Huge hugs,

Meesh. XXX

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous hunni and as usual your layout is fabulous. I was hoping to get to the fair but now I am not sure I will be able to make it. Boo Hoo!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz

Cor* said...

I saw this at the Craft & Me site (fingers crossed for a spot) and was blown away with our layout! Great colors! perfect details! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE/VALENTINES creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round! Hope to see you next time too!

carol said...

beautiful lovely card, thanks for joining in with our flower challenge at craftycatz, x carol

Vintage Milly said...

What a beautiful card, thanks so much for joining in with the Love themed challenge at Creative inspirations this time,
Em.x