My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Something Racy For My Hubby.....

Good evening my lovely friends how are you all tonight. I'm making this a real quick post as I'm having a night with the hubby.....well & the kids at the mo lol....we have all just finished chinese so we are pretty stuffed.......so if you hear a KER....BOOM whilst I'm on doing this post dont worry I've just blown up lol.
Anyway as you know it is hubby's birthday today I brought him new fishing stuff which arrived today thank goodness & got him some new jeans I had seen having a peekskie at lol. We've had a good day.
I left his card til last minute so had to be rather quick at making it lol so I thought what better image than to use one of KK's nothing is better than a sexy lassy from KK to say whatcha mean lol.
Here is Racy Roxie......whcih you can get here

This I won from Bearly Mine in their 1st challenge I got to pick 5 KK images....I was woo-hooing I can tell ya & hubby helped to pick them & this is 1 he picked, the rest were males so of course I had to use this 1 for his card lol.

She is of course a digi image, I sooo love these for their versatality & so they can be resized. She has been coloured with Copics & Promarkers. The bottom paper is from Bearly Mine & the top one is

The ticket (which he has used a few times today lol) & the sentiment at the bottom are from a set of stamps I got a while back & until now hadnt inked up....ooops!!! The bead is home made.....well the colouring is home-made lol.

The black organza ribbon is from stash.
Well thats it I think but if I've missed anything please feel free to ask away peeps.
Thankyou soooo much for stopping by I always appreciate you all everytime you stop by....mmwah you all totally rock!!!
My new stamps came today maybe I will get chance to play with them tomorrow lol but come back tomorrow anyway cus its Crafty Purple Frog's new challenge tomorrow.
Tatty bye for now peeps....I really must go....loves ya hunni's
Challenges I'm Entering........
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Fave Things (its for hubby & he is my fave thing lol)
if it doesnt count tho just delete it!!

Huggles



26 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow this is great, My husband would love this too lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card hun...fab image coloured beatifully, lush colour combo & ace layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is fab i love it and the heart punch is gorgeous too i am so jealous of any one who has it lol your hubby will love this card i do xx

kaylou said...

Another stunning card Hun..... Did you have to pose long for the picture....!
It looks fab love the colour too.
(((hugs))) Kaylou xx

Doreen said...

I love this Vicky,stunning colouring here.xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful, Vicky! She looks like you! Great colour work and I love the papers. I must use checks more often - they really make a statement! Hugs, Lesley

sandra said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY!
You made him hoooot card!
Hope he liked it!
I know I do!
Have great time!
Hugs!
Sandra!

cardmaking bird said...

Wahey!!! And no doubt you'll be looking just like this for him once the kids are in bed ;-)) Well, maybe not the outfit but you're just as gorgeous. A big Happy Birthday to Craig. I hope he's had a lovely day! Hugs, Marie xx

cebelica said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! :) I'm sure he'll love what you got him, especially the card. I think it's a great card for the guy! Great job!

coops said...

oooo wow, shes one sexy chick.love the fab aqua and black colours combo.
perfect card for your hubby hun :D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

When you said "racy" I thought it was going to be a car, d'oh! Gorgeous card hun, great colour scheme. He is so going to love her! Hugs, Sxx

Rach said...

gorgeous hun, love the black and blue combo.. the ticket is so sweet and love your colouring of the image.xx

Heidi said...

Happy birthday to your hubby Vicky!
This card is so cool:) I'm sure he loves it:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really sexy and a come on hunni. Hope you enjoyed your evening together.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cards By MI said...

Really great card! Love your colouring. It looks fabby! Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lindsey said...

Oooh er missus!
FAB card! He has to love this! Your colouring is Fantastic and I love the papers!
I hope you had a great evening and didn't blow up! That would be messy!
Linds x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow vicky this is sexy and beautiful.

greetings karin

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it Vick!!!
good luck sweetie!!!
one of my favs & she looks just like you :)))

tiggertastic said...

you clever amazing lady, this is so sassy and the blue tones are stunning !

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

♥Gemma♥ said...

Very sassy and beautiful vicky, just love everything about it :o)
hugs and xxx

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at BM Challenges and KKKGC........

Hugs
Judith

Cheryl Valadez said...

Yowza! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when he opened this card...lol! Super work ;D Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Angela said...

Vicky this card is great for any Man!!! I love the blue you used. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG and I wish you the best of luck on the GDT spot.
Hugs:)
Angela

Alison said...

Cheeky image! Thanks for joining our Valentines/love challenge at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie I am trying to catch up with my DT commenting (wish me luck lol)
This is brilliant I bet he loves it! As always you picked the perfect papers to go with her.
Hope you are OK.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx