My Lovely Friends

Thursday 20 July 2017

Have A Lovely Birthday

Hello there everyone how are you all?

Well I'm working through cards that I made that have not been blogged & I have a few lol. This one is a vintage kinda card that I made.......oooh let me think, I'm gonna guess about 3 months ago maybe lol. I love the colours pink & green together its shabby chic/country dontcha think??
Ok now the problem is I have to try remember what products I used as I like to tell you what I use & enable you to go buy them hee hee.
Ok the shape was definitely made with a Go-Kreate die & the papers are definitely Pion. The image is also Pion.
I used a fairly new die, or at the time it was & thats the Umbrella die which is a Magnolia die that I got from Swedish House Crafts...........I had been after this die for soooooooo long & whilst trying to get it I found a shop that I didnt know existed & they do all fabulous Swedish products.....Suha the owner is so sweet.

The cabochon I made myself by cutting a clock from Pion paper with a circle punch & then attaching a glass cabochon dome over the top.........I glued it with glossy accents.
The seam binding underneath are from my stash.....the pale green one I made myself ages ago.

The photo's were taken ages ago & for some reason I only took these ones....
Dies I've used are LLLC Doily die at the left side, I also added 2 doily dies on the right under the image, a Fantasy die & the other is a Marianne die. The playing cards were cut from Pion Design paper.
The sentiment is LOTV.

Well thats it from me today will be back tomorrow with a newer card......
Hope the weather is good for you where ever you are, its miserable here & just started raining....we did have sunshine & I pegged washing out......yep then I did the running act trying to dodge the rain drops whilst getting it all back in again lol......its now in the dryer :-(

Thanks for stopping by lovelies, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx