My Lovely Friends

Sunday 25 June 2017

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia

Hi peeps how are you all? Hope you are all having a fabby weekend, we are loving all this warm weather....though living right next to the North Sea does bring a nice cool breeze, a very welcomed breeze I have to say lol.
I've been MIA just recently but there has been so much going on, Natalie has been unwell & I've had Pancreatitus twice in just over a month as well as a few other things going on & redesigning my craft room/studio. Ok less of my babble & lets get to crafty business.

Well its time for a new challenge over at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia & this month its everyone's favourite........

ANYTHING GOES

..........yep you can create ANYTHING as long as its either Magnolia or Hanglar & dont forget you can enter as many times as you like..........more chances to win a fab prize from our fab sponsor who this month is.....drum roll please rrrrrrrrrrrr (thats my drum roll noise hee hee)
Our Lovely Sponsor
Now this card has been made about a month, I've not done any crafting for weeks so thank goodness I had this as a back-up phewwwww.
Now I love love LOVE Boho, I love the style & most things Boho & I lurve the whole Magnolia Boho collection (even though I have a few un-inked still) & there were a couple I was still missing. So I saw Sir Stamp A Lot had some on special order & after getting excited I then calmed myself down, composed myself & ordered a few.....Yeah I know I'm easily pleased lol.
So this pretty lady is 'Romantic Boho Tilda' & she was coloured with distress ink refills, cant remember what paper she is stamped onto though :-(


I cut this sentiment off some ribbon type thingy...... Treasured Moments. Underneath is a Film Strip I cut from a Magnoia die that I got from Swedish House Crafts a month or 2 ago, the die is called 'Insta Stripes'. The clip is a Tim Holtz one from my stash.

The paper is Pion Theodore & Bella 'Rise & Shine' & as always I have machine stitched it. The Butterflies are also Pion.

I aded more of the film strip at the bottom with some WOC flowers. Doily is from my stash.

I added corrufated card under the image painted with Gesso & in between I added a small Magnolia Doily die & a tag made with a Magnolia die & stamped a verse onto it from Stempelglede.
The metal 'Love' heart was from LLC ........I love these things.

Leaves are also Magnolia dies from Paris Nights. Seam binding is from Noor Design UK.
The frame around the image I made with a die from CC Designs.

Ok I think I've babbled on quite a bit now so I'm gonna go & spend the afternoon with my family & as its nice have a BBQ, I lurve weekends ;-)
Its hard to craft this time of year dont you think, when its nice you just want to be outside spending time with loved ones, family, friends enjoying life. Whatever you are doing though I hope you are having fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by, big hugs to you all. I will pop round tosee you real soon. Please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations, they are sooooo darn talented!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Psst....Sorry this is late I would like to blame a load of things but the simple truth is I forgot to press publish lol.....yep Thicky Vicky strikes again.



2 comments:

Plony said...

It makes me smile reading everything in your blogpost....lol....You are so funny.....
Your card isn't funny....it's gorgeous....every little detail...just gorgeous....Lucky girl to have such a lovely back-up card...
XXX Plony

Juls said...

Adore this xx