My Lovely Friends

Saturday 1 July 2017

Noor Design UK Challenge

Hello everyone we are away in the caravans this weekend the whole family so I'm hoping this has published.

Its the first of the month..........July can you believe it.....where is this year going??
Anyway 1st of the Month means a new challenge over at Noor Design UK & this month is easy peasy lemon squeezy :-)

DIES

...........see easy peasy right!!

I didnt go die mad for this one, simply because I ran out of time making my other card so used this back up I had made just incase I didnt have time finish the other thing....wow what a lot of babble lol. Anyway here is my DT card.
Still havnt got my light area set up so excuse the pics peeps.
 I've used Pion papers & a Pion image, for all links go to the bottom of the post.
The image is from My Dearest Sofia 'Images From The Past'. I cut it out using a circle die & attached it behind a Wycinanka chipboard frame. I then glued pearl trim around the centre & added pearl dots using a pearl pen, white & pink.
 I love the effect the pearls have added to this frame.

As always I've decorated the inside. The die cuts along the top & bottom of the centre piece are from Magnolia Doohickey Kit Volume 9.

I've machine stitched all around the edge of the papers. All flowers are WOC & the die-cut leaves I used 2 dies, one is a Magnolia die that coame with Lemon Tree Tilda & the other a Rosy Owl die. Also added 2 tassels using the Marianne tassel dies.
I also added some pretty lace & a charm & added a bit of glitter to the centre. I also added a couple of bows using organza ribbon from my stash & addeda brad to the centre.

Well thats it from me, hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

List of Products used.......
Marianne Tassle die
Marianne Doily die
Magnolia Doohickey Volume 9



No comments: