My Lovely Friends

Thursday 1 June 2017

Noor Design UK Challenge

Hello everyone how are you all?

Its the 1st June so its time for a new challenge over at Noor Design UK & this month the theme is........

SUMMER

.......super easy & in the UK we are even getting the right weather for a change.
Now when I think of summer I think BBQ's & Ice Cream..........so I decided go for one of the those.....I decided the 2nd one as then I could use my new stamp from Noor Design UK.
I will put a list to everything used form Noor Design UK at the bottom of this post.
I used a Go-Kreate for the shape.

I added a couple of things you use in the summer, filmstrip as we use our camera's more in the summer & this umbrella........actually I'm thinking of it as a parasol as we use our parasol's in summer........everyday the sun is out out comes my parasol & it goes on the table outside so I can sit under it have a nice cuppa ;-)

The Magnolia stamp is one of the latest ones........though I've got the new ones on order & cannot wait for those come.........so excited!!
Anyway this is Gelato Tilda & I merged her with a stamp I brought from a lovely bloggy friend who keeps her stamps perfect..........suits me to a tee as I'm particular & fussy with my stamps lol.
Anyway the stamp I merged her with is from The Sea Breeze collection & is called 'Time For Ice Cream'..... I coloured it all with distress inks.

The tag was cut from a Craft & You 12x12 sheet & I added a sentiment from an old Whiff Of Joy stamp set & cut it out using a Little Darlings die & adhered it to the tag. 

Here are the items with links of products from Noor Design UK.

Magnolia Bride Bow Doo-hickey
Distress Inks

Thats it from me, hope you will join us in our Summer Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Midweek Magnolia's - Dies or Chippies

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi, Vicky.
Your Summer themed card definitely has the wow factor.
It's a gorgeous shape and beautifully adorned. Your masking of the Ice cream hut looks the business. It certainly went to a good home. To someone who has the creative ability to show just how gorgeous it looks when coloured.
a masterpiece in the making.
Sending huge crafty hugs, Donna xx

Ally said...

oooh what a wonderful card, Vicky! Love all the deets and the image is fabby! Love the colour combo too, very soft and summery.
xoxo, Ally

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the wee brolly and super cute Tilda image. Fab layered up flowers over the pretty lace too. You always have the coolest embellies! Beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo