My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Noor Design UK DT Card

Helloooooo everyone, Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Do any of you have anything romantic planned? What ever you are doing I hope you are with the ones you love.

I'm here today with my DT Card for the Noor Design UK Blog using lots of yummy products from Tracy' Store & I think all the girls are truly loving this gorgeous new collection from Pion Design.....yes of course I mean Songbird's Secret.
Now although I've hidden most of it you can just see at thr top & bottom that the 2nd layer is actually circular made with the Dutch Doobadoo Circle stencil.

I've used 3 lots of beautiful lace on this card. On the top corner here I used the White Rosyleaf lace but just cut off 1 flower & 2 leaves form the end.........I think it makes a beautiful piece like this.
I've also made 2 bows using white seam binding & blue seam binding & of course added a bit of bling in the centre.

On the other top corner I added a doily using a Little Darlings die & a couple of flowers. The large white flower I made using foam miran, making just a simpler flower this time....... Thats what I love about foamiran you can make it as simple or as fussy as you want.

Along the bottom I added one of my favourite laces & then added Chiffon Rose either side of the image.

The image I cut from Images From The Past & then layered it on a piece I cut from Memory Notes & then added Double Row Teardrop Pearl trim along the top & bottom & layered it on some corruagted cardboard painted with gesso. I also added touches of gesso here & there to flowers & leaves etc.

The little bird & butterfly are from my stash.

Thats it from me but I will be back as although most of my scheduled posts worked I've realised today that my post for Lovely Hanglar & Sweet Magnolia didnt post so will have to publish that later :-(

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Huge hugs to all
Vicky xxx




2 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Gorgeous card, in amazing blues and full of beautiful details!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card Vicky! I love these new papers and you have embellished it beautifully.
Hugs
Gina xx